Top 10 influences on World 43

DeletedUser

Why have I not been mentioned yet? I flamed more people here than all of you guys added up together.. :(

DeletedUser

Don't think it's about influences on the forums. Think it's more to do with people that influenced the way the world has gone

DeletedUser

Don't think it's about influences on the forums. Think it's more to do with people that influenced the way the world has gone

I think the forums are apart of it like any world, but not solely the forums, for example FRST's displays on the forums in the early days, the posts of thinger and such, VS the posts and MARIO, but it also is including the in-game influences.

DeletedUser

Actually slingzaar has probably literally been the most influential on the world. He has been a huge if not the only contributor to the major events on w43.

DeletedUser

Actually slingzaar has probably literally been the most influential on the world. He has been a huge if not the only contributor to the major events on w43.

I disagree that there can be any "1" main influencer. He may have been the most influential to the Nuts!/BORED! affair, but that was only the north of the world, what if FRST's leaders had been different, less influential, had lost the early wars, we might have seen KKnD be where FRST is now, and they may have lost to BORED!, or merged with someone else. Or, what if WMD's leadership had been different, made a more selective recruitment, fought better against FRST, if AAA's leadership had sided with WMD to hit FRST, LighT. had sided with BORED!, etc etc.

No doubt he was influential, which is why he was included in the list, but I don't think it's possible to say only 1 person can be the most influential.

With you on that Green.

tribb as Green said stepped up to the plate to fill the gaps of high ranking frst members when RL situations affected there activity in the past.

Not only a fantastic player, but also a really nice guy to boot. :icon_biggrin:

No doubt a big influence in FRST, and FRST has massively influenced the world, but it wasn't only him, all of the council played a role in that, I personally don't think any of FRST's leadership and council have done better than each other, I think they have all done extremely well, hence why it was given to everyone. I would put some names down, but I don't know if FRST wants the whole "council" list made public. :icon_redface:

We need one more... Any ideas?

Edit(again): Considering actually adding "area" categories as-well, most influential in the north, south, east, west. Opinions? Yay? Nay?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually, Harby. I disagree.

I am the most influential person in this world ;)

I worked on the Nuts/Bored merge originally.
I opposed bringing in AAA
I took over when Bored got donkey punched by FRST early and everyone left.
I worked on taking over the north and establishing a relationship with FRST based on my personality and readied this world for the greatest war to ever be seen (hopefully)

However, here is one thing most people don't know. I run FRST as an official puppet tribe to oppose my Nuts! Surprised? Don't be, I'm a genius. I have been the one telling FRST to grow to a massive size so that, through them, we can create a TW version of the American Civil War. Awesome, eh? And, if you know your history, you'll also know that the North one through superior tactics, logistics, and the telegram (doesn't apply here, but whatever).

Actually, Hary's right. I don't know if there is one person that can be declared most influential. Would I be in the same position had Hotlips not left? Or what if Mario was a little calmer in the forums? We've all traveled a path, the only thing we can do is take where we've traveled and make the best decisions moving forward.

Anyway, thanks for the vote of confidence, Goomba. You made my day ;)

*footnote-I'd like to point out that this post is dripping with sarcasm. Can you find it?*

DeletedUser90465

I hste frost's internal noble :/ Look me n mage's oda to tribb and then points lulz

DeletedUser

If you're going to post in here, Stephen, at least have the common sense to check the stats properly.

FRST's ODA stands at 588 million compared to Nuts' 406 million. Points-wise it's 161 million to 125 million. I make that FRST's ratio of ODA:points at 3.65:1 while Nuts' is 3.25:1

Maybe it's something to do with the fact that FRST stopped nobling 2k barbs nearly a year ago now while Nuts! continue to do so

Bonus village (532|259) K25 2,014 Abandoned SusieJean [Nuts!] 2010-10-07 21:05:26
Barbarian village (759|395) K37 2,039 Abandoned redisred army [Nuts!] 2010-10-07 20:27:35
green.png
Barbarian village (723|510) K57 2,036 Abandoned redisred army [Nuts!] 2010-10-07 20:12:28
green.png
Barbarian village (701|467) K47 2,026 Abandoned redisred army [Nuts!] 2010-10-07 19:57:35
green.png
Barbarian village (698|401) K46 2,023 Abandoned darkshadow7 [Nuts!] 2010-10-07 19:20:57
green.png
Barbarian village (697|407) K46 2,077 Abandoned darkshadow7 [Nuts!] 2010-10-07 17:35:17
green.png
*Bump (576|190) K15 2,090 Abandoned SusieJean [Nuts!] 2010-10-07 16:59:43

Do I need to carry on?

