Top 10 Players Stat Percentage

• Thread starter DeletedUser105025
  • Start date

DeletedUser

My initial numbers were still an improvement on the ones you pulled. wolf at 64% is much closer to 56% than your 13% or whatever it was. I was wrong about one person for him simply because I forgot he was "technically" our spy though his troops were out when they nobled him, so whatever.

War-peace's and -tag's were still correct. Mieszko's was only wrong because of -wigs- and Lord Batan who i had no knowledge of being anything other than an internal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111516

stumyster, heyal went red and literally had to be cleared. So if this was considered as internals, then wigs is as well as an internal. Wigs account was impotent to fight back when it was booted as to what I heard. All its troops and nobles were out on a 8 day trip to K52 for stumyster OP and then you guys used that opportunity to kick that account and eat it. James( last player of wigs ) didn't even bother to defend after the account got booted. So, its same as an account going red and it is purely an internal.

DeletedUser105025

My initial numbers were still an improvement on the ones you pulled. wolf at 64% is much closer to 56% than your 13% or whatever it was. I was wrong about one person for him simply because I forgot he was "technically" our spy though his troops were out when they nobled him, so whatever.

War-peace's and -tag's were still correct. Mieszko's was only wrong because of -wigs- and Lord Batan who i had no knowledge of being anything other than an internal.

Well actually, that would be incorrect, as the numbers i 'pulled' were exactly what i said they were.

I did this for my own personal reasons, and you immediately came along trying to correct anything, but did a terrible job doing so.

DeletedUser

no i just like to laugh. how my numbers that were mostly accurate are somehow way off base when we're talking less than 10% on mieszko and 9% on wolf.. compared to the 20-55% that were missing on yours.. shame on me for adding some accuracy to a thread :(

DeletedUser105025

If you're addressing me, then i never said your numbers are way off. What i said was that you tried to correct mine. The ones i placed on this thread, were exactly as i said they were. If you bothered to read what i actually said in the main post. I guess you half assed it like most things you do around here.

Shame on you for trying to correct things, but failing.

DeletedUser105025

Thats relevant to you saying your numbers are way off, how ?

DeletedUser

oh hush.... i appreciate the effort put forth.

It might be an interesting thing for TW to collect stats on in future game revisions.

Speaking of things to add to the Game... (TOTALLY WRONG PLACE, i know)..... GOD I would love to have group OVERVIEW FILTERS. IE, show me This group...MINUS villes in THAT group.

DeletedUser44759

I'm actually having a little difficulty with this as internals etc tend to be a tribe effort, gifted/merged caps would show a more interesting slant as far as I'm concerned, particularly up to the 1mio point mark...most of my own apparent internals were actually worked for against live players, bizarre I know, but that's how life is with me, and when I worked it out had just 5 natural gifts/internals plus 3 I got in Weee" and handed back, but no merges....then perhaps we could add in how many co-players were involved in all acc's and divide totals by that, add the price of uncle bens rice and multiply by the radius of a half eaten jaffa cake?

DeletedUser

I'm actually having a little difficulty with this as internals etc tend to be a tribe effort, gifted/merged caps would show a more interesting slant as far as I'm concerned, particularly up to the 1mio point mark...most of my own apparent internals were actually worked for against live players, bizarre I know, but that's how life is with me, and when I worked it out had just 5 natural gifts/internals plus 3 I got in Weee" and handed back, but no merges....then perhaps we could add in how many co-players were involved in all acc's and divide totals by that, add the price of uncle bens rice and multiply by the radius of a half eaten jaffa cake?

Internals = fairly easy stat.
Barb nobles = really easy stat.
Gifted villages = difficult stat.

I think this is why there's the most discussion of internalling and barb-nobling. Nobody wants to deal with figuring out what was gifted and what wasn't. It's not that internals or barb-nobles are inherently worse, it's just that they're easier to find and flame somebody for.

DeletedUser44759

also misses out quit players of course, like bataan earlier, who quit on first day of war, is a village of a quit player that needs clearing still an active cap or do we add? That would increase my stats, then if we add those vills taken fron players who log on at irregular intervals..shouldn't we just add the days when the're offline....the bottom line is there aren't many acc's in top 20 that don't have a lump of easy takes of some sort and cerainly very few that've been played solo all the way in the top 50...in fact the whole title of the thread is a fallacy, should read "top 10 accounts".......

DeletedUser

that whole quit player business is the same point mieszko was trying to make about the barbs of deleted players as they still requiring clearing or "work"... this is why i tried to look at the ODD growth of the players that were being nobled as a measure of their being a gift or whatever.

DeletedUser105025

Anything thats actively fighting back is working for something. You cant say 'oh, i had to send nukes, so i worked for that village'..

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The thing is that conquer stats do not really tell the skill of the player. Many times conquers are a result of opportunities presented to a player that helps them grow. Internals need to be taken before the enemy gets them. 9K barbs are also opportunities for expansion that make it easy to grow as well. While it is sometimes nice to look at stats and gauge the skill of a player, it is hard to ever truly know the skill of a player until you fight that player and see what they actually are able to do. Also as nowitsover pointed out, skill only goes so far if a player isn't able to work with a team.

kingmq38

When I looked at this thread, I thought that Auphan members have easily most worked for caps, but tagteameds stats are suprisingly good too.
According to this, hcmus is the best and tashali is the worst.

Thanks mate!

As matt (chevay) said, the monster has returned