Top 10 most influential personalties

DeletedUser

It would have been nice to see OCD going at Sergei.
I've had the pleasure of fighting him myself, I can tell, he's a wall.
Our war targets were chosen carefully and I doubt that Sergei would have been targeted if we warred them. Leaders of a tribe get massive support so you are better off killing the rank and file in a tribe.

Collapse the tribe around the leadership group and they are nullified.

DeletedUser

Our war targets were chosen carefully and I doubt that Sergei would have been targeted if we warred them. Leaders of a tribe get massive support so you are better off killing the rank and file in a tribe.

Collapse the tribe around the leadership group and they are nullified.

Yes, that's always been Axes' approach to, however, Sergei was a huge amount of the front, so undoubtedly you'd had to have a go at him.
And I did not only meant attacking him, I'd also like to see how you would have dealt with his attacks.

DeletedUser

No, I wanted to war Knock... simple. My council and I discussed the fact that our southern players had been fighting long range wars for quite a while and the decision was made to war Motive to give them a frontline war.

You got lucky... simple.

i dont think that OCD would crush KNOCK! far from it. i think KNOCK! would gain ground :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Dos - my feelings are hurt - I didnt make your list :icon_sad:

DeletedUser84793

The list is a good one for sure...but i think that their were many players who had a major impact on this world that was running things behind the scenes that set up a lot and made a huge differance and added to this whole conclusion to the game.
You got the spy network, Barons,Top players, You name it, Some still here and some great ones gone. Good list but a list that is to short...plenty of key players and leaders help shape this world to what it is today...Their were to many great players that have worked under the radar...

DeletedUser

OCD was good but i dont think they would win. just cause KNOCK! was better:icon_rolleyes:
I should pull this comment apart... so I will.

Knock went up against an untried tribe named AXES. Feel free to flame me but it's true. AXES were clearly untried as a war tribe... sorry but it's true and the AXES guys know it. I have skype chats from the AXES leadership stating that they need to fight Knock to make a name for themselves as they were known as skipping out of the main wars which was a smart move, but it did nothing for their reputation as a war tribe. I should know too, I convinced Jonathan that he needed to send AXES to war against Knock to improve their image as a war tribe.

Now what happened with Knock? They failed and fell to an untried tribe. Knock lost to what was widely considered to be the second best tribe in W41 and you think that if Knock were to take on what was considered to be the best tribe that they would win??? (How I wish my council had listened to me on that fateful day when OCD made the decision to war Motive...)

OCD was in war after war from the start of the world and it was up against CORE tribes every time. Even when OCD was gangbanged by Smerge, Hugger and a few randoms in the north, OCD stayed the course and won. You somehow feel that Knock were going to take on the one tribe that was more war hardened than ANY other tribe in W41 and win when they could not even beat the second best tribe??? Furthermore, at this point in time OCD had good levels of activity, but I know AXES had quite a few idle accounts. They even handed off the number 1 account in the world to a noob at one stage... lol.

This is nothing against AXES, they clearly won this world through smart play and excellent diplomacy, but they were not the toughest tribe in this world and everyone openly knows that... except you for some reason. So how the hell was a tribe that lost to the second toughest tribe going to beat the toughest tribe in W41????

Now please put the bong down...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Knock went up against an untried tribe named AXES. Feel free to flame me but it's true. AXES were clearly untried as a war tribe... sorry but it's true and the AXES guys know it. I have skype chats from the AXES leadership stating that they need to fight Knock to make a name for themselves as they were known as skipping out of the main wars which was a smart move, but it did nothing for their reputation as a war tribe. I should know too, I convinced Jonathan that he needed to send AXES to war against Knock to improve their image as a war tribe.

Now what happened with Knock? They failed and fell to an untried tribe. Knock lost to what was widely considered to be the second best tribe in W41 and you think that if Knock were to take on what was considered to be the best tribe that they would win??? (How I wish my council had listened to me on that fateful day when OCD made the decision to war Motive...)

