Top 10 Players

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We cant promise anything, Wenz account #1 Growth for the win! And for the record the post googly made was wrong, we only have 3 internals and no barb noblements that werent players who clicked restart when they saw our troops come to say Hai

There were probably similar reasons for other accounts too; I'm not going to be biased in commenting as that defeats the purpose of these threads so I treated us in the same way as every other account was treated.

Maybe tudadar has had a few barbs capped that were players who restarted?

DeletedUser85032

You're so desperate for attention you have to troll every thread, quite hilarious honestly. I have to bite my tongue from laughing out loud when I see one of your posts, Just so shameful :icon_biggrin::icon_rolleyes: Get a life and stop trolling the external forum like its a playground.

>tfw people say trolling
>not trolling

where was I trolling? he asked me to rate him soo...

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Let's compare ranks and see who has risen/dropped since the last update :)

Ingame RankPlayer nameRank change
1FearTheNightStayed the same.
2runningbulletStayed the same.
3Destiny.Stayed the same.
4tudadarStayed the same.
5WenzCruader+4
6Let.The.Sun.Shine.BaBy-1
7Reggae Shark.-1
8noooool-1
9Viscida VocatusNew to top 10.
10Inner Annulus-2

Using my previous update as a marker:

-Those with lower daily growth have now dropped rankings ingame, one falling completely out of the top 10.
-The top nobler and grower in this world has risen fairly rapidly to join the top 5 with a reasonable lead on rank 6.
- Viscida Vocatus, listed as the player with most potential (in my opinion) in the top 15 has now broken into the top 10.

I'll probably get in trouble for posting but meh

Last edited:

DeletedUser

nice comparison!
Viscida Vocatus has had quite the reputation and history on this server for some people that know him.
But according to his profile that player left and two players who used to be TNTD, that worked together with hazmat like they were in hazmat, now have control of the account!

Im excited to see what will happen, as for wenzcrusader lets hope he speeds ahead in the ranks like he is coin now and FTN will soon be rank 2

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Spreads

Rank 1. Runningbullet | Fate
This account has a couple of very dense clusters with a nicer spread connecting them up. Due to other top 10 players in the region, his farming is likely sparce. Jumping to the rim for additional farming room/growth?
[SPOIL]
bullet.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Rank 2. FearTheNight | Fate
Very dense main cluster with a couple of crab-like claws expanding east and west. A nice shaped cluster but must be difficult for farming.
[SPOIL]
fearthenight.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 3. tudadar |
Quite a dense cluster, but in a very good defensive position. May be lacking in farms for obvious reasons.
[SPOIL]
tudadar.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 4. WenzCruzader | Fate
A nice spread to dominate one corner of a continent effectively. A couple of gaps probably need to be plugged for a strong defensive position.
[SPOIL]
wenz.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 5. Reggae Shark. | Fate
This account has a tight cluster and then a few scattered villages. Likely has a big drain on personal defense due to the scattered positioning, or else has big vulnerabilities.
[SPOIL]
reggae.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 6. Destiny. | Fate
If it wasn't for being sandwiched between 2 top 5 accounts, Destiny's cluster would be pretty nice.
[SPOIL]
destiny.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 7. WarlockofPain | TSuck
A bit too densely clustered for my liking, but no doubt a good defensive position to be in.
[SPOIL]
warlock.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 8. Let.The.Sun.Shine.BaBy | TSuck
After Wenz, possibly the nicest spread in the top 10. The isolated villages won't be much fun and will likely be a def drain.
[SPOIL]
sunshine.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 9. Viscida Vocatus | HazMat
Very dense cluster. Good defensively but must be tough for farming.
[SPOIL]
viscida.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 10. noooool | Rhythm
Another account in the top 10 with a cluster that is slightly too dense for my liking.
[SPOIL]
nooool.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Spreads

