TOP 10 Discussion & Analysis

atmospherecf

Let the drum roll begin. Represent your tribe!
[spoil]
giphy.gif
[/spoil]
Tribe rumors, flamers, wars, mergers... anything that has to do with W85 tribal wars.
Love it or hate it; recommend it and debate it!

21d1ab1f0093e6fee70e1a701510cd0b.png

DeletedUser118781

Oh, I got this!

1 pRo? - Mass recruiters, cringy profile, a few decent players that will scatter when tribe is gone 1/5
2 SALT - Premade with some decent-ish players, m
ass recruiters 2/5
3 KING - Has some decent players, m
ass recruiters 2/5
4 TBS - Who? Cringy profile and m
ass recruiters 0.5/5
5 Fire - Who? Mass recruiters 1/5
6 SHOCK - Who? Mass recruiters 1/5
7 S.C.O - LOL 0/5
8 BV -
Who? Cringy profile and mass recruiters 0.5/5
9 IME - LOL 0/5
10 ULTRAS -
Who? Mass recruiters 1/5

DeletedUser

not top 10 but PewPew is not that bright of a tribe, but they will rank soon

LastApparatus

I'm totally motivated. I'll log on like once a day. Or two. Once every two days.

DeletedUser

There is a saying... Keep Out! AKATSUKI is a Danger Zone! =P

Not in even a 100 life time will you able to beat me... =P

atmospherecf

Kirk.. I see zulu! has been doing some heavy recruitment.

anyways.. updated list.

[spoil]
04b39002076773fe0283f4e3ead5c415.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser45512

I doubt good$ will remain top 20 mass recruiting tribe only concerned with points

DeletedUser

Y'all are lame and aren't making posts so here's my attempt

[spoil]
RankTribe namePoints of the best 40 playersTotal pointsMembersPoints per playerVillagesPoints per village
1 pRo?20.56128.0026046760467
2SALT19.99322.0734846048460
3 KING19.58726.3746044060440
4 TBS18.74621.1684844148441
5 BV18.74324.7615942059420
6FOOLS18.51318.5133947539475
7 SHOCK18.42924.8996041560415
8 Zulu!18.21924.1986040360403
9Art17.94524.1946040360403
10Fire!17.86823.3175641656416
11 EQ17.53117.5313747437474

[/spoil]
1. pRo?
A pretty fair tribe in a fairly terrible K. Likely will succeed in early game (assuming no internal collapse) just because of the sheer lack of talent and competition in the rest of the K. They have a good spread throughout the K, however many, many tribe changes considering we are not even two weeks into the world (151 tribe changes to be exact). Don't know too much on the leadership, but I do recognize two or three names from skilled players. They'll do well early game but mid game I'm not as hopeful. All depends on the leadership. They basically mass recruited themselves to the top though and kick anyone who falls behind to maintain their position. Also they have 6666 ODA at the time of writing this, which is pretty neat. Overall 4.5/10

2. SALT
A pseudo-premade occupying the rim of K55. It appears they started as a small premade however made use of some early recruitment. Has some skilled players including their diplomat, blckdragon, and recruiter, Four Nerds No Villages. Fair amount of tribe changes (66). A lot will probably depend on how good their recruits are, and how good their early game is, as they are in one of the more interesting regions of the world. They have premades Rabid and MILFS in their same area, and are right next to PewPew with LauraDestroya and Nauz next to them. I don't like their CoA though because it looks like it says "too much sact!". Overall 6/10

3. King
A tribe with a large cluster in the top region, occupying K44 and K45. Their spread is straight awful though however they have maintained fair growth. Because of their spread though they would have to merge many accounts in order to have any chance of success. Some fair names throughout the mix. I would guess they will probably end up splitting with the solid members joining one tribe and running over the rest of the region. They are right next to Fire! and will probably be able to outplay them early on. Overall 3.5/10

4. TBS
A core tribe with occupation in all four K's (mainly in 54). Seems like many joined before the world started and recruitment has stayed low, although I recognize no particular talent. Basically don't know anything about them. They are extremely passive (rank 45 ODA as of now, are they not clearing farms? They're in the core so there should be adequate player farms everywhere). They have two really, really awful quotes on their profile and they wrote "For recruitment contact xtcwarrior1" twice on their profile. Not much else to say. Overall 3.0/10

5. BV
A pretty little tribe spread out throughout K44. Their eastern side has contact with Fire! and King which could lead to some interesting early game. They have excellent spread, a fair amount of ODA (clearing them' farms), however another tribe with a ton of tribe changes (137). Recruiting their way to the top.... They have a really cheesey profile with horrible lines like "We will not tolerate any threats to our vikings". Who knows, maybe if their leadership is decent they will survive two or three weeks (maybe). Only noteworthy thing is their average points is currently 420 (blaze it). Overall 2.0/10.

