Top 10 Players

DeletedUser85032

Only person I got respect for is Mr. Red Whale for not being in a mass-recruiting tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Even their conquer is higher than me?

I may as well jump off a cliff now.

DeletedUser

And good job Goat show these haters. I'm a fan love your work.

DeletedUser110464

59345d7540381a20e50a4b228ff113dd.png

Some changes recently to the top players...

DeletedUser

I wonder what the list would look like if the players that paid didn't have the option to pay to win.

my guess is not 1 of those names would be there LOL

Its ok though everyone because I remember one world where there was a market glitch and a few players took
advantage of that. After about 10 villages, they were overcome by the actual need of skill to maintain their
account. all players that were on top eventually faded away and were totally forgotten.

just like the few on this list, you will spend til your pockets are dry and eventually figure out there is no
supplement for skill in this game.

DeletedUser110464

I bet most of the top 10 at least if not all have spent no money at all. This has been said over and over again, you can earn pp on other worlds. It's all about the way you use it.

DeletedUser

my main point is to say that the list doesn't matter right now. most of the players there will die out as always.

DeletedUser116787

I wonder what the list would look like if the players that paid didn't have the option to pay to win.

my guess is not 1 of those names would be there LOL

Its ok though everyone because I remember one world where there was a market glitch and a few players took
advantage of that. After about 10 villages, they were overcome by the actual need of skill to maintain their
account. all players that were on top eventually faded away and were totally forgotten.

just like the few on this list, you will spend til your pockets are dry and eventually figure out there is no
supplement for skill in this game.

Regardless of of how much premium we spend, the inner annulus account still has the 4 best players on the world

DeletedUser110019

i don't understand if the top 10 players is here then it should be my name 10 times over o_O