Top 10 most influential personalties

DeletedUser

thanks for that.:)

Well I had started w51 to have a little fun with an alias and next thing you know I am playing it seriously. I will no longer play solo but joining up with The Cracker has allowed me to balance TW with having a life. :lol:

DeletedUser20525

So, since we seem to be down to comparing pee pee sizes in this thread, I figure an analogy is in order.

If you swing the biggest member on the block, but you are also prone to premature spanktaculation, It seems to me that the latter outweighs the former.

For those amongst us who dont get that one, you guys deleted, your influence was seen in the power vaccum that ensued, and was felt by the tribes that made the error of allying with you, but that was about it. Strong Self aggrandizement aside, the influencial must in the end be the ones who stuck it out and closed the world.

(that said Todd rocked and shoulda made that list most definitely)

-SM

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh faaaaaark - I've decided you have some perverse desire to feel the door keep smacking you on your a$$ since you never quite make it out gracefully LMAO

DeletedUser84793

So, since we seem to be down to comparing pee pee sizes in this thread, I figure an analogy is in order.

If you swing the biggest member on the block, but you are also prone to premature spanktaculation, It seems to me that the former outweighs the latter.

For those amongst us who dont get that one, you guys deleted, your influence was seen in the power vaccum that ensued, and was felt by the tribes that made the error of allying with you, but that was about it. Strong Self aggrandizement aside, the influencial must in the end be the ones who stuck it out and closed the world.

(that said Todd rocked and shoulda made that list most definitely)

-SM

not really..if you were not original axes or at least fought for Axes for a long time your just a booger of this world! I love how the losers of this game needs or feels the need to pat their self on the back...or players who just recently joined axes thinks they earn a victory...simply put you were just spared. the real AXES are the ones who should pat them self on the back for getting you guys to traitor off from your old tribe...most of you are back stabbers who ran to save your self from distruction!

The reason i left AXES was not because i lost the love for my old tribe but merely because i wanted to kill you! if any one and i mean anyone player or players deserve to be called AXES was guys like sergei....and even if you got Ing in your pocket you can even say Ing was a true blue AXES as well...and i would say that with out a shadow of a dought even if he and i don't get a long so good. no i refuse to sit here and watch you ex xiraya,motive,scc take any credit for a victory..you all are traitors to your old tribe and if axes was ever in trouble you would abandon them to...so with that said i think the original core AXES should be proud of this accomplishment!

And further more..as far as i'm concern if their was a differant mind set as far as how this world would and should have ended i would rather seen it ended by killing every single one of you and not recruit you into AXES. This is not a popular statement most AXES share..this is why im not AXES...but rest to sure i fought for AXES from the very start and i know who is who and who should be proud. Now i do like some of you guys who became AXES...I do...but really you had lost a long time ago..I don't think your thoughts matter on who should be on a list or who not. stealth your over rated and only came late in the game..you made more of a name for your self since you became AXES...and now you brag or think your a god!!! I wonder if you can go one on one with me with out any help?...some how i don't think so! matter of a fact im willing to bet you would quit...just like you did your old tribe...guys like you killed this game...so don't brag to much...matter of a fact you should hold your head down in shame!

ive seen better players from other tribes that lost that i have way more respect for....then i will ever have for you. Hell i even tried to like you..and it was an epic fail. and some axes who is on another account because A.. you lost yours from being banned and now is playing on some one's elses account and is enjoying what they built...as far as im concern your a failure to. you cheated and you have been caught..and now you think you did something...as far as im concern the real players here thats left..that holds their original account are the victor's...guys like sergei,jar,jagster and others...but with that being said their are players who lost their account because of others sat their accounts and did corrupt crap and got the original account holder bann is the only one's I think who should gets a pass as far as them still playing goes..you know who you are!

