TOP 10 Discussion & Analysis

DeletedUser

Special shoutout to ISN for recruiting players, having them lose their troops to us and dismissing them so that their conquer stats don't get ruined.

MOOO'VE BITCH GET OUT OUR K

Instead of making a clown out of yourself, why not get back on w85 and wonder why are you guys getting cleared 1 after the other.

Looks like he is right.

gmasifldntm joined ISN on 02nd January 2016 - 05:04:06
got kicked from ISN on 12th January 2016 - 07:04:58
and nobled by Panda 2016-01-13 07:35:07 Looks like he got cleared then kick from ISN

sturmgraz93 joined ISN on 10th January 2016 - 14:05:37
got kicked from ISN on 15th January 2016 - 21:04:52
and nobled by SARCOW on 2016-01-16 15:57:57 Looks like he got cleared then kick from ISN

Garrock

that was a long winded way to say my post was accurate. Also I just think you're a giant hypocrite who doesn't see that he does everything he hates, not that I particularly care, I just find it amusing.

still love you brother.

DeletedUser118888

Looks like he is right.

and nobled by Panda 2016-01-13 07:35:07 Looks like he got cleared then kick from ISN

and nobled by SARCOW on 2016-01-16 15:57:57 Looks like he got cleared then kick from ISN

There is a difference between using players and finding out that they are unable to post on the support section or work out issues with nearby members.

DeletedUser116902

Looks like he is right.

ISN is getting nobled and cleared one after another. I presume thats what you meant?

DeletedUser118888

members who are not active on the forums are getting nobled, i didn't even know we had those people before i came on externals.

DeletedUser

members who are not active on the forums are getting nobled, i didn't even know we had those people before i came on externals.

Dopa did know about sturmgraz93, because Dopa used him, and then ISN dismissed sturmgraz93 when he got cleared and before he could be nobled. Got to keep the stats looking good. :lol:

i didn't even know we had those people before i came on externals.

Someone did know, because he got dismissed before he got conquer.

devil667

Lot of the tribes use meatshields, how come only ISN's one is being highlighted? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Instead of making a clown out of yourself, why not get back on w85 and wonder why are you guys getting cleared 1 after the other.
Because of this. I would have never replied, if I did not take it, that he does not think his tribe is doing that, or does not want others to know they are.

I do think a lot of tribes do it to make it look like they are doing better in a war than they are really doing.

DeletedUser

Current Top 10:

wgX2QOs.png

EQ:

To me, they seem to have a reasonable spread across K45 and are in a prime position to dominate the North East. In terms of leadership, I have not heard of them personally, but I have heard nothing bad about them. I see a few players I recognise which is always a good sign as well. In terms of nobles, seems to be solid enough target selection. Don't really see anything stopping them at least in the short run, I know they are fighting against some coalition which I haven't bothered looking up, but if they are in K45 they don't frankly stand a hope in hell. One criticism I would give and this could be applied to many tribes down the list is there are slightly too many players for my liking which can lead to a worse atmosphere and less integrated tribe, though a good leader can mitigate this.

Rabid:

I've been in this tribe, so won't comment too much on them. To me, they seem a relatively simple lock in to come out on top in the South East unless things change.

ISN:

They have a bit of a reputation for lets just say bending the rules, but would not count them out based on that alone. Seem to be the favourite in K54, though to a far lesser degree than EQ and Rabid are in their respective quadrants. Panda and Sarcow are still significant threats. I'd say that their clusterisation is slightly too tight for my liking and they could find themselves a bit constricted in the mid term if they did not win wars or recruit. One major thing that I think is damning for them is kicking players after they have been cleared or attacked, not because of stat saving or anything like that which is fine in theory but outweighed by other factors. Personally, I think that if you recruit someone to your tribe, you should be prepared to stand by them to the end. Value your members and they will more likely value being in your tribe.

DOKDO:

This tribe is near me and I've been hearing good things about them. Seem to be the clear top dog in K44, though they do have quite a lot more isolated members than the other tribes above that could be picked off, especially in K54. Have a few players I have talked to and they all seem alright. They have had quite a large turnover of members in the last two weeks so will be interesting to see how that goes. Don't see any reason why they couldn't take over the North West.

(Funny thing about this is that the top 4 tribes are all the leading tribes in one corner of the world respectively, often you have one place that is empty of very big tribes)

PANDA:

Panda has a few advantages over ISN when it comes to the south east. I think they have a better spread for longer term expansion and I would be tempted to say they have slightly better players and I like their member count a lot more. Know nothing about their leadership but at the same time have heard nothing bad. That said, their success at least in the mid-long term relies on beating ISN and Sarcow, they have a more difficult path to tread than any of the tribes above.

SARCOW:

Of the three tribes fighting for K54, I personally think SARCOW is the underdogs, not that they couldn't win though. Their position isn't the greatest, especially with regards to ISN, who can pick at their northern cluster. Given player size, I'd make a wild guess and say they have gotten the worse end of K54 on average. That said, I see nothing that indicates that they are either great or terrible, I'd guess they are middle of the pack, though I love the name.

