Top 10 Players

• Thread starter Definitely Not Amok
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Write your opinions and thoughts on the top 10 players here. Will they stay in the top? Will they fall?

1 Sandermann RIP 1.579 1 1579
2 Clarity HiP 1.573 1 1573
3 Sil3nt Hill... HiP 1.555 1 1555
4 ghio1 Silent 1.537 1 1537
5 All-About-ODA DoPe 1.537 1 1537
6 Lord Eastwood Horde 1.524 1 1524
7 majorgil TNW 1.522 1 1522
8 .seIsSoMuchBetter HiP 1.519 1 1519
9 Hjelm HiP 1.519 1 1519
10 Chapito HiP 1.516 1 1516

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119168

Ghio1 is on that list. You know it's bad at that point.

DeletedUser

Bit of a misleading title.
"top 10 players"

Continues to paste top 25 :icon_biggrin:.

I only recognise one or two of them :(

DeletedUser119168

It's the worst man. Every world is "Bad at that point" Cuz I'm always top 10 xD

Don't worry, I'm sure it'll go the same as the two worlds I've encountered you on. You try to gang bang tribes and once it backfires and the attention is drawn to you, you vanish.

DeletedUser90465

Who have we gangbanged :D, I never form mass diplomacy so quit it with your fallacies.

DeletedUser90465

Well you're kind of planning a 2v1 just as we speak. Don't know if that count tho ;)
We can't participate Vs. you unfortunately because we aren't within 50 fields :/.

Time will take its toll.

Until that time, I will remain Silent on externals because the personal beliefs of tribes who mass recruit have never bode well with me.

Good Luck though :)

DeletedUser

We can't participate Vs. you unfortunately because we aren't within 50 fields :/.

Time will take its toll.

Until that time, I will remain Silent on externals because the personal beliefs of tribes who mass recruit have never bode well with me.

Good Luck though :)

Yeah because when you invite 1 player thats mass recruiting ;). You will remain silent because your points are invalid and you can't there for not continue the argument.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Top players are not even that good just more active than anyone else and they can farm more. Probably p2w too. Terrible players

DeletedUser90465

Top players are not even that good just more active than anyone else and they can farm more. Probably p2w too. Terrible players
they can farm more. Probably p2w too.
47fc11915ec31835d7cf2f3add731117.png

https://forum.tribalwars.net/showth...t7003239&_ga=1.229530334.373222208.1439929700 (Read settings before posting)

Sorry for breaking my "Silent"ce but I just had to...

DeletedUser116125

Ghio1 is on that list. You know it's bad at that point.
Like him or hate him, Ghio will most of the time be high on the rankings early-mid game.
Even though I think every tribe that Ghio is attached to is a ticking timebomb and is doomed to fail sooner or later

DeletedUser103709

Why all the talks about Ghio?

Hes not there anymore looks like he failed faster then expected.

Ah well

catcatcatcatcatcat

DeletedUser90465

Classic betrayal of a neighbor who I had personal agreement with. Give it a few days. I won't grow at previous rate, but I'll be back. If it goes too far back I'll co a tribemate but hopefully all our backtimes will prove effective and WOOT will be terminated.

Don't you worry about me ;)

DeletedUser

180v7479xsnaipng.png

But from what I've heard, the exchange between the two people involved was "Want to be a PA" and "Yes" and that was it. Maybe my info is wrong but that was a hilarious declaration between you and WOOT if that's the case due to no rules on the PA being in place so I love the 24 hour wait period bit.

Sent Mar 29, 2016 17:11:38The tribe is now at war with Accept Your Fate and Shut Up!

War name: Backstabbers

Declaration:
This war has been declared due to navix, member of WOOT blatantly backstabbing a mutual personal alliance between ghio1 and navix. This member did not give a 24 hour warning suggesting that the Personal Alliance be terminated and did not show any past inclinations towards the ineffectiveness of such an alliance.

He then went out of his way to cat Silent member ghio1 and had prior requested defense to his village so that ghio1 could not effectively backtime. This is direct evidence of a planned betrayal and this is not accepted by the tribe Silent as fair play in a tribalwars world.

The consequences are immediate termination of the WOOT tribe and this war will not be dismissed until every member of WOOT who has been part of this treacherous backstabbing has been annihilated.

Any member of WOOT who does not want to be part of this fray has 6 hours to leave within the time of this declaration.

The war will now commence.

DeletedUser

Classic betrayal of a neighbor who I had personal agreement with. Give it a few days. I won't grow at previous rate, but I'll be back. If it goes too far back I'll co a tribemate but hopefully all our backtimes will prove effective and WOOT will be terminated.

Don't you worry about me ;)

You're just a p*ssy who ally your neighbours ;) You were gonna betray him sooner or later anyways. That's why you don't team up with potential enemies sir ;).

Also yeah i heard that your spread were really good mate, seems like you're getting help out there :)