Rank 1. Runningbullet | Fate
This account has a couple of very dense clusters with a nicer spread connecting them up. Due to other top 10 players in the region, his farming is likely sparce. Jumping to the rim for additional farming room/growth?
[SPOIL]
bullet.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Rank 2. FearTheNight | Fate
Very dense main cluster with a couple of crab-like claws expanding east and west. A nice shaped cluster but must be difficult for farming.
[SPOIL]
fearthenight.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 3. tudadar |
Quite a dense cluster, but in a very good defensive position. May be lacking in farms for obvious reasons.
[SPOIL]
tudadar.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 4. WenzCruzader | Fate
A nice spread to dominate one corner of a continent effectively. A couple of gaps probably need to be plugged for a strong defensive position.
[SPOIL]
wenz.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 5. Reggae Shark. | Fate
This account has a tight cluster and then a few scattered villages. Likely has a big drain on personal defense due to the scattered positioning, or else has big vulnerabilities.
[SPOIL]
reggae.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 6. Destiny. | Fate
If it wasn't for being sandwiched between 2 top 5 accounts, Destiny's cluster would be pretty nice.
[SPOIL]
destiny.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 7. WarlockofPain | TSuck
A bit too densely clustered for my liking, but no doubt a good defensive position to be in.
[SPOIL]
warlock.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 8. Let.The.Sun.Shine.BaBy | TSuck
After Wenz, possibly the nicest spread in the top 10. The isolated villages won't be much fun and will likely be a def drain.
[SPOIL]
sunshine.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 9. Viscida Vocatus | HazMat
Very dense cluster. Good defensively but must be tough for farming.
[SPOIL]
viscida.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 10. noooool | Rhythm
Another account in the top 10 with a cluster that is slightly too dense for my liking.
[SPOIL]
nooool.png
[/SPOIL]
Nice review :p

DeletedUser

Evaluating clusters, positioning and farming of the top 10 payers? Well I'm satisfied! I'll come back next month expecting an update on this. :D

DeletedUser92671

nice comparison!
Viscida Vocatus has had quite the reputation and history on this server for some people that know him.
But according to his profile that player left and two players who used to be TNTD, that worked together with hazmat like they were in hazmat, now have control of the account!

Im excited to see what will happen, as for wenzcrusader lets hope he speeds ahead in the ranks like he is coin now and FTN will soon be rank 2

that player has quit sadly..
the two players who play it now did come from outside of HazMat but not TNTD.
both are good despite not having any sort of comparable reputation to original ViVo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah ive seen him around Skype, we were pretty close.
to bad he isn't playing anymore, but TSU hated him so much they wanted to wage war on hazmat out of pure revenge for the thing he'd done to them (not sure what) so he choose to leave the account in the hands of dips and peter to save it from "tsu disaster" (and he had real life that took the better of him), but the team playing ViVo now could become quite the underdog with some help of the tribe

DeletedUser92121

As Farmzilla is no longer distracted by attempting to provide leadership for Fate, (apparently he was kicked from his position because people didn't like him, he tried to change but to no avail (perhaps he's just not very likable?) [I'm paraphrasing the announcement somewhat])

Reggae Shark should be back to their former glory of BEST ACCOUNT W78.

Within a few hours I suspect they will be back to being about to catch rank 1 any day now (barring co player mistakes [these seem to happen remarkably often, if only there was some way that could be dealt with :(], mistakes made in wasting enormous amounts of O on known bonfire stacks with bad morale, mistakes generally made in target selection, mistakes made in setting someone after telling them to fake targets you're attacking so that yet more O dies, random wasting of D, etc. etc.)

Correction: An earlier of this version of this post misidentified the nature of farmzilla's ended leadership role, mistakenly stating that he left voluntarily when he was in fact removed by higher leadership. I apologise for this unfortunate error and any overestimation of farmzilla's character that may have occurred from it. (The original comment is saved for historical purposes in a post where farmzilla quotes it [ironically whilst asking for it to be deleted])

Excellent post

DeletedUser

finally he can talk top 10 after the endless merges with longstrike..
took you a while mr. dallow

DeletedUser

I know, I'd like to that this opportunity to thank all my tribemates, my family and all of you guys. Together we made it!

lswzxy.jpg

DeletedUser

I know, I'd like to that this opportunity to thank all my tribemates, my family and all of you guys. Together we made it!

lswzxy.jpg

And the award for biggest and most noobish merge goes to Dallow and Longstrike. Without all those freebies, theyd still be lurking outside the top 25, where they belong.