TBS :):

Seems to be the tribe stuck in the centre of everything. That to me seems to be a very dangerous position to be in with limited expansion, at least they are clustered so they can turtle. I guess after one of the above tribes conquers their part, picking off at TBS :) seems a possible logical step. I'm sure in the short run they will do fine, but there is nothing to suggest they will do well in the long run, either in player/leader base which I have no clue about or positioning and expansion opportunities.

KING:

Similarish situation with TBS :) so I won't repeat the same sort of thing. What I can say is that I don't like their profile, a lot of people in my opinion who ask for 2:1 troop counts in an application and to a lesser extent farming totals (see Dokdo, though I like their disregard of past worlds) aren't looking for the right things in a player.

(I got bored at this point, the last two tribes in the top 10 will burn...).

atmospherecf

Good read mate. I'll say one thing W85 has a decent amount of good tribes.

DeletedUser

Good read mate. I'll say one thing W85 has a decent amount of good tribes.

Not so sure I would agree, in the context of recent worlds though sure. Overall, tribe level has been falling for a long time. Well I hope there are lot of good tribes here, a lot of what I said above would be completely disregarded, a really good tribe on W85 could do whatever they damn please and win, a lot of the rules I take into consideration above don't apply at all to the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

devil667

4 [mostly 3 with 1 being ....] from that picture are allied.. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Not so sure I would agree, in the context of recent worlds though sure. Overall, tribe level has been falling for a long time. Well I hope there are lot of good tribes here, a lot of what I said above would be completely disregarded, a really good tribe on W85 could do whatever they damn please and win, a lot of the rules I take into consideration above don't apply at all to the best.

I agree with everything said. Yeah the tribes are better in this world than just about every one of the last 10-12 worlds (maybe excluding 83 for no farms), but that isn't saying much.

I completely agree with your second part though that a really really good tribe could probably still win this world in a breeze. Take some of the incredible premades from some 40s and 50s and they could win this world without running into a single trouble.

DeletedUser

Ok, so I'll give you my opinions. And please keep in mind that this is my thoughts and opinions, anyone feeling offended, please prove me wrong. Since my computer where bought for about 600$, Ill write in chapters, 1-3 in one post, then 4-6 and 7-10.

1. EQ. Rank 1 in points. Rank 1 in ODA. Rank 1 in ODD. Rank 2 in average. Currently growing faster than any other tribe. Tribe with most members in top 25. 12-2 in conquerers against "the pact" latest week (even tho the war publicly started 2 days ago, I have a feeling this boiled ever since the pact was revealed). And if we stay at this war, which the whole world right now are interested in. EQ got 520k points. The pact together got about 770k. Its 42 players against 235. Still everyone seems pretty sure about which side is going to win. And so am I. And still, people keeps questioning them and their leader AtmosphereCF... Only thing that can stop them are if "The pact" gets Peaky to join in, the tribe I rank 2nd in C45. Or if Rabid would start nibbling from south.. Otherways this could be the world where Atmosphere finally reaches all the way with a tribe.

2. DOKDO. Sorry but this tribe I know very little about. Telling from what Ive only heard theyre a really good tribe. But they hav'nt really showed anything yet, which can be a consequence/benefit from being in the easiest C. Pretty much as domnestic in C44 as EQ are in C45. Even tho theres no threats against DOKDO they arent running low on food either, with Fire! as biggest architect. Are currently focusing on internnobling/merging accs? If its the later Id say its too early, should make sure to beat out the minimum threats there still got with Fire!.
Its far from impossible that also a Pact is formed against them from the tribes in their own continent, also thats probably the only chance the other tribes got. Outconquered BV pretty easy, but did anyone ever put any faith into their chances?
However, a leash of good players from earlier worlds here. And will dominate their area until one C is to small for one tribe. Dont think they will be strong enough to compete with EQ or Rabid in the long rung, which theyre also getting behind in average even tho they should be able to reach skyhigh with this intern nobling.

3. Rabid. Highest average. 4th in ODA. Probably also the tribe with highest average quality. Snatched a lot of really great players when SALT abandoned. But still got only 28 members. Everyone very skilled, but its still quite a few, if we would put EQ and RABID against each other, EQ would probably win today, since its all exceptional players in both tribes, but EQ could pretty much go 2v1 player v player, and the small advantage Rabid has in skills aint enough then. Beated Milfs quite easy but the resistance was a disappointment for everyone. A few survivors went to Trump but that aint gonna be enough to stop Rabid (Sorry devil). Its sad that we never got a fight between SALT and Rabid, wouldve been interesting..
For how long will they use Akats as their marionette puppets and when will they need to expand over them? Aint believing Akats got any chance in the long run, but its a few decent players there, Zaivo, Clarity (spy-alert?) Danthony, Memento.. So its still gonna show a little how strong Rabid really are... But Rabid will probably run over everything in their C pretty easy, and interesting if they choose to go north against EQ or west against Panda/Sarcow later... Rumour says they got a crush on those fluffy Pandas so north would be my guess, even tho its the harder way.. But Rabid will break their bound to Akats soon enough so they maybe aint got a problem with changing relationships?