OCD was in war after war from the start of the world and it was up against CORE tribes every time. Even when OCD was gangbanged by Smerge, Hugger and a few randoms in the north, OCD stayed the course and won. You somehow feel that Knock were going to take on the one tribe that was more war hardened than ANY other tribe in W41 and win when they could not even beat the second best tribe??? Furthermore, at this point in time OCD had good levels of activity, but I know AXES had quite a few idle accounts. They even handed off the number 1 account in the world to a noob at one stage... lol.

This is nothing against AXES, they clearly won this world through smart play and excellent diplomacy, but they were not the toughest tribe in this world and everyone openly knows that... except you for some reason. So how the hell was a tribe that lost to the second toughest tribe going to beat the toughest tribe in W41????

i respect OCD, but they werent any better as axes or knock!, knock! fell appart cause they had a 3 tribe front on the north, west and east.
Yes OCD had good players and very good leaders but we had sergei, cody and devotio :icon_rolleyes: cmon man those are the best :icon_rolleyes:
and why did OCD mass deleted btw?? (i never got that story, i wasnt active at that time:icon_redface:)

no offence or so but i think that if knock! and OCD warred it would turn out to be a tie.

(and i like the bong 2 much 2 put it down:icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

Knock lost to what was widely considered to be the second best tribe in W41 and you think that if Knock were to take on what was considered to be the best tribe that they would win???

I think we deserve a little more respect then that.
OCD/Maccyd tried to get Axes down, it ended up in a tie, at best.

I'm not saying Axes would have won of OCD, but neither am I saying we would have lost...

DeletedUser

We can speculate until we're blue in the face, the only way the result would be know is if OCD hadn't deleted from the world. Their were many great players and diplomatic masterminds incorporated in w41. It's hard to say who were the top 10, for me the most influential people of the world were not those who shaped it, it was the members who supported those whom came under fire, the team players of the world are the true influences due to their ability to help keep the influencer's in the game.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
faaaaaaaaaaark

ill admit your tribe was the most war hardend tribe,

ill even admit your tribe faught more then others, but you never know what will happen in a war,

although your speaking of attacking us while we were fighting axes aswell. im not stupid enuff to say we could beat you axes S~J and o-rly oh forgot about unreal :p but it wouldnt be a cakewalk. my account already had near 9k incomings, what would another tribe jumping in do lol

but at the same time, if i didnt make the call to stop our assult on ocd when i did, you would have been gone now aswell,

ocd will always be rememberd for being a great tribe of w41, but there gone, so is knock [kinda lol] so good job axes.

DeletedUser

oh faaark still trying to light up the fire but only smoke comes out, there are alot of ifs in your talks, wars are a big part of this game, but i dont understand why you keep boosting about something that is in the past, you come to each world with a group of players and than try to show off about it?

OCD was good i have no dout about it and had major crew in it, knock was made in the rim area who gave players a shot ofcurse some will full, that was our diffrence in the war with axes the little guys that became dead weight.

knock was never defeated just two leaders quit and my acount couldnt hold all of it alone with my time back in the day, but i did the best thing next to it possible, merged and went after the next big target with a steady leadership who where nothing but kind to me and the old knock, it was really a merger that turned out as a world winner, with ocd deleting not too long after.

you can talk as long as you want maybe you have a good mouth to diplmomacy shit, agreeing to merge with both axes and PWN in the end of the world does take skills, but diplo is not everything in this game...

DeletedUser84793

well is it not a ex-KNOCK member that is number one on this site? enough said! AXES holds the best players in this world..this was the mission when AXES first started. and again is anyone suprize of the result? In much thought about who is who in this world..I came up to one conclusion...The best of the best is in Axes...Because the worlds best got tired of lesser tribes or had defeat when going up against AXES...its only natural these players went on for a second chance because of the dedication they performed. This is what AXES was all about..search and destroy and find the best along the way...and this is why AXES won! just that simple. But as far as who is who..well AXES is clearly the best tribe...But with that said...a ex-Knock member who is now AXES is the best player and holding strong! Go figure!..lol Sergei You Rock!:lol:

DeletedUser84793

well TW just announced they are gonna be starting the phaze of another world being shut down by the end of the month...well thats it guys..you know its w41...it was good playing with you all..Congrats to AXES for winning the world.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol

how have you been? the voice of reason for ocd, you name should be on the list for sure :]

kept ocd from being finished off in a gangbang