Top 10 Players

*GranTorino

I can't remember playing well on any UK worlds so you might have mistakenly attributed someone else's success to my intervention...

I am not one to exaggerate however.

On uk25 in the tribe RHINO there was an Oyvind97 who was good but not extraordinary, I'd assume he's one of the co players on mistakes were made ?

DeletedUser120055

Nah, we're all pretty chill. There was a much worse incident that you have not mentioned that we did fret about though.

I can guarantee you we have capabilities of the likes that no other players have.

Has GT not used the premium exchange? Impressive.

no doubt you are skilled, but quick look on the farming table shows you didn't farm more than 100k a day (while you probably have the best area/most LC in the server) and GT farmed 550k and ranked 1 in farming.
so who is the pp whore here?

DeletedUser93450

no doubt you are skilled, but quick look on the farming table shows you didn't farm more than 100k a day (while you probably have the best area/most LC in the server) and GT farmed 550k and ranked 1 in farming.
so who is the pp whore here?

You? 11k points with 925 as your best day farmed is pretty impressive indeed.

DeletedUser119932

On uk25 in the tribe RHINO there was an Oyvind97 who was good but not extraordinary, I'd assume he's one of the co players on mistakes were made ?

Nope, only my real name is Øyvind, and I was born in 96. Close though.

aetegan

Damn farming has changed in the years that have passed.
I may need to pick some brains to get an idea on how to improve my poor rusty skills

DeletedUser116033

ea5ae79f990245ac8e5f1adf793934a8.png

I don't know anybody on this world so my review will purely be based on numbers and if needed doing my best at putting 2+2 together (5 I know stupids)

1. Mistakes were made - Number one player within the number one tribe, bound to become a target for critcism and minor ops; but nothing im sure the co-players can't handle. With the second best points per village in the top ten, being 1/2 villages up on the majority of the top 10 it is clear that this player is doing well to pull ahead in terms of points & villages. Looking into their conquers I can see that this is a player who enjoys to be on the offensive, with 50% of conquers being players, 25% of which are from one tribe alone. This is shown more ODA rank of 1st and overall 2nd OD. Keep up the good work and nice cluster you and zain make up.

2. Zain - Also of the tribe Corp zain has a gap to catch up with his tribemate but is pulling well ahead of the rest of the top 10 being 27,000 points ahead of the rank 3 player. With 8 of 11 conquers being players and firmly holding second place in ODA this is a player I look forward to seeing play throughout the world. 50% of Zains player conquers coming from one tribe its good to see some early ops/skirmishes going down.

3. Razzald - Has the second lowest points per village in the top 10 and seems focused on keeping up the nobling rate of the rest of the top 10. With 4000 points between this player and 4th & 6000 between them and rank 5th player they will have to work hard to maintain their place. Standing at 6 conquers being players and 5 being barbarians this players currently has a similar noble pattern to the rank one. Seemily with less aggression though being placed only 9th for ODA. Im sure once those villages are built up abit more the attacking power and regularity will increase.

4. *GranTurino - Same points as for razzald mostly. This player only has one barbarian conquer and 8 player conquers (and before people suggest terrible maths one unfortunate self conquer). ODA ranked at 7th there is room for improvement but steady going. This player is obviously a keen farmer having obtained LOTD on the 30/12/16 while everyone else got very... merry? I see this player staying in the top 10 for atleast the next two months unless they get heavily opped.

5. ZixZaqoon - This player only has roughly have the villages of the ranks 3 & 4, but is only 2-6k from them. With 6926 points per village this player has the highest PPV in the top 10. With 3 player conquers, 2 barbarians and one self conquer this player will have to increase their nobling pace in order to keep up. With an unimpressive ODA rank of 11 this player sits 17th for overall OD. I'm hoping the lack on nobling is building up to a decent 5/6 noble count to catch a few villages in the next week or two.

6. One Last Goodbye - This player has the second highest points per villa in the top 10, well boosted considering all their conquers are 100-200 point barbarians. This players defensive nature is probably to explain with very low ODA but being the second biggest supporter in this world. Traditional team playing turtle it seems - so far atleast.

7. beebetter - Undoubtedly this player has the lowest PPV in the top 10 at 3397. This player also has the lowest overall OD in the top 10. With 8 player conquers, two barbarian conquers and one self conquer it is good to see some aggression within the top 10. These players don't seem to have been too much trouble though only sitting 23rd for ODA.

8. Stradd3rs - The PPV on this account is fairly average. This player has 6 player conquers, one barbarian and one self conquer and this aggression is showing achieving an impressive rank 3 in ODA despite only being 8th in points. Keep up the good work.

9. TW Rosa Luxemburg - PPV on this account is decent against its point count. Rosa has low ODA due 4 barbarian conquers, one player and somehow one loss to a teammate? This lack of ODA is shadowed by the players willingness to support being for in OD support rankings. I'd guess this is another team turtle with supporter of the day on 30/12/16. Keep up the growth.

10. Dovev - The account has an average points per village, average ODA rank at 26th and an average ODS rank too at 35th. 4 player conquers and two barbarian conquers has resulted in this player having a well spread cluster which should help with farming in the future.

Authors note: Stop nobling yourselves pls :(

DeletedUser116033

No worries, good too see an old friend around. Will try post a top ten players/tribes atleast every fortnight, so they'll be a chance for interesting events to shake up the rankings.

aetegan

Nice analysis.
They keep noblin themselves to get the achievement points lol

DeletedUser120183

I'm sorry to say but I just so happen to be rank numero uno. :)

DeletedUser120183

... Good for you?
I'm sure girls find you more attractive with your mouth closed. Do yourself a favor and keep it that way nerd. thanks. :)

Keep coming at me reckless I'm going to have you waking up for breakfast.

Last edited by a moderator:

aetegan

Get it, I'm going to knock him out and put him to schweep and he'll wake up for breakfast... I crack myself up
Will it be to the smell of fried eggs and bacon? Everyone likes waking up to the smell of breakfast... French toast too.... damn it I'm hungry now.
Thanks a lot