Top 10 Players

DeletedUser118136

why would i waste my time farming when I'm rich and i can just buy resources?

DeletedUser118136

Exactly, why would I waste my time farming, when I can get peasants like you to do it :icon_razz:

Player not found.

Lol, peasants like you guys are always amusing. Sit and wait until the big bad goat quits so you can crawl out of the woodwork and pretend you are anything more than bottom feeders. Behave

I don't even know who you are so nobody cares about what you are on about. Players with egos like you always fail to live up to expectations as per usual in my high standards.

DeletedUser

You don't know the only player to noble a village before beginner protection ended? :eek:

DeletedUser109748

The G.O.A.T and the rest of INNER ANNULUS automatically win this world for nobling during BP. Of course, the mighty tudadar is above all players on this world (nod).

Player not found.

The G.O.A.T and the rest of INNER ANNULUS automatically win this world for nobling during BP. Of course, the mighty tudadar is above all players on this world (nod).
If so, he wins W78 :lol:

Don't start another tudadar conspiracy because he will be getting more famous if we did another one here :icon_wink:

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score

Yeah its so sad though that the Sidd 271 account was played by a Farmzilla type person (nod)

Player not found.

But now there is a player on W78 who is the most enigmatic account at the moment :icon_wink:

He goes by the name of Player not found* and players just keep thinking what questions to ask this unknown player as he is so pro
:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Player Not Found = The only person on 78 to have felt Reggae Shark from the inside.

As his former co, of course. XD

DeletedUser116787

I'm glad my account had such a lasting affect that people formed their own inner circles