Top 10 Players

DeletedUser84716

lol now this is funny if nothing else, lot of research and thought hey. :) Love to see one that had no research. rofl

rich26ca

after hours of sweat breaking toil I have published this 100% unbiased and potentially prize winning list of players

zoubo - is only top spot because noobs on ice got rekd by cats
farmercy - obviously by far the best player on account of having many achievements.
noobs on ice - noob, cant take getting catted
zullu96z - account name sucks
Why Me? - point whore
nggdavid - ODA whore
MessyPantz - has lost 9 villages, terrible defender
Waalter -very fast growing noob
NightWitch1 - nothing to say here
MrRayJ -apparently he needs a basher, probably on account of having no troops.

LMAO.... nice to see that hard work paying off... ;P

DeletedUser

The top 10 has changed quite a bit since we started this thread.

DeletedUser88502

I think Richard should do another table up and post it side by side with his first table for comparison :icon_razz:

rich26ca

yeah didnt save it took a pic of it but didnt save original table so would have to create both... blah.... if i do i would create a new thread and track top ten month by month

DeletedUser

Still no reviews here :( This has the potential to be a great thread if someone has the foresight to kick-start it with an unbiased review (or even bias if you want). Just nice to hear people's opinions.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hmmm. I'll do a review of the top 10. Hopefully this doesn't sound bias. Also, any data included in this post is based on this context:

gains from 800813 were used to determine 800813 Internals
gains from the Zoubo Tribe (only used for the player named Zoubo), Core, Turtle, and Ninja were used to determine Turtle Internals
gains from Cruel were used to determine Cruel Internals.
gains from Mayhem were used to determine Mayhem Internals.

1. Farmercy
780 total villages
280 Internals
137 Barbs
However, there have been 62 caps against Ninja.
Only #9 for ODA, could be higher, however, they farm a lot, so that could be where the offense is going. #141 for ODD, and #31 for ODT.
Overall, I think the account will do well. If Farmercy focused soley on hitting turtles, I think turtle could be hurting. :D Lots of internals as well as barbs.

2.) Noobs on Ice
718 total villages
293 Internals
93 Barbs
14 caps against Mayhem and 101 caps against 800813. The most involved Turtle in the 800813 war.
ODA and ODD are at good levels. #3 for ODA and #2 for ODD which gives him the #1 ODT spot.
Lots of internals and barbs. However, they at least participate in their wars.

3.) Zoubo
712 total villages
358 Internals
75 barbs
No caps or losses against either Mayhem or Boobie. If you count the side war with Skype, they've had 25 gains and 1 losss.
#23 for ODA, #97 for ODD, and #43 for ODT
Overall, this account is just sad. The profile even claims to have 3 co-players. Based on caps and ODA, this account seems to just sit around and internal.

4.)Zullu96z
670 total villages
52 Internals
78 barbs
134 caps made against 800813. The #1 player in terms of ODA and Caps for Cruel against 800813.
#2 for ODA, #54 for ODD, and #9 for ODT
The account has quite a few Farming awards as well. I think this account definitely deserves the rank it has.

5.) nggdavid
613 total villages
135 Internals
163 barbs
No caps or losses against Mayhem or 800813. However, the account has made 62 gains and 4 losses against Skype.
#1 for ODA, #61 for ODD, and #3 for ODT.
The account appears to refrain from actually nobling in their wars, however, they obviously nuke a lot. If the account would focus on Mayhem, they might could do well. Maybe a nggdavid vs Farmercy showdown? :p Lots of barbs/internals.

6.) .D38D3Y3. (former "Why Me?" account)

N/A

7.) MessyPantz
570 total villages
154 Internals
98 barbs
Between Mayhem and 800813, the account is up 62 to 7.
#17 for ODA, #45 for ODD, and #26 for ODT.
The account could be better. Needs more ODA and less internals.

8.) MrRayJ
574 total villages
4 internals
263 barbs
No Caps or Losses against 800813
#24 for ODA, #60 for ODD, and #38 for ODT
Way too many barbs being nobled. Needs war caps. The ODA needs to be higher.

9.) Waalter
522 total villages
48 internals
178 barbs
There have been 6 gains and 0 losses made against Turtle/Ninja. No gains or losses have been made against Cruel.
#20 for ODA, #145 for ODD, and #47 for ODT
Needs to cut back on the barb nobling. Needs more ODA.

10.) cjslayer16
499 total villages
98 internals
79 barbs
The account has made 19 gains and 1 loss against 800813
#7 for ODA, #43 for ODD, and #17 for ODT
The account has good ODA. The Internals and Barbs aren't as high as most of the top 10. The account deserves its current rank.

I attempted to get all the data as close as possible to the exact numbers. Feel free to fact-check the data. Overall it seems quite a few of the top players are where they are through a lot of Internals, Barb nobling, and Merges. Let me know what you guys think of the overal review. Thanks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I can appreciate a review like this. :) Good job, and It does sound mostly unbiased.

DeletedUser

Bravo George, seems like an extremely fair assessment with the use of legit facts rather than heresy or rumors. The use of internals/barbs gives a very fair look into players, especially when there are those who take them and then continue to have low ODA (ODD is difficult to gauge, but if they never gain it then you know they avoid war fronts, which is probably the worst offense). Would you be willing to sift through said info and try and look at % of total war caps from all their wars? I know, a lot to ask and dig around looking for but a total overall picture from startup to now would be extremely interesting to see.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Bravo George, seems like an extremely fair assessment with the use of legit facts rather than heresy or rumors. The use of internals/barbs gives a very fair look into players, especially when there are those who take them and then continue to have low ODA (ODD is difficult to gauge, but if they never gain it then you know they avoid war fronts, which is probably the worst offense). Would you be willing to sift through said info and try and look at % of total war caps from all their wars? I know, a lot to ask and dig around looking for but a total overall picture from startup to now would be extremely interesting to see.

That would require me to know every war, of every tribe that each of those players has been in (as well as other more detailed information depending on how exact you want to be). That's not really information I have readily available.

DeletedUser113454

I attempted to get all the data as close as possible to the exact numbers. Feel free to fact-check the data. Overall it seems quite a few of the top players are where they are through a lot of Internals, Barb nobling, and Merges. Let me know what you guys think of the overal review. Thanks.

Nice work and a very fair assessment imho. It comes as no surprise to me that there is so much barbling etc amongst the top accounts. As someone who prefers to fight for my food, I know just how difficult it can be to maintain a fast growth rate against red dots alone.

DeletedUser5561

After seeing that I will never ever ever feel bad about my stats again....

holly hell I thought i was a bad barbler...

DeletedUser113454

DeletedUser88502

With all the attention barb/internalling is getting i figured id show how bad it gets.

http://www.twstats.com/en72/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2809321&type=&pn=-1

Stats:

out of 298 caps:
213 barbs
79 internals
6 tribeless players

plus he boasts a mean 800k ODA

Seems Cruel's Recruitment standards are not much better than anyone elses. In fact they are pretty much non existent.

Gwjoop does that on every world did the same thing on w68, got nobled out before he could grow to the size he is on this world.

player is 95% defensive usually not sure about this world but they were on 68.

~BK (CoS)

Asylum Escapee

Guess cruel is just using him as a huge pool of D to draw from. Not s bad strategy I guess. Though the question is, does he actually send support? Those types of players tend to be very selfish. If he does support then I guess it's not the worst thing you could do