Top 10 Tribes Analyses

• Thread starter DeletedUser121386
  • Start date

DeletedUser121386

Hello,

Got day off, just finished Spartacus series, and was quite speechless after, so to fill the emptiness, I thought I'd give a LITTLE top 10 analyse a shot. I'll include familiy tribes in same section! :) Go easy on me, first time doing this on .net with players and tribes I know little history about.

Rank 1: 100

Started the world a little late as I believe? Started their journey South West, and which in my opinion was the weakest of the continents at the time, I do not think they would have had the same success in other places, but kudos for picking a very good place to grow, avoiding early conflicts managing to grow very well, and picking some good recruits on the way! I think this tribe will go far, if not all the way, but as others has mentioned, this world is all about diplomacy, so they have to play their cards right or else the road to victory will be harder.

As I understand they are many people from W96 OBEY tribe so majority know each other well.

They are at war with HUGS family right now. (Declared on W100, day 100 and are named 100, coinsidence?) Too early to say who will win, but no secret the odds are with 100 on this one. HUGS are at war with colation aswell, so they must find their top play and work tight with End! in order to win this.

100 is 3rd on ODA, so they are figthting for their caps, and I am certain their ODA willl rise drastically the next month! ODD is quite low, but this is no surprise as they have not really been attacked, and one would be a fool to think they can’t defend regardless.

Rank 2: ODZ and Swedes

The Swedes :D I really never knew if Swedes were any good in the game, their server seemed small, many was playing UK and they seemed spread, but they have really impressed me so far in this world (Obviously with help of other nationalities)

I do not know their leadership, but heard of Mary Jane the 420th, and if rumors are true, there should be no doubt in what they can accomplish.

They are extremely quiet on externals, and have not gotten the focus aimed on them (Publicly atleast) which is good. They merged with DI making them the biggest tribe on W100, and with that secured more or less all of South East, so the question is simple, where will they make their next move? No matter where they go, they are to be feared, they seem very good offensively, and have removed both Rhythm and Awake from the K. Silent Beasts right there!

They are big in numbers, have players from all over. They are a premade, so they got their core players, but also world winners from 90 and 96 :rolleyes:

If they manage to organize all their members into one unit, they will be a fearful force in the south.

Rank 3: Beast

Beast was long a tribe I knew would go far. (
I know of a premade that people should watch out for
clip_image001.png

Myself is thinking of the Old School playstyle, where you start solo and build new relationships
clip_image001.png
)

They are a premade with many of their former W90 crew with them, but with an addition of other top rated players. They have a great duke, great members and have taken down tribe after tribe in their K along with Code.

Currently they are at war with OMG, and seemingly winning. I don’t think people had doubt they would win, just the question of when, and OMG are holding off good currently which actually has resulted Beast to be slown down in growth the past weeks.

Nevertheless, they will pick up the pace soon before having to make a decision where to make their next move, they got a good ally in Code, but whether they continue with that, go separate ways or together remains to be seen. Not much else to be said on this one.

Rank 4: HUGS and HUSH

Well. They are my enemies, but I will make this objectively as I can!

I did not really pay much attention to them at first. They fought Uruz, and I did not think they would win that war, but they did! After they recruited some Uruz members, it was just a question of when are where their next move would be. They have the hardest position in the world, now resulting in a two front war since they chose to “secure” rim with recruiting Creed.

Have done very well against BRO, but let’s be honest, majority of BRO was not good, but still well done, gained a massive amount of villages in K44 and certainly got me raising eye brows :p

Truth be told, as I mentioned with 100, unless they bring their A game, I don’t think they will last, despite how good they are, but I could be wrong. We’re not underestimating them. However I do not think HUGS as a tribe will be here end game.

Rank 5: Code

Code is the only not premade tribe in top 10 with exception of ID maybe.

They have impressed well thus far, and with Beast, have demolished tribes 1 by 1 in their K (and now in K55). As I understand they got a good duke, coolheaded and wise. Gathered some good players, however it’s their teamwork who has payed off their results, along with a mindset that reminds me of Croatia in WC! :D

Question is where they are going after the war against Misery. They got 3 choices from what I can see. Either go on HUGS if they gather a good enough front, go on Beast (unlikely) or war ODZ which seems like the most obvious, but dangerous choice. Glad I am not making that call, it’s going to be tough, but I have faith, and I enjoy seeing what that tribe has done so far, but I don’t believe Code itself will remain as one of the last tribes on this world.

Rank 6: ID?!?!

Number 1 tribe in K44 and a part of the collation. Also here I will try to remain as objective as I can.