DeletedUser

4. ISN The tribe who so long had 3 players top 5.. Have now sank to to a place where their quality certainly fits in better. Its a tribe who a lot thought would be gone at this stage. But theyre holding on. Currently faceing a war against SARCOW and Panda. For last week ISN hold a lead by 9-5, but latest 48h its just -1. Are the war stabilising? I dont see any point in that. ISN are in the most complicated C and it aint room for 3 top 10 tribes. So sooner or later they anyway gotta face each other. ISN includes a few pretty good players, but, so does Panda. And two tribes co-working are rebuilding faster than one. So if no piece-deal has been made, i believe ISN will keep slowly sink. They anyhow are ranked 2 in both ODA and ODD, so smashes and stacks a lot..

5. PANDA, Built from the better part of former leader pRo? being additioned with a few really good players who stood alone in beginning. Id say Panda got the same quality as the top 3, but cant blossom since their Continent are so filled with great players. Together with SARCOW they should be able to crack ISN, but I might underestimate them. If they succeed, ISNs villages can be fed from for a long time, and it would also be shoutout to the world that Panda truely got something great going on. Their geographic positioning makes them the main competitor to ISN right now, since they got a full frontline against each other. 200k behind ISN in ODA is still something I raise my eyebrows over, but Mr.Super maybe lets ISN empty their villages before they sets in their forces.
If they win this war (which I believe they do) They are certainly good enough to beat their current livingmilkproducing friends later on.

6. TBS :) To me its just a question how they still can be up here. Tribes starting out in middleoften disappears pretty fast. Outconquered IME in the middle who's still falling. And the tribe has actually done some fine noblings, including one from Bringer of the end times, ofcourse I dont know whats been told between them, but Bringer owned it 2 days so it wasnt only lucky timing. Have other than that made a couple of intern noblings.
Feeling that this tribe is pretty interesting, dont recognize so many names. But since they aint got any competition in the middle (I see IME as dead) and none of the other big tribes got any huge frontline against them they can live in the middle pretty peacefully.. And rank 4 in OD with so many wars going on are pretty impressive..

atmospherecf

e3e29e567d5e756335c297765135ed86.png

1. The Equalists
Tribe changes: 127

TW stats profile:[spoil]
51b43b7fe309beec2f0413f850297701.png
[/spoil]
Description:[spoil]
fddbe9aab3ad7f331903a05202b4e4eb.png

[/spoil]
My analysis:[spoil]Currently at war with 6 tribes in k45. EQ is the longest reigning #1 tribe in World 85..[/spoil]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9f5e3d58a6488ebfd1f399940321d282.png

2. DOKDO
Tribe changes: 170

2a6d3e70092d2c6584002d6b59b0f4ce.png
[/spoil]
4547f9f6adbd5b331ac6d21116edb12d.png
[/spoil]

My analysis:[spoil]One of the best pound for pound tribes in World 85. With DOKDO's growth rate they will be unstoppable in K44.
[/spoil]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0b54e9040bf97e772a63c045c3dbbac4.png

3. Rabid
Tribe changes: 51

1b82c2b93c92ccafb6baa820b47619e2.png
[/spoil]
877eb278abd1ff89ebdfefd7b29c75b1.png
[/spoil]

My analysis:[spoil]Rabid has been busy at K55. But they are pulling way ahead of the competition. Expect to see great things from Garrock and Rabid, respectfully.
[/spoil]

be3658a35bcd19ee0c1ed05c43f1145e.png

4. ISN
Tribe changes: 157

205bf2fd5f907472c79fcafadc36921e.png
[/spoil]
20d08eda16b1b2470058a1528d3171ec.png
[/spoil]

My analysis:[spoil]ISN has been in the top 5 rankings since day 1. Currently at war with 2 great tribes (Panda and SARCOW). May the best tribes win.
[/spoil]

fcf3cf1ad1dd4186a41f3c1fcf445d3f.png

5. Pervy Panda
Tribe changes: 73

9c2b4231ea9f29031ddce2039049f516.png
[/spoil]
cd8e78a073506476fd80e5decdba4271.png
[/spoil]

My analysis:[spoil]Panda has been at war with ISN for quite a while now. Which is not good for the K54 territory in general. It might be wise to call a truce and work out diplomacy for the better good of K54. And what exactly is El chacal doing? Which side is he on? The world may never know...
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

atmospherecf could only do 5 out of the top 10 as he has a dentist appointment. He does not have the decency to apologise so I will do it for him.

Sorry I only care about the top 5. If EQ was ranked 9th then i would only care about the top 9.
Its just the way my ego rolls.
While my teeth are very white, I am going for a new shade of white so that when I smile I blind enemy troops, this way I will not have to worry about not having any real skill, and can further bullying techniques

atmospherecf

haha... lols.. leave my teeth alone. I have nice shiny straight teeth..