If on the other hand, your post was actually an attempt at brown nosing mage, it would have probbaly found a better home in the Annual W43 Awards thread

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, Stephen, this is why I tell Nuts not to post in the publics.

Yes, Mage has a higher ODA, however, it sheds light on 'other' areas that we need to improve on. Mage is a spectacular player and needs more recognition, however, this was not the way to accomplish that, as it seems Tribb is also a phenominal player (I don't care what you noble, if you get to 7 mil with me only being at 4, that says something).

Bobble, thanks for the wake up call. I had thought that Nuts were well past the ennoblement of barbs.

Again, as a reminder. Please stay off PNP to all Nuts.

DeletedUser

I actually have to take back half of what I said as I found one of our members has also been doing the same lol.

I am certainly not trying to diminish the fantastic work that mage has done. There is no doubt that his achievements on W43 are respected by most players in the world, I just took exception to comments aimed at the whole of FRST which weren't needed as I'm sure you understand, sling. I will also admit that tribb's ODA for the points he has looks weak but there are more reasons than internal nobling to explain it. Tribb not only has made himself number 1 player on W43 (for how long, who knows?) but at the same time, he has been responsible for handling the accounts of probably 80-90% of FRST's leavers.

I don't know who Stephen is in game (and to be honest, I'm not overly interested either) but I will defend my tribe on the externals from anyone when the commments are not justified :)

DeletedUser

As you should. It was a foolish comment, and I will not make is a secret that I feel that way.

There is a difference between a constructed comment, a funny insult, and then being a troll.

This thread has been pretty productive thus far. I happen to like it a lot, heck, even I got a nod for most influential (thanks Goomba/Harby). But it's cheap shots like this that take the fun out of the game. I have told my squad and some in FRST that we all need to play the game and treat everyone the way we want to be treated. We're all people playing this game (except for Mage and Tribb, they are part robot). But we have to remember that some people are just jackasses, so sometimes it's better not to say anything at all.

mageknights

We're all people playing this game (except for Mage and Tribb, they are part robot). But we have to remember that some people are just jackasses, so sometimes it's better not to say anything at all.

Sometime my circuit will be shorted, I may spring some surprise for you all to see. oops, no talking in the external.:icon_evil:

:D

DeletedUser

I agree completely, sling, apart from your comment about mage and tribb being part robot. I actually believe they're fully automised now lol

DeletedUser90880

true that, they are crazy machines, somebody put them into overdrive

DeletedUser

I know people have been talking a bit on internal nobling, so i made this. The topic may have moved on a bit but hopefully someone finds it helpful. :) enjoy
Time frame 1 month.

[spoil]
Picture4-1.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Yeah, Stephen, this is why I tell Nuts not to post in the publics.

Yes, Mage has a higher ODA, however, it sheds light on 'other' areas that we need to improve on. Mage is a spectacular player and needs more recognition, however, this was not the way to accomplish that, as it seems Tribb is also a phenominal player (I don't care what you noble, if you get to 7 mil with me only being at 4, that says something).

Bobble, thanks for the wake up call. I had thought that Nuts were well past the ennoblement of barbs.

Again, as a reminder. Please stay off PNP to all Nuts.
Even me sling? Im behave here :)

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
8. Inactivity. I think this was a major problem at the start. Unsure how things went after that. It was just too easy to grow on this world. But a nice try from TW to make a different type of world.

DeletedUser93260

Thanks for mentioning me Harbringer its nice to be remembered. Just a quick dig at Susie Jean who was the most annoying player I have ever met, I am sorry for NUTS for having to deal with her, she was in FROST for a day at the beginning.