Top 10 players

Turambar

Reaction score
1 - a.K.a Elmoo - Nicest guy ever , answered all my questions about the game while nuking and fanging me, not even once was arrogant with a newbie. Gave me a chance to join Rule and Kekw later, so I literally would not be here if it was not for him. He likes LOTR and told me his sister is a huge fan.

2 - Zero-Two - On the opposite of the rumors that got to us , he is a really nice dude too. Answered a ton of my questions despite being duke and having better stuff to do. Awesome player too and yada-yada but has shitty taste for movies.

3 - AceZSpades - I have always been a bit scared of Mike but he also is an awesome dude. The details on the op planning always blew my mind. CG is an awesome guy and an excelent player too. Also is on LOTR team.

4 - DMM - Really likes LOTR , very approchable guys and overall great player. Great at supporting and hoarding my troops ( there was a time he had over 1.5M of my troops)

5 - Makobex - Also agrees how awesome LOTR is, king of fakes. Don't leave any possible pun near this guy. He will make it , print it and post it everywhere.

6 - GeeGee - Very nice guys even when i was on the other side. Hitman will never miss a chance to do "That's what she said" joke so never make any comment that gives him this opportunity. As far as i remember not on LOTR gang.

7 - MrBurger - Never watched LOTR which is almost as insulting as not liking it. But great player , stole by a couple thousants my supporter of the day not once but twice.

8 - Kingjay123 - King of sits, the others have already spoken more about them. Never saw any of them talking about LOTR.

9 - Razor - Never saw him talk about LOTR , but the best noble sniper/waller of the tribe. Except he nobles and snipes his teammates nobles. So if you manage to infiltrate him in the enemy tribe is GG.

10 - Dummbullen - Probably a player that a lot of people ignore but when i was fighting disney he was the one that gave us the most trouble. Also pretty chill and nice guy. Also never talks about LOTR.

Honorable mention to Twisted Horizons , did not play against him for long but seemed agood players and he also is on LOTR fan club.

Last edited: