Top 10 Players

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Heard INNER ANNULUS had 30k pp before the world started :(

We're broke...

DeletedUser112257

What is sad is the fact that people who support the game that we all love to play are made out as the enemy :icon_rolleyes:

True GOAT

Damn someone must have stolen some whilst I wasn't looking then.

DeletedUser116797

It is taking the piss a bit like, they should atleast limit your spending, 3K points in 3 days is an absolute outrage.

He claims not to have spent any $, so surely TW need to sort something out with this P2W feature, all these poor new players will never stick around if they see this sort of this happening, we really have no chance, absolutely ruining the game I cannot understand why they have left this merchant event active for the start of this world to be exploited like that.

DeletedUser112257

Leaving the merchant event active at the beginning of the world was stupid yes.

New players always end up horrendously behind players who know what they are doing, this isn't a new problem.

The fact that he has spent no money means that literally anyone can do this, so why is it a problem?

Furthermore if you don't like p2w then just don't play the p2w worlds :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser115558

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Points per village
1 INNER ANNULUS Bunny. 2.880 1 2880
2 TheShadowKing TSU 2.009 1 2009
3 Pat Del Rey Bunny. 1.706 1

These 3 are taking pp whoring to the extreme, its really rather sad

Is it SAD ?/

Rather

I see it as an Opportunity for a tribe to send them to the rim and receive a good farm for their players and Respect from Other players and Tribe

DeletedUser116797

Its not about liking P2W worlds, its about this game going to pot with people exploiting the crap out of it. The main fault here is this merchant event, what a blunder of a world this has turned out to be, shameful.

DeletedUser116787

This is what happens when you give awesome players premium :icon_cool:

DeletedUser116787

I don't believe Galaxy for Sale has G.O.A.T status. Please don't insut my account

DeletedUser

Is it SAD ?/

Rather

I see it as an Opportunity for a tribe to send them to the rim and receive a good farm for their players and Respect from Other players and Tribe

Your living in a dream world, by the time bp ends rank 1 may have nobles, i doubt anyone around them even has a workshop, in fact most prolly dont have a stable :lol:

DeletedUser115558

Your living in a dream world, by the time bp ends rank 1 may have nobles, i doubt anyone around them even has a workshop, in fact most prolly dont have a stable :lol:

Actually the SAD thing is that which i underlined while quoting, otherwise we have seen in w74, 2 players with academy were forced to restart by the group of players who were 1/4 of the size

DeletedUser

Thats not the fault of the players around them though, not everyone buys or makes 10s of thousands of prem to blow it all on another world just so they can feel super awesome.

Stop banging on about 74 this is a different world, different players, different tribes, just cuz 2 nubs got ganged and rimmed that world doesnt mean the same thing can or will happen on this 1.

DeletedUser115558

I am Just Sharing, might it motivate players, that's it, i am sorry you dont like my point

DeletedUser

Have you looked at the map? There biggest threat comes from a guy whos on like 250 points, you dont have a point.