No...most of you suck in AXES now! as far as im concern. your not real AXES to me and never will be..you were just a puppet doing what your told to do..because you were dead..and you simply are runners and cowards! Me...hmmm im as real as it gets...Me...Im true blue AXES even if i had piss the main leaders off because of my disagreement. Again we should not recruit the enemy..but instead kill them and show no mercy! but that just seems to be me i guess. again to the real AXES form the start i give you respect for the victory..rather if you know it or not...i am your brother! and i make no applogy for my way of thinking...you train me to kill the enemy but yet you want me to fight by their side when all in all they left their brothers behind...No way! its something i cant except. guys like Jar,Ing,Mohue,Jonathan,Booza,Josie,Jagster and even the old members of Unreal is the true blue thing....and as far as im concern can add sergei to that list as well. I love my AXES,But i hate my enemy! and thats about as simple as it gets...and if you think i don't have a point..well who killed this game..guys who gave up and ran because they were losing..and left their brothers to die!!!!!!! these so called axes have no honor....and their for is no axes..look at guys like cheo who went with me and stood by my side even if we know we may fight to the death and lose all because we feel that axes has turn over to what was the enemy and put certain key members in their pocket.I would hate to fight my old brothers but i would love to have had a chance to kill my enemy instead of recruiting them..thats all...sorry for so long of a reading

ps their are more true blue Axes that i did not name...list would be long. but you know who you are!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Coming from one of the winners that still holds my own account and has PLENTY of time to see all the BS that flies around this place - PUHLEEZ!!!!

DeletedUser84793

Coming from one of the winners that still holds my own account and has PLENTY of time to see all the BS that flies around this place - PUHLEEZ!!!!

well as far as im concern your true blue to..even if we dont see eye to eye!

DeletedUser79727

sorry chelle! your top 1 in my heart :p

now now boys, give some opinions bout the topic. OCD is good. Axes is good. Knock is good. now moving on..... :)

(BAD@$$ still remains the coolest by far)

DeletedUser

A) I started the world solo 4 months late to help a friend, who later left the world (leaving me alone).
B) I've shifted tribes based on friendships I've made over the course of the world.
C) Never claimed to be a person who put AXES where they are at right now.
D) I fight for friends, specific individuals who have helped or cooperated with me through the course of the world.

The core members in AXES have established the tribe and helped create what it is today. So really saying that Stealthy, is a slap in their face. I may not have contributed to the AXES history books, but I believe since coming aboard SM and the select few who followed him into AXES (which includes me) have worked for the best interests of the tribe, that is what matters. SCC and those members who joined recently haven't had the chance to prove their contributions to the tribe just yet but ex-KNOCK has, which is why your fond of them? They aren't core AXE members either.

I'll have the opportunity to continue on with the new relationships I've established in AXES and flourish in a new world, only than will I consider myself a "core" member, through a pre-made at it's beginning. Will you have that opportunity stealthy? Will you be following these players as they shift from world to world?

Back on topic, Dos has influenced the externals with his spamtastics.

DeletedUser62294

I forgot xxstealthyxx was such a god. In fact I never heard of you before you wanted to be a drama queen and I knew alot of the players in Axes. You're such a good fighter who have you taken out? All those elite tribe around you? Please stop touting your own horn and stfu everyone is tired from hearing from you.

DeletedUser

well TW just announced they are gonna be starting the phaze of another world being shut down by the end of the month...well thats it guys..you know its w41...it was good playing with you all..Congrats to AXES for winning the world.

Nop, it woun't be w41. My guess is, it'll be w27.

not really..if you were not original axes or at least fought for Axes for a long time your just a booger of this world! I love how the losers of this game needs or feels the need to pat their self on the back...or players who just recently joined axes thinks they earn a victory...simply put you were just spared. the real AXES are the ones who should pat them self on the back for getting you guys to traitor off from your old tribe...most of you are back stabbers who ran to save your self from distruction!

