Top 10 Players

DeletedUser

I think Megan Plox is the reaaaaaaal deal :icon_wink: :icon_twisted:

True GOAT

I see myself. Then again I can't remember the last time I looked at one of these and didn't.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
A lot of the competition hasn't even joined yet. We shall see how it goes.

lancerock04

Just a bunch of people with pp who are getting their friends to give up all their res for as little pp as they can get for it.

DeletedUser

A lot of the competition hasn't even joined yet. We shall see how it goes.

The last PP world (W76) most of the top players turned up at the start and remain at the top, maybe competition has joined :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

It's too bad in TW you need to pay real world money to keep up. That must be why everyone's switching to League of Legends.

DeletedUser110464

If you're spending that much real world money on this game then you're doing it wrong :p

Most players who have that kind of a massive amount of pp do it by selling resources for pp on previous p2w worlds. On .us for example I've made over 50k pp without spending any money at all by selling resources for pp, and I'm not done yet.

True GOAT

If you're spending that much real world money on this game then you're doing it wrong :p

Most players who have that kind of a massive amount of pp do it by selling resources for pp on previous p2w worlds. On .us for example I've made over 50k pp without spending any money at all by selling resources for pp, and I'm not done yet.

Yup we've only spent ~18k and all gotten like that. That's spread over a few people. We just saw a unique opportunity to exploit P2W as the tombola at start up overpowers any other method (I think the top 3 show this, and as far as I can tell... well we've all made mistakes).

DeletedUser110464

Yup we've only spent ~18k and all gotten like that. That's spread over a few people. We just saw a unique opportunity to exploit P2W as the tombola at start up overpowers any other method (I think the top 3 show this, and as far as I can tell... well we've all made mistakes).

By the time I join it may be a bit too late to exploit that. That certainly was a unique opportunity. They really shouldn't have had the event running at the very start of a new world like this, but I guess they made you pay pp for it, so that works for them.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
if I am not wrong the rank 1 player has less than 100% moral against rank 7 player now.
All Hail p2p

DeletedUser

if I am not wrong the rank 1 player has less than 100% moral against rank 7 player now.
All Hail p2p

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Points per village
1 INNER ANNULUS Bunny. 2.880 1 2880
2 TheShadowKing TSU 2.009 1 2009
3 Pat Del Rey Bunny. 1.706 1

These 3 are taking pp whoring to the extreme, its really rather sad