2 from sumnoob (tore)
1 from dragonhearted 1969 (tore)
1 from React980 (tore)
6 from don kenny (WLE)
3 from Questioning (WLE)
2 from niagenesis (WLE)
1 from dillenleon (WLE)
456 of 663 villages:
68.8% (he took a couple villages since I first calculated it)
ToRe and WLE players are included because he was in those tribes in the start-up period before switching to GH.

-tag:
99 from EGO
118 from xlov3
11 from tribeless people (stumyster, heyal, Band of blades)
228 of 540:
42.2% (I included heyal this time, forgot he was technically an internal)

*disclaimer: I never said these were accurate. I'm just going by tribal history and sometimes OD growth to see what looks like an internal.. i'm sure there's the rare instance of someone who was booted from the tribe and then decided not to defend but you still had to clear the villages or whatever, which I guess is technically "working for" them. This is why Fasf (who went red) and heyal (who went red) are included in wolf's and tag's rates respectively. Tell me where i'm justifiably wrong and i'll change it.

this is some pretty awesome work. it is nice to know how poor a player i am from time to time. i supposethe only reply one can make of any defence to this is in comparison:
spinner was a merge,
wigs was dropped and warred for being a spy for ego, info was given to 10 different members all different and 24 hours later that information was in ego's hands, he basically didnt fight back so you might as well include them. the 20 of chris pauls were definately war villes, some of rangis were war stats from before we joined, you may not have added the first few, doesnt matter either way. less enthusiastic, sunsin, were players that went inactive or quit, checking on oda will show they werent free villes.
as for the rest, make your own mind up. i will say though, i highly rate njc as a player, been huge in defence since our tribal wars have started, but if i have a criticism of you mate it would be this. if you have time to proces all this information, good on you. if you had of instead spent some time farming instead then you may have had the opportunities to get a bit bigger. if you farm you make more nobles, if there are internals around that need to be taken of course you are going to be in a stronger position to take them. i really dont mind players having a go, we are all entitled to our opinions. but if youre going to go to all the effort to produce this information, is it jealousy because you dont put the work into the game. a lot of internalscome about due to top players happy to help other players becoming better, when rl catches up they want you to have them. anyways thank you all. i think if you look on w54 stats you will find exactly the same pathway, hammer out the nobs, get the villes so you can totally bully players from mid stage til the end. congrats on sagit gigi for taking over oda leader. hopefully we can put a bit more effort onto that in the future

just remember, we all basically started around the same time. if youre well behind the 8 ball, dont blame others thathave put the hard yards in to get a bit further ahead but look at your own game, have you done everything in your power to be a better player. have you helped others out, made them better players that they want to thank you if they give up. that might be better suited spending your time looking at your own results and position, than spending time to find criticism of other. either way guys, i wish you all the best on w66, tribal wars is a pretty good game, you get out of it what you put in
wolf

DeletedUser

:lol: took like 10 minutes. you see, the difference isn't farming. The difference is that I had people attacking me for ~6 months and almost solely took villages from a stacked front, which means I was expending ~3 nukes average per village I took from the time I had 26 villages while you take internals/inactives/whatever other noobs. The difference over months between our habits compounds.

DeletedUser

we will have to agree to disagree unless youre sitting there with 400 nobs lol. spent the same time on w54 under attack, albeit a lot larger and still tapped looter most days. would have been nice to have kept the mail, basically saying it wasnt the fact they werent taking villes but the slap in the face still getting looter. as for this, does the fact that when we opened up on slushehh he quit straight away, actually a lot of guys have done the same. as i said earlier, the joys of bully boy tactics, get big and try to dictate terms. anyways, you will be booming along well now. hopefully the enemy arent loading up on you anymore

DeletedUser

you'll all be so pleased now tashali has taken over number 1, you can start picking through his stats with a fine tooth comb lol

DeletedUser108663

To be fair to Wolf, atleast he does know what a red dot is. Tashali on the other hand, does nothing but internal. He even left TheR, during a pretty important war, just so he could internal some more.

It's quite sad really, seeing a rank 1 player that isn't even in the top 50 for OD. Shame on you Tash.

DeletedUser

just wondering njc if these ego caps will be regarded as internals like a lot of other ones

DeletedUser

one day you might get to a 50% internal rate! bravo

but as anyone would have predicted you focused on the sat accounts :lol:

DeletedUser

cliftus quit huh, oh well. and did the sitters not do there job, that sucks. if i manage to snaffle one of yours will that be classed as an internal as well, or will we blame the sitter. it just kills me that no matter what i di, i cannot ascend to your lofty heights of tw

DeletedUser

Wolf stop trying. njc's opinion is as useful as a slice of pie at a bank during a robbery... Just keep focusing on what you apparently do best: eating internals and sits. :lol:

DeletedUser

one day you might get to a 50% internal rate! bravo

but as anyone would have predicted you focused on the sat accounts :lol:

So when do you barb and we can add your old villages too the statistics?

And it has been said before,not dealing with big barbs and internals is a major downfall a lot of tribes have had over different worlds.In an ideal world everything would be a war cap.But i would say TW is not an ideal world far from it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cliftus quit huh, oh well. and did the sitters not do there job, that sucks. if i manage to snaffle one of yours will that be classed as an internal as well, or will we blame the sitter. it just kills me that no matter what i di, i cannot ascend to your lofty heights of tw

You think one village will change your % much? All that inactive eating going to your head, eh?

Edit: we both know you'd never get a village from me. If it were that easy you wouldn't have tried to recruit me twice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44759

Edit: we both know you'd never get a village from me.

Now that one might be hard to hard to stop from coming back to kick you in the butt :icon_biggrin:

If it were that easy you wouldn't have tried to recruit me twice.
as for that bit don't let it go to your head, he's recruited me 3 times on this world and I'm absolutely rubbish, not much of a vindication for you really, rofl.(maybe the sight of so many vills just waiting to be internalled was too much for him)