The reason i left AXES was not because i lost the love for my old tribe but merely because i wanted to kill you! if any one and i mean anyone player or players deserve to be called AXES was guys like sergei....and even if you got Ing in your pocket you can even say Ing was a true blue AXES as well...and i would say that with out a shadow of a dought even if he and i don't get a long so good. no i refuse to sit here and watch you ex xiraya,motive,scc take any credit for a victory..you all are traitors to your old tribe and if axes was ever in trouble you would abandon them to...so with that said i think the original core AXES should be proud of this accomplishment!

And further more..as far as i'm concern if their was a differant mind set as far as how this world would and should have ended i would rather seen it ended by killing every single one of you and not recruit you into AXES. This is not a popular statement most AXES share..this is why im not AXES...but rest to sure i fought for AXES from the very start and i know who is who and who should be proud. Now i do like some of you guys who became AXES...I do...but really you had lost a long time ago..I don't think your thoughts matter on who should be on a list or who not. stealth your over rated and only came late in the game..you made more of a name for your self since you became AXES...and now you brag or think your a god!!! I wonder if you can go one on one with me with out any help?...some how i don't think so! matter of a fact im willing to bet you would quit...just like you did your old tribe...guys like you killed this game...so don't brag to much...matter of a fact you should hold your head down in shame!

ive seen better players from other tribes that lost that i have way more respect for....then i will ever have for you. Hell i even tried to like you..and it was an epic fail. and some axes who is on another account because A.. you lost yours from being banned and now is playing on some one's elses account and is enjoying what they built...as far as im concern your a failure to. you cheated and you have been caught..and now you think you did something...as far as im concern the real players here thats left..that holds their original account are the victor's...guys like sergei,jar,jagster and others...but with that being said their are players who lost their account because of others sat their accounts and did corrupt crap and got the original account holder bann is the only one's I think who should gets a pass as far as them still playing goes..you know who you are!

No...most of you suck in AXES now! as far as im concern. your not real AXES to me and never will be..you were just a puppet doing what your told to do..because you were dead..and you simply are runners and cowards! Me...hmmm im as real as it gets...Me...Im true blue AXES even if i had piss the main leaders off because of my disagreement. Again we should not recruit the enemy..but instead kill them and show no mercy! but that just seems to be me i guess. again to the real AXES form the start i give you respect for the victory..rather if you know it or not...i am your brother! and i make no applogy for my way of thinking...you train me to kill the enemy but yet you want me to fight by their side when all in all they left their brothers behind...No way! its something i cant except. guys like Jar,Ing,Mohue,Jonathan,Booza,Josie,Jagster and even the old members of Unreal is the true blue thing....and as far as im concern can add sergei to that list as well. I love my AXES,But i hate my enemy! and thats about as simple as it gets...and if you think i don't have a point..well who killed this game..guys who gave up and ran because they were losing..and left their brothers to die!!!!!!! these so called axes have no honor....and their for is no axes..look at guys like cheo who went with me and stood by my side even if we know we may fight to the death and lose all because we feel that axes has turn over to what was the enemy and put certain key members in their pocket.I would hate to fight my old brothers but i would love to have had a chance to kill my enemy instead of recruiting them..thats all...sorry for so long of a reading

ps their are more true blue Axes that i did not name...list would be long. but you know who you are!

Axes is not its members, it's the organization that counts, not the individual, and that's your biggest mistake.
I consider SM and Dylan as hard core Axes, just as much as Sergei and Chelle.
At a certain point, they were enemy, hell, 90% of current Axes had Axes incomming when they joined the tribe.

If I played it your way, Axes would have consisted out of 2-3 members today, you're not making any sense, you frustrated because people like Sergei and Sm got promoted while you were still a regular member, and now you try to claim otherwise with some cock & bull story.
Never, ever think that I will not have the backs of my members, if you have a go at them, you're having a go at me, and you'll find that I am more then capable to swing back.

DeletedUser84793

Nop, it woun't be w41. My guess is, it'll be w27.

