top 10 idiots in w84

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i would be truly honored to be considered #1 idiot in 84. Thank you all. could not have done it without the hate of the most pathetic (in my opinion) such as tom aka "Twenty-Five".

I will do my best to continue living up to this standard. thanks for the recognition

Last edited by a moderator:

twenty-five

i would be truly honored to be considered #1 idiot in 84. Thank you all. could not have done it without the hate of the most pathetic (in my opinion) such as tom aka "Twenty-Five".

I will do my best to continue living up to this standard. thanks for the recognition

[video=youtube;H1Yt0xJKDY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8[/video]

I don't hate you, in fact I'd be content to ignore you yet you seem to bring me up at every opportunity you can for no real reason. Why mention me in this thread? Or the last time you brought me up? You're borderline stalker now bud, it's getting creepy the amount of people who mention you spewing hate for me and the fact you keep trying to troll me. Or at least I assume they are troll attempts, rather poor but that's what they must be given their disconnect from reality.

Although yes, lew does seem to be the most accurate answer to this thread.

DeletedUser

I don't hate you, in fact I'd be content to ignore you yet you seem to bring me up at every opportunity you can for no real reason. Why mention me in this thread? Or the last time you brought me up? You're borderline stalker now bud, it's getting creepy the amount of people who mention you spewing hate for me and the fact you keep trying to troll me. Or at least I assume they are troll attempts, rather poor but that's what they must be given their disconnect from reality.

Well, the fact that you're kinda responding to his taunts makes you "trolled". So try not to maybe? It will help?

In the online world, where you can't punch people in the face, it' quite common to be trolled. and if you "try" to fight back, well, they troll you more. So just drop the responses, take a step back and enjoy with your friends.

DeletedUser97878

I heard Noobs are full of idiots that dont know how to play. :lol:

twenty-five

Well, the fact that you're kinda responding to his taunts makes you "trolled". So try not to maybe? It will help?

In the online world, where you can't punch people in the face, it' quite common to be trolled. and if you "try" to fight back, well, they troll you more. So just drop the responses, take a step back and enjoy with your friends.

Nah, successful trolling is all about pissing people off and getting amusing, typically angry, responses. It's not about receiving a reply, it's about receiving a reply the troll wants; I don't think mine is really what he's after. Although I did establish that he's probably an attention seeker, so I guess in that way he does get what he wants in that respect.

I don't really care about what he has to say, just wondering why he has essentially gone beyond troll to weird online creep. I'm worried about him.

DeletedUser117881

xDaemon is just extremely butthurt he gets trolled ALL the time on externals and ingame

DeletedUser

xDaemon is just extremely butthurt he gets trolled ALL the time on externals and ingame

Who is going to troll the troll xD

I doubt there are that many people. I'm not yet doing much as not in a position to. Need to put my game up, then I can troll more :lol:

DeletedUser64969

Nah, successful trolling is all about pissing people off and getting amusing, typically angry, responses. It's not about receiving a reply, it's about receiving a reply the troll wants; I don't think mine is really what he's after. Although I did establish that he's probably an attention seeker, so I guess in that way he does get what he wants in that respect.

I don't really care about what he has to say, just wondering why he has essentially gone beyond troll to weird online creep. I'm worried about him.

you replied and therefore fed the troll :), but yes theirs trolling and then theres good trolling, this is an example of the latter.

DeletedUser

to troll or not to troll, that is NOT the question. This was a mere a statement of fact. my downreps (which i enjoy) were mostly the result of Tom having his panties in a bunch and sicking the mod clique on me. The posts in this thread (et al) are empirical evidence that calling out his true nature upsets him enough to respond w the nastiness i originally claled him out for. Whether its the Zebra unable to change his stripes.... or a self fulfilling prophecy.... its a real and now validated (again) position :)

gif-shrug-jason-segel.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

RIP [insert tribe here]...

[video=youtube;oR5zlVq72cA]https://youtu.be/oR5zlVq72cA[/video]

enjoy ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.