6. FOOLS
Another K44 tribe except way more spread out and more in the southern regions of K44 compared to BV. Once again high tribe changes (98) for their member count. Their leadership and quality looks fairly poor. Their spread is awful for their recruitment numbers, and they have one of the most stereotypical CoA's in TW (picture of the joker) with the lame "Why so serious" quote. Overall 2.0/10

7. SHOCK
A possibly half-premade tribe that is randomly split with two clusters on opposite sides of the world. One in K45 and one in the rim of K54. Not much else to say. Mass recruiting quite a bit in failure of K54, with high tribe changes (126), fair ODA (rank 7). Their spread in K54 is fine but the random group in K45 probably has to go. They'll probably split then end up warring pRo? early on. Or more likely just end up merging the better players of them and pRo? into one mediocre tribe that then falls mid-game. I see nothing special in them. 1.5/10

8. Zulu!
Situated in K45 right on top of EQ. Bad, but not completely awful spread throughout the outside part of the K. Appear to have mass recruited at the beginning of the world, however tribe changes aren't too high and a fair ODA. Their tribe name is straight terrible though ("Assegai") which is the name of a pole weapon. That's just as stupid as if I made my tribe name "Sword", but they think they're cool and hip for using a word used in Africa. Nothing special about them. 2.5/10

9. Art
Terrible family tribe in the eastern part of K54. They have a high number of tribe changes and a family tribe that also has 40 members. Very clustered and in a similar region as pro? Nothing else to say about them. Very bad. Overall: 0/10

10. Fire!
Located in the Eastern-core part of K44, they share a boarder with King and are pretty clustered although could be worse. Another tribe with a fairly high number of tribe changes for this early on (90). Other than that nothing special about them at all. Seem pretty average all around. Probably will end up merging with someone around them. 2.5/10

11. EQ
Solid tribe throughout the middle and rim of K45. Don't know anything about their leadership but a few recognizable names of solid players in the tribe. Low tribe changes (good), however fairly low ODA (Rank 30). Possibly too spread out. They will probably end up having DOKDO or someone else merge into them to form a decent tribe in the area. Overall: 5/10

Only other halfway decent tribe in 12-25 is DOKDO. Every other tribe looks god awful.

Last edited by a moderator:

stormchild

Fire! is not a mass recruiting tribe we did bring in people we did not know that ended up getting removed. The majority of the members has known each other for months/years on different worlds. Fire! is a new name though so we will see how we do. Good luck everyone.

DeletedUser

Respect for that post skier dude, but I don't think you should judge a tribe based on ODA just yet . ( I know you haven't judged based on ODA alone, but you get my point)

DeletedUser

+1 to the one who actually did a research on the top 10 Tribes.

But I wonder why people only does research on Top 10's? isn't it a bit too early for this kind? Well, what do you expect? Top 10 are mostly always a mass recruiting tribe. It's one way how you filter the noobs from the elites. Unless it's a pre-made tribe...

Now, the Problem is..... What will happen to the new players? They'll quit even before they start...everyone is so engross at being Top and not bother to help anyone anymore. "Hi mate!"..."Sorry, Can't talk to you right now as I am busy Farming..." after a month...Super Elite player comes "Wow! what a lovely nice village you've got. Thank you for beautifying it for me! I'll take over now and re-start again and make more lovely villages for me =) Thank you. Feel free to come back anytime and donate your village to me. My Axe's and LC's needs more villages to occupy."

If you really want competition... make a world for only old players and a world for new players to explore game and have an old/elite player to guide them on each tribe. Might consider giving rewards for time and effort sake. =)