Shamlessly stolen from W41. :icon_redface: Thought it was a good idea, we should have one.
Name the top 10 people or tribes who you think have influenced World 43, and how they have done so.
In no particular order:
1. The FRST council. For their tireless efforts in FRST's wars, making the most dominant tribe in World 43, a warring success, not to mention sorting internal problems quickly and effectively, and managing the tribe with a firm, but friendly and approachable attitude.
2. Chocolate Bear. May be an inactive drunk, but James and Scott, when he was here, were such great leaders. They inspired confidence, loyalty, and most of all were so much fun. They kept the tribe together through their guy love, hugs, and the decisions they made that brought FRST to the top of the list.
3. Mario. Sure he provided for some amusement, but BORED! was a big part of World 43's history. They shaped the whole north Vs south we are going to see soon, and they shaped FRST's wars and growth aswell. I think the victory over BORED! for FRST gave a big confidence boost, aswell as some more war-faring experience under their belt.
4. Slingzaar. He might not have been that influential yet, but he still banded Nuts! together after the war, and they are the only thing that stands between FRST and world domination. So regardless of what's happened so far, he is sure to be influential in the days yet to come.
5. The eastern FRST members (fincky, Delborgo, Dimfas, and the whole crew over there :icon_razz. They have been head to head with someone from day 1. As a result, they have become some of the best wayfarers on World 43. First there was KknD, then CoD, then some scuffles with ICARUS, then BORED!, then WMD, not to mention the random turtle tribes aswell that required ops and co-ordination to get rid off. They definitely shaped the way the east is at now.
6. LighT. Where to begin with LighT. They were FRST's allies against BORED!, but i dn't think any of us expected the performance that they pulled out. They had one-up on BORED! from day 1, which turned into 17-up, which turned into... :icon_razz: They were a key element in the war, and shaped the world by their own merits too. If they hadn't allied with FRST, and had chosen to side with BORED!, we might have seen a different world today. (P.S. i mizz joo LighT. :icon_cry: get back here blue you inactive nub.)
7. The KknD/CoD/ICARUS/BORED!/WMD crew (zytech, randerson, whittucs, etc). FRST have been hunting these guys since the KKnD war, and have declared on every tribe who has housed them. These runners certainly shaped the world, by deciding for FRST who they should declare on next.
8. Inactivity. Definitely shaped many things, alot of FRST's wars were mostly out of boredom, if things were more active, then perhaps the tribes they rimmed would have still been here? Who knows how things would have ended up. (As nominated by DA HAT.)
10. Everyone. Everyone has influenced things in their own way, they have influenced their area, which has influenced the area next to it, which has influenced another, and so forth. Every single player has shaped this world.
Who do you think have been the most influential?
Last edited by a moderator: