Top 10 influences on World 43

DeletedUser

Actually, Harby. I disagree.

I am the most influential person in this world ;)

I worked on the Nuts/Bored merge originally.
I opposed bringing in AAA
I took over when Bored got donkey punched by FRST early and everyone left.
I worked on taking over the north and establishing a relationship with FRST based on my personality and readied this world for the greatest war to ever be seen (hopefully)

However, here is one thing most people don't know. I run FRST as an official puppet tribe to oppose my Nuts! Surprised? Don't be, I'm a genius. I have been the one telling FRST to grow to a massive size so that, through them, we can create a TW version of the American Civil War. Awesome, eh? And, if you know your history, you'll also know that the North one through superior tactics, logistics, and the telegram (doesn't apply here, but whatever).

Actually, Hary's right. I don't know if there is one person that can be declared most influential. Would I be in the same position had Hotlips not left? Or what if Mario was a little calmer in the forums? We've all traveled a path, the only thing we can do is take where we've traveled and make the best decisions moving forward.

Anyway, thanks for the vote of confidence, Goomba. You made my day ;)

*footnote-I'd like to point out that this post is dripping with sarcasm. Can you find it?*

:axemen:this is too much

DeletedUser

Actually, Harby. I disagree.

I am the most influential person in this world ;)

However, here is one thing most people don't know. I run FRST as an official puppet tribe to oppose my Nuts! Surprised? Don't be, I'm a genius. I have been the one telling FRST to grow to a massive size so that, through them, we can create a TW version of the American Civil War.

I will vote this ^^ as the sarcasm since I spoke to you about this a month or two ago and it has been in play since.