Axes is not its members, it's the organization that counts, not the individual, and that's your biggest mistake.
I consider SM and Dylan as hard core Axes, just as much as Sergei and Chelle.
At a certain point, they were enemy, hell, 90% of current Axes had Axes incomming when they joined the tribe.

If I played it your way, Axes would have consisted out of 2-3 members today, you're not making any sense, you frustrated because people like Sergei and Sm got promoted while you were still a regular member, and now you try to claim otherwise with some cock & bull story.
Never, ever think that I will not have the backs of my members, if you have a go at them, you're having a go at me, and you'll find that I am more then capable to swing back.

well to be honest Booza, it did upset me that SM became leadership over some of the other members, I wont lie about it yes your right, I never had a problem with sergei he was a great leader..SM sent email calling you names and acting all tough and came in that way..maybe its his personality...who cares! and yes I know you would go to bat for all AXES...and i respect that about you! let me make this better cleared...I just disagree on how the world turned out..for me it turned into bad feelings with some of my good friends all because a differance of how the game was played thats all. and Dos im sorry..i didnt mean to hijack the thread...you maybe right in your logic Booza...maybe it just hard for me to take just anyone in and trust them..I mean ever since most of these guys joined they never stopped attacking really just in other ways...maybe thats why i feel the way i do? or maybe i dont like receiving email calling me names from a guy who at one time was my target..I don't know..maybe its me..lol
anyways back to subject...again i didnt mean to hijack the thread and for that i apologize.

DeletedUser

Alright well seeing as this thread has gotten off topic.

Here is my Not Top 10 most influential personalities.

10. Mdesjarl

9. Mdesjarl

8. Mdesjarl

7. Mdesjarl

6. Scott Walker

5. Genduck

4. Twizted

3. Evil-Git

2. Scarfac3dagreat

1. Mdesjarl (but not really :lol:)

DeletedUser20525

OK, heres my real thought on this.

The list is going to be different for every single person. Because who we spoke to and who actually changed our minds on things will be different for each person.

So, my most influencial, and I believe I impinged what happened on this world enough that their influences changed things on the world as a whole, in a tiny bit.

1: The.Late.Paris: Paris forced me to lead on this world based on a complete inability to lead or make good strategic decisions. He influenced me the most on this world.
2: Mograine: Mograine and I blazed our way to 1mm points together and he personally kept axes off my ass during a period where I could have been easily killed. He did the same for all of hiraya and for Kyriie.
3: Jonathan1979: Jonathan showed me true friendship and was one of the slickest manipulators in the game. Even when I knew he was manipulating my moves for instance when he pushed for me to attack southwards at a time when it would have been perfect to attack...ahem...axes...I couldnt fault him because DAMN he was fun to talk to and a nice guy.
4: Faaaaark: Brad is an elemental force. Period. The only player on W41 to "Beat" me at diplomatic negotiations. He nutted Hiraya without making a single strike.
5: Tbolling: Without Todd, Brad would have just burned quickly and brightly and been gone. Why? Because Todd was the voice of reason. Brad would have pissed off to many people and the gangbang would have overwhelmed OCD. Thats my strategic analysis and im sticking to it.
6: Booza: As I said before the man is a leprechaun. He managed to keep people interested even when the world crumbled around him. The only player on W41 to actually change my mind from a path I was sworn to follow. And he did it through simply being a good, honorable player and foe.
7: Axes Backup Officer Crew: These guys quietly get things done.
8: OCD backup Officer Crew: Pardon me and the rest of them should get a nod for EXCELLENT war planning. The 2nd most disciplined attack tribe on W41 o_O
9: M7 and Roboy: He and Roboy kept |X| together and with their completely crappy running of the tribe and inability to push support where it was needed, were the main reason that I joined axes. Coupled with a complete inability to attack without me, gaining a nap instead of going after axes with SCC and Motive, they probably are the main reason there was no fight for the world as we know it. Good job sucking guys! Ever heard of getting my account sat and going for a fight? No? well...snap.
10:Shark/Yurtles/Mr. Offensive/Matt: Pissed off every single player on W41 at one point or another, tripped over my dk on more than one occasion, tried to force himself into the duke position of multipe tribes, generally a giant pain in the ass.
11: HBK leads (phylo, Kenjie, UKpompey): The only players with balls on the whole world.

