Top 10 Players

DeletedUser

Wow good observation!!!!11!!!1!1 too bad I have a few people who agree with me :/

Hey you Clown , are you even playing in this world, a player who have no capability to play , dont ever dare to judge people how they play also by their character..

Get lost from this world 78 forum you Noob .. your presence dont need here, get lost from my sight you make me sick

gargareth

In response to criticism of error(s) in an earlier post I have amended my comment with the following correction.

Correction: An earlier of this version of this post misidentified the nature of farmzilla's ended leadership role, mistakenly stating that he left voluntarily when he was in fact removed by higher leadership. I apologise for this unfortunate error and any overestimation of farmzilla's character that may have occurred from it. (The original comment is saved for historical purposes in a post where farmzilla quotes it [ironically whilst asking for it to be deleted])

Whilst I apologise for this unfortunate factual inaccuracy in this regard I would stand by the rest of my story and do not feel that this single error is sufficient for me to retract the entire post.

In other news I have information from a source that believes that runningbullet will overtake fearthenight before 500k. Also I think that WenzCruzader is likely to continue to rise up the ranks and will reach top 5 reasonably soon. These two events will make for a substantial change from the previous long period of a top 5 of Fearthenight, runningbullet, Inner Annulus, Destiny and Reggae Shark, as well as providing a rank 1 who is neither Fearthenight nor Inner Annulus which has not happened a great deal since the start of the world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111085

You dont need a source to come to the conclusions you made, just saying...

DeletedUser113260

In other news I have information from a source that believes that runningbullet will overtake fearthenight before 500k. Also I think that WenzCruzader is likely to continue to rise up the ranks and will reach top 5 reasonably soon. These two events will make for a substantial change from the previous long period of a top 5 of Fearthenight, runningbullet, Inner Annulus, Destiny and Reggae Shark, as well as providing a rank 1 who is neither Fearthenight nor Inner Annulus which has not happened a great deal since the start of the world.

While I agree that I think they will pass us eventually, don't know if they will do it by 500k. Pretty sure we are the only account to loot 100 mil resources from what I can see, though I am sure a few aren't too far behind. Plus a 30k lead does help for an increased exponential growth.

DeletedUser

In response to criticism of error(s) in an earlier post I have amended my comment with the following correction.

Whilst I apologise for this unfortunate factual inaccuracy in this regard I would stand by the rest of my story and do not feel that this single error is sufficient for me to retract the entire post.

Do you even realize that I have essentially played solo? Plus with this being a P2W world.. I did not pp whore like the account you WERE on and no longer are on. I have done very well for me not using PP. As for all the hatred towards me. Please stop with the negativity. Players like you who flame/troll are never good for a tribe and this is why you are no longer apart of the tribe. Stop being a dick and play the game.

DeletedUser102496

Do you even realize that I have essentially played solo? Plus with this being a P2W world.. I did not pp whore like the account you WERE on and no longer are on. I have done very well for me not using PP. As for all the hatred towards me. Please stop with the negativity. Players like you who flame/troll are never good for a tribe and this is why you are no longer apart of the tribe. Stop being a dick and play the game.

I am a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE fan of you Reggae <3 :icon_redface:

twenty-five

No it's not. The reason he is no longer a part of the tribe is because he didn't want to be (and hence didn't want to play any more), not because he was bad for it. Let's be honest now.

DeletedUser92671

Hmm.. your W73 name rings a bell though. My ign? Now that's a secret I cannot afford the public to stalk me :lol:

Your name is on 3 grim reapers profile I believe :eek:
Bread crumb trail for Reggae Shark :p

twenty-five

5d70bef3b4b1ded3075cf1672abf2383.png

The arrival of tudader :O