I do not know their duke that well, but from what we have spoken, he seems wise, smart and does a great job as duke in the tribe. His posts are always appreciated, and without him I don’t think collation would be successful.

He got a great council of experienced players and a group of all sorts of players, and they are not to be underestimated at all. I think ID will go far, I honestly do, but remains to be seen obviously. Have done well against TQL, and are now laying their focus more south, so we’ll see what they can do!

Rank 7: BM

My tribe, here will be the hardest part to remain objective.

Gotten a lot of hate on externals from some great propaganda from End, but it doesn’t not work at all though. We are a good group of players, good leaders and good allies, combine all these, BM is not to be underestimated. There is a reason why End’s member list is getting shorter and shorter.

The war is fully much going on, so remains to see what the two sides can do, myself experienced a good OP from End! So I don’t take this easy, but I am confident how the outcome will be. I think BM will be relevant for quite some time, and I enjoy my time here, even though we don’t agree on everything Stefan! :p

Just don’t mistake English capabilities for game capabilities, in game knowledge and IQ of the people playing in this tribe. Obviously a Morgan Freeman on externals seems wiser and more trustworthy than a guy that’s not God in English.

Rank 8: End!

End is a combination of TQL and Riot. Backstory is simple. They were divided in two, where the northern part faced war against Beast, and southern part really didn’t have a choice, but attempt to “go independent” and save TQL from a two front war. I think I would do the same in that situation, but I sure wouldn’t just leave forum on bad terms with other collation tribes as ID or AKA.

They had one other choice, and that was to remain in collation with little next to none growth, so I understand their choice, but despise their attempts to paint BM as the bad guys, luckily other tribes haven’t fallen for it (Though it might seem like it on externals ;))

They have fought well in the war, did a good OP on me, hold off well, but have received some serious damage from our side, but time will show what the outcome will be, whatever that is, kudos to End.

Rank 9: OMG

I do not know much about them, except they were allies with TQL and are greeks? Have stood decent against Beast, and I believe they will for a while, amazing what hard work does.

Had some rather unfortunate outbursts on externals which didn’t end well, they drew some attention to them, and were very over confident, lesson probably learned and it’s been quiet ever since (Except Balian guy)

Good luck to OMG!

Rank 10: AKA

Their original members are extremely good, gotten a lot of newcomers to the tribe from BRO. Gone through a big reform and organization, this has costed a lot, but don’t let war stats fool you, many of the members are deadly, and I am certain that will show very soon.

I think many of AKA players will go a long way, and I enjoy fighting beside them.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I feel you should do a Top 15 just for the funs of it,
anyways I love these analyses, thank you for writing one!

Deleted User - 10017355

Great post mate, there's a little bit of prior world stuff like ODZ guys from w75 but you seem to have picked up alot of things this world; for a really nice post.

They are extremely quiet on externals, and have not gotten the focus aimed on them (Publicly atleast) which is good.

Definitely time for a mad mushroom day I'd say.

Rank 5: Code

Question is where they are going after the war against Misery. They got 3 choices from what I can see. Either go on HUGS if they gather a good enough front, go on Beast (unlikely) or war ODZ which seems like the most obvious, but dangerous choice.

Nemesis is too chicken to start a fight with ODZ.

DeletedUser119960

But then again there is two parts in a war so ODZ could declare on code :p.

Not saying that they will though

DeletedUser50733

All those thinking Code are chicken and/or won’t be around at the end of the world, y’all be in for a surprise. Very impressed with how they work, I have no doubt they’ll be here at the end with us.

DeletedUser50733

Clearly you’re an absolute rhombus.

A premade by definition is a tribe planned and arranged BEFORE the world starts. Nem has clearly stated that he mass-mailed and recruited Code after he joined - thus meaning they just aren’t a premade.

DeletedUser80720

yeah he would say that i wouldnt believe anything he says :D thats an excuse for when code gets taken out ;)

DeletedUser50733

Not everyone is as obtuse as you Susan, not everyone needs to have a potential excuse lined up just on the offchance they don’t do well and get ‘taken out’.

DeletedUser111461

im my eyes code are a premade, minimal tribe changes and the fact that 17 players joined on the 1st day they was created who ever thinks they are not a premade are an idiot

Min tribe changes possibly because its a good tribe, where Duke knows what he is doing? Or is well organised? So people actually want to stay. As one of the people who received the mass recruit mail i know for a fact this was the case. (alas unfortunately i didn't accept it i had other plans.)

DeletedUser118986

yeah he would say that i wouldnt believe anything he says :D thats an excuse for when code gets taken out ;)

If Code loses, I can promise you we would go down fighting. But the teamwork displayed goes a lot further than any one player can achieve.