And thats my list :p

DeletedUser

Since I'm getting a couple mentions here and there, I feel I need to clarify/justify some things.

i dont think that OCD would crush KNOCK! far from it. i think KNOCK! would gain ground :icon_rolleyes:

I highly doubt knock would have gained ground against players as Mezonis, jms, tbolling or (why not? :icon_wink:) faaaaark.
Maybe you'd have taken out a couple isolated villages, but there were too many mediocre players in knock.
I'll admit there was a core of very highly skilled players, that would need a lot of work to tear down, but then again: a lot of mediocre and not so skilled players would cave in eventually.

I should pull this comment apart... so I will.

Knock went up against an untried tribe named AXES. Feel free to flame me but it's true. AXES were clearly untried as a war tribe... sorry but it's true and the AXES guys know it. I have skype chats from the AXES leadership stating that they need to fight Knock to make a name for themselves as they were known as skipping out of the main wars which was a smart move, but it did nothing for their reputation as a war tribe. I should know too, I convinced Jonathan that he needed to send AXES to war against Knock to improve their image as a war tribe.

Now, now. I think we came up with the idea, to be honest.
Axes, untried? We had 20 members and took out a mass-recruiting tribe 2 or 3 times our size (pointwise).
And with one smart diplomatic move we created a puppet tribe that provided us support and a 'waiting room' to test possible recruits. It's called: strategy. :icon_razz:
Not to mention the fact Axes had won it's first war against OCD.
From then on, Axes had always been in war. True, not with multiple tribes at a time like OCD, but what can I say?
People actually liked us... :icon_wink:

About faaaaaark wanting to war KNOCK! instead of Motive, I remember that.
(I also remember saying that it would be cooler if they didn't war knock! as we at the time, after a rather long stalemate, felt we were gaining the upperhand and OCD joining in would kinda steal our thunder.)
I remember you wanting us to race into a war with KNOCK! - the fact you could focus on the south that way probably helped a little too - but all planning and timing was done by Axes leadership.

stealthmechanic said:
3: Jonathan1979: Jonathan showed me true friendship and was one of the slickest manipulators in the game. Even when I knew he was manipulating my moves for instance when he pushed for me to attack southwards at a time when it would have been perfect to attack...ahem...axes...I couldnt fault him because DAMN he was fun to talk to and a nice guy.

Guilty as charged.:icon_wink:

lol

kept ocd from being finished off in a gangbang

I believe that had mainly to do with me and Booza, not being eager to:
- help out legacy by
-gangbanging our (former) DNY buddies

Plus, there was little honour to be gained imo, not taking into account that I had very little sympathy for Legacy's recruitment policy and forum representation.

About the whole 'who's really Axes' debate:

If you want your tribe to win a world, inevitably there will be a shifting of members to keep the tribe active, intrested and so on.
If you compare the member base of DNY (who recently won world 12) at the end of it, well, it were basically the people who still stuck around after 3 years in that world. Does that involve skill? Not really.
Did it help to achieve the goal of winning that world? Yes.

So, the end justifies the means (not always, but in this case it certainly does).
Whoever is in Axes now: if they contribute to the goals Axes has set then they certainly deserve their spot.

DeletedUser

Not to mention the fact Axes had won it's first war against OCD.

I can go along with you most of time but not on this one. :lol: You probably threw this in just to start a nice debate. :)

5: Tbolling: Without Todd, Brad would have just burned quickly and brightly and been gone. Why? Because Todd was the voice of reason. Brad would have pissed off to many people and the gangbang would have overwhelmed OCD. Thats my strategic analysis and im sticking to it.

And thats my list :p

Thanks Stealth! :icon_wink: