Top 10 Players

• Thread starter Definitely Not Amok
  • Start date

DeletedUser90465

We are fine now. Niceday just backtimed Navix with 32 MS delay. No more problems :)

DeletedUser90465

How do we seem silent?

We just decimated a tribe who backstabbed a personal alliance. Lekwai/ExTribute had an argument with Black Flags so he left...

We are fine and you'll see us rank 1 again.

DeletedUser113811

So how is the war going so far?
any reports to show any good clears?

DeletedUser

How do we seem silent?

We just decimated a tribe who backstabbed a personal alliance. Lekwai/ExTribute had an argument with Black Flags so he left...

All i see is your rank 27 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser90465

added some to our tribe profile for you interested folk.

DeletedUser119075

How do we seem silent?

Ironic Don't you think Ghio, I left because Dale/Black Flag demanded me to attack a player I promised to have an NAP with for 28 hours. I rather be rimmed and catted then to be a backstabber. Funny how you started a war because of treachery of a personal alliance, but have a Co-Duke in your tribe who wanted me kicked for not betraying that personal alliance.

https://gyazo.com/1d6cb5259e0031c67b0c53719344dd7f

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113811

Ironic Don't you think Ghio, I left because Black Flag demanded me to attack a player I promised to have an NAP with for 28 hours. I rather be rimmed and catted then to be a backstabber. Funny how you started a war because of treachery of a personal alliance, but have a player in your tribe who wanted me kicked for not betraying that personal alliance.

1d6cb5259e0031c67b0c53719344dd7f
OH OH it seems like the truth is finally begging to pop out!

funny indeed!

Also couldn't help to notice one of Silent members now has to Accept His Faith and was silenced!
:icon_eek:

DeletedUser90465

Ironic Don't you think Ghio, I left because Dale/Black Flag demanded me to attack a player I promised to have an NAP with for 28 hours. I rather be rimmed and catted then to be a backstabber. Funny how you started a war because of treachery of a personal alliance, but have a Co-Duke in your tribe who wanted me kicked for not betraying that personal alliance.

https://gyazo.com/1d6cb5259e0031c67b0c53719344dd7f

That is why I did not kick you.
Do not put any of the blame on me. I am not a hypocrite and am not going to associate with the quarrel between you and Black Flags.

DeletedUser119075

Didn't Blame you mate,

Just letting everyone here know who is in your tribe. I never thought tribalwars will crawling with backstabbing players like him since my return in February..

DeletedUser90465

:/

much of TW is this and I have faced much adversity exposing people like that including Almurph and Co. w83...

It comes and goes

DeletedUser116463

#Silent4ever

what happened man?,
actually, when i saw black flag was in your team, i was like , dang. In every tribe where black flag appeared became an unfortunate thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119075

Black Flag is as bad as what every one says him to be....Traitor/backstabber 4 Liffffeeeeee.