Top 10 players still in the game

rich26ca

not gonna argue with you anymore obviously you have convinced yourself that being the best at this game is the source of your ego. won't go into how sad that is.

i'll just agree to disagree with you

DeletedUser

anyone that doesnt have air in their top ten has zero credibility

DeletedUser

7. Hefty, when he actually fights...

How does it seem so many suppose this. If Hefty actually tried, and lived up to this amazing image of what he proclaims to be, then the world may very well explode. Or do you mean, "7. Hefty, if his babble of his amazing fighting talents will ever be put to use as described."

DeletedUser

How does it seem so many suppose this. If Hefty actually tried, and lived up to this amazing image of what he proclaims to be, then the world may very well explode. Or do you mean, "7. Hefty, if his babble of his amazing fighting talents will ever be put to use as described."

inorite

He doesn't even have opera! Him and his one second trains pffttt

It goes to show skill when he blindly reports his attackers hoping to get lucky and save some of his walls.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

inorite

He doesn't even have opera! Him and his one second trains pffttt

It goes to show skill when he blindly reports his attackers hoping to get lucky and save some of his walls.

Why do you need Opera? I sent a one second train earlier on Safari, i reckon it was luck (or this different connection).
How does opera prove the skill in a player? any idiot can send a one second train, the skill is what u time with a train, can you fit nukes in-between, can you make it unsnipeable.

I Blindly report my attackers? i reported one in which i was correct, because i know even with your lovely "Opera" you cannot send 25 fakes in one second.

not gonna argue with you anymore obviously you have convinced yourself that being the best at this game is the source of your ego. won't go into how sad that is.

When have i ever said i was best? I just said i had better ability then a lot of players, while it can be argued on points some players are better at some aspects, for example Air is better then me at coordination, while i could be the better defender.
The examples go on and on, your just too blind to see the fact that i have proven myself in the past, even with a gifted account i did the work myself.

DeletedUser

I Blindly report my attackers? i reported one in which i was correct, because i know even with your lovely "Opera" you cannot send 25 fakes in one second.

It's not possible to send more than 5 attacks in a second, so he wasn't sending 25:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Clearing the question in hopes it'le kill the arguments that are bound to happen and be brought up in another topic.

1000 milliseconds / 25 attacks = 40ms per attack.

It is possible in theory to send that many, but that would be breaking the 149ms rule and is clearly a bot/ illegal script. But even so highly unlikely, unless he is attacking from separate villages.

In which case, opera with it's 1 & 2 command button swapping tabs is easy enough to send that many attacks in 1 second if you have quick fingers/ reflexes.

Alas, although you guys aren't directly mentioning a player. I have a feeling this borderline breaking the rules conversation will eventually break.

However as you can't go into discussion about how that player was banned of w/e- plus the fact you can only speculate, the moderators wont tell you what happened, only that action was taken. So it's pointless arguing over it.

Back to subject guys or take it into PM.

DeletedUser

Clearing the question in hopes it'le kill the arguments that are bound to happen and be brought up in another topic.

1000 milliseconds / 25 attacks = 40ms per attack.

It is possible in theory to send that many, but that would be breaking the 149ms rule and is clearly a bot/ illegal script. But even so highly unlikely, unless he is attacking from separate villages.

In which case, opera with it's 1 & 2 command button swapping tabs is easy enough to send that many attacks in 1 second if you have quick fingers/ reflexes.

Alas, although you guys aren't directly mentioning a player. I have a feeling this borderline breaking the rules conversation will eventually break.

However as you can't go into discussion about how that player was banned of w/e. Change subject guys or take it into PM.

I meant it's literally impossible to send more than 5 attacks in a second because that red message saying 'No more than 5 attacks can be sent per second' stops you:icon_wink:

@Hefty: As I said above, it's literally impossible. There's nothing that can be done to get around it.

@Zetre: It's an opinion thread; maybe some people think I suck:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

If I wasn't waiting/ trying to get onto the Speed World I would test that out, otherwise I've never noticed that - I'll get back to you on that :p

rich26ca

When have i ever said i was best? I just said i had better ability then a lot of players, while it can be argued on points some players are better at some aspects, for example Air is better then me at coordination, while i could be the better defender. The examples go on and on, your just too blind to see the fact that i have proven myself in the past, even with a gifted account i did the work myself.

right i'm the blind one you may never come out and say it but calling everyone but air and you nubs is clear enough. dont like our play then leave no one is stopping you infact i'll help you pack, lol....

you have an ego the size of the server for this game proclaiming your greatness at every turn and commenting bring other down usually with no more proof then a i said so or cause i said, all i see is an eight year with a temper tantrum most of the times. in your world everything done in this game is a result of hefty's lazy self involved moves...

the best mario player off all time is 10 yrs old... hmmm maybe we found him here on w20...

HeftySmurf

right i'm the blind one you may never come out and say it but calling everyone but air and you nubs is clear enough. dont like our play then leave no one is stopping you infact i'll help you pack, lol....

you have an ego the size of the server for this game proclaiming your greatness at every turn and commenting bring other down usually with no more proof then a i said so or cause i said, all i see is an eight year with a temper tantrum most of the times. in your world everything done in this game is a result of hefty's lazy self involved moves...

the best mario player off all time is 10 yrs old... hmmm maybe we found him here on w20...

I indeed love my Mario title. I only reply to the insults, your the ones who started by calling me a noob, its like a playground, u continue to intensify and annoy me. I never said i disliked your play, i just dislike people calling me incompetent and a noob when they clearly know nothing about me.

Everything IS done because of my lazy ass moves, i shaped it with pnp, a lot of things would not have happened in the past few months due to me.

Proclaim my greatness, yeah because i actually have something i can proclaim about.

rich26ca

i think your confusing someone else and my post. I never called you a noob. infact if you check my top top 10 players still playing thread (lol) your on my list.

hey if your gonna insult then its gonna happen back...

and you still dont get it... my beef is your tact when you talk. just cause you think your great you rub it in like a child saying i won won.... its anoying. anyways where way of topic.

my ten still stand no inorder other then air but they still stand

DeletedUser

alot of things may have never happened because of you... but not cause of your brilliance or greatness more cause of your stupidty and over enlarged ego i got nothin against you but you sound just like the player in ELite who got them to disband war people and formed NSE after everything claimed that it was his ultimate plan that shaped the two tribes and got them into a better position in the south... quit belivin youself and start believin the facts, whether people know you or dont you havent proved yourself lately and have left people wondering if the prophecy is true, you lucked into a large account do well and people will shut up talk more and people will find flaws.... cut your losses hefty and just come back after break with a vengence and prove to this world that you are who u say...less talk more walk

DeletedUser

I meant it's literally impossible to send more than 5 attacks in a second because that red message saying 'No more than 5 attacks can be sent per second' stops you:icon_wink:

@Hefty: As I said above, it's literally impossible. There's nothing that can be done to get around it.

@Zetre: It's an opinion thread; maybe some people think I suck:icon_razz:

Just tested it out now:
"No more than 5 Attacks may be send per second."

I've just learned something new :icon_redface:

Alas. With dwarf now corrected, enough talk about sending illegal trains.
Talk about the top 10 players, or enjoy Christmas Eve :p.