Top 10 ODA Players under 10 Million

DeletedUser

Highest Ranked Offensive OD under 10 Million in village value value of villages

1. Gibbomd with 53.0 Mios - 1.7 Million in village value (ranked 7th)

2. TollxBooth with 46.8 Mios - 5.6 Million in village value (ranked 9th)

3. Issaga with 41.0 Mios - 9.3 Million in village value (ranked 14th)

4. OuttaLuck with 38.9 Mios - 4.7 Million in village value (ranked 22nd)

5. Frans650 with 33.6 Mios - 9.0 Million in village value (ranked 33rd)

6. Wabbit-169 with 30.9 Mios - 0.8 Million in village value (ranked 40th)

7. ENTEL 2 with 30.2 Mios - 7.9 Million in village value (ranked 43rd)

8. Csaling with 29.7 Mios - 4.6 Million in village value (ranked 48th)

9. DesMillion with 28.7 Mios - 7.3 Million in village value (ranked 51st)

10. Manabouttown with 28.7 Mios - 7.9 Million in village value(ranked 52nd)

DeletedUser

Top 10 ODD Players under 10 Million are all in the Top 20. So, no real fun in that.

DeletedUser

That's a cool ranking (any ranking with Gibbo on the top automatically becomes cool, to be honest).

I lol'd when I read wabbit's "0.8 million".

DeletedUser

....should be based on the players all time point high not current point..... :)

DeletedUser4937

Hey I still get a mention every now and then..... seems like it all went to pot for TW some time after I left, that's a shame I had some good times there..... man I miss this game, I notice you're still around Tolly, almost makes me want to pick up my axes again, but I've got a second child on the way now, and my wife would probably throw me out, so I'll give it a miss. Hope you guys are all well (and apologies for those who dont remember me, I used to play a little a while ago and.... ah hell you don't need to know the detail).

All the best

Gibbo

DeletedUser

Hey I still get a mention every now and then..... seems like it all went to pot for TW some time after I left, that's a shame I had some good times there..... man I miss this game, I notice you're still around Tolly, almost makes me want to pick up my axes again, but I've got a second child on the way now, and my wife would probably throw me out, so I'll give it a miss. Hope you guys are all well (and apologies for those who dont remember me, I used to play a little a while ago and.... ah hell you don't need to know the detail).

All the best

Gibbo

Congrats, Gibbomd! Our children become our Legacy. Its amazing. We are so selfish. But all that disappears when they come into our world and suddenly,... everything I ever desired pales in comparison to their existence. Its just awesome.

DeletedUser

(and apologies for those who dont remember me, I used to play a little a while ago and.... ah hell you don't need to know the detail).

All the best

Gibbo

LOL i have never even spoken to you but i know who you are, EVERYONE knows the amazing giddomd xD and congratulations with the second child ;)

Mysticjelly2

All the best

Gibbo

Congratulations on the second child Gibbo (I am aware I never chatted with you). If and when I have a second child I know my misses would do the same as yours lol. It is a shame you won't be picking up your axes again, legends are always missed, even if you weren't on the same side, legends are........................................................

..................... well, legends. Best of luck, good health to you and your family.:lol:

kilo42stu

All the best

Gibbo

My second child is seven now and still somehow i manage to keep my wife at bay so i can play, nice one gibbo, i just wish i had had the chance to fight you while you was still active :icon_wink: