Top 10 tribes and your thoughts?

DeletedUser

Not really. Do the last 2 moths of the war. You will see what i meant. Yes i agree MANIC could have ended faster. But DLV has been fighting for 1 border the whole of the world. They lost many battles. But who won the war? Who lasted longer?

DeletedUser

Not really. Do the last 2 moths of the war. You will see what i meant. Yes i agree MANIC could have ended faster. But DLV has been fighting for 1 border the whole of the world. They lost many battles. But who won the war? Who lasted longer?

Are you kidding us?

DLV was nothing else then meat in Manic wars....

Kinda like canadian in Normandie....Let's the frenchie DIe!!while ennemy soldier are busy killing them,they aint shoot at us:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Meat? Or in the way? They were in the way of KINGS. Kriid. You sir are one huge noob with a large ODA sum. You left DLV.
Why not help them like some are? Why not fight on?

Becuase you were one of those noobs.

DeletedUser

Meat? Or in the way? They were in the way of KINGS. Kriid. You sir are one huge noob with a large ODA sum. You left DLV.
Why not help them like some are? Why not fight on?

Becuase you were one of those noobs.

Cause when my leader ask me to throw all my nuke whitout noble at an ennemy,while the OP is planned and we'Mre 50 against one player,but none of those retard succed to push Whoishakw out of K65,I intepret this as a completle lack of hability an skill,

Im not follwing order of player that know less then me about this game,Im folliwing Wiz,I followed smurf(even If I had issue with him,he knew alot about this game)I followed KG,I followed DH,I followed Rukoh in 38...But I wont follow scum who give me retard order and absolutly dont know what they are doing...

Is that clear enought for you?

a big noob?did you already forget what Ive done to DLV front?

meat or in the way?meat that being pushed in the way me say...

DeletedUser

Still in the way. If DLV wasnt there and KINGS was. Then MANIC could have destroyed them. KINGS at the time had nowhere near the skill required to take MANIC.

Mate. You still left. You could have fought. You could have mixxed in some nobles. You never should have left. Someone who leaves thier tribe in the middle of a war is always a noob.

You are a noob. I would have respected you if you had stayed and fought. Sure you would have been hammered. But you would have had alot of fun. However you left for serious reasons. I wouldn't have blamed you for leaving once the tribe was dead and fully inactive. But you shouldn't have left at the begginning.

DeletedUser

I'd like to point out that KINGS did have the skill required to take MANIC. We had perhaps a third of MANICs total amount of support/nukes, which was detrimental, sure. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Still in the way. If DLV wasnt there and KINGS was. Then MANIC could have destroyed them. KINGS at the time had nowhere near the skill required to take MANIC.

Mate. You still left. You could have fought. You could have mixxed in some nobles. You never should have left. Someone who leaves thier tribe in the middle of a war is always a noob.

You are a noob. I would have respected you if you had stayed and fought. Sure you would have been hammered. But you would have had alot of fun. However you left for serious reasons. I wouldn't have blamed you for leaving once the tribe was dead and fully inactive. But you shouldn't have left at the begginning.

You talk like If left in time of wars to join an ennemy,when I joined manic,Manic and DLv was NAP and even working togheter....

get your fact straith...I joined Manic and we helped destroying Carn,infact,whitout manic,Carn would probably had destroyed DLV...simply Cause Carn had the skill,and an awesome leader named Grymjaw (spell?? (blush)

And rukoh is right,KINGS had lot of skilled player,but they aint had the size,manic had skilled player and size.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not skill I meant. But MANIC did have a larger advantage. In a frontline war you would have been hammered. But then the merge of Deus came along and I even heard KG saying that this was about to spell the end of MANIC unless they changed thier diplomacy.

However although great war generals, Great leaders...They are not good diplomats.

DeletedUser

Kriid. I know of the NAP. But you left them in a war which is just of bad. You should have left straight away.

DeletedUser

However although great war generals, Great leaders...They are not good diplomats.
Not necessarily true. A lot of great dukes have been great leaders and great diplomats. Gzed, to use a popular example, was both. Wizdom is arguably another.

DeletedUser

I do what I want,when I want,If I beleive a tribe is not good enought for me...bye?what's wrong with you,Its a game I play for myself and not to please some random kid a million KM away from me...

I consider myself a good player,and its normal that I wish to be leaded by someone who know what's he doing...And even If I was considering me as a bad player,I would not accept to be leaded by someone wrost...the goals is to be diriged by someone who know better then you,to learn from your leader,to trust your leader,to know that they do best for you and there tribe...that for me quiting DLV...now who are you to tell me,I should have stayed?was you even there?cause you seem to dont know for one second what you talk about..

also,your analogy about diplomat/leader/manic/Kings is so wrong its not even funny anymore.

Time for bed maybe?

edit:eek:riginal leader being banned for multi if i remember well,and was nobling nothing else then barb and intribe,he was keeping all them for him,and asked us to throw some noobie OP....he was insulting,offending,calling evryone noob,

name was Scropion JPC,or somethign close to it....that's another good reason for me to leave DLV me think...you disagree?good for you...

DeletedUser

Seriously? Some kid? No I am not any kid. I am differant to the others. Why else would I have gotten bashed for being smarter than everyone else?

You left for personal gain. You know I'd never leave a tribe in trouble. Even if they are the worst. I was in ELT which in fact was where I learnt most of my basic skills. I came under attack from my old duke and FUG tribemates. Did i care. No. I went to the top in ELT and supported everyone. When they were done for I went north away.

So why didn't you do that in DLV?

DeletedUser

Are you retarded or simply blind?

I just told you why I quited DLV,some may consider this as good reason,some like you may consider those reason bad,but at the end,I still did it,for those reason,the fact that you consider my reason good or not good,or that you would had done different,is not relevant to the conversation.first off,this convo is suppose to be about top 10,in your incapactity to counter valid point somepeople made against DLv,that inculde me,you turned this convo to be agaisnt me,

In your incapacity to prove point that Im a noob,you turned this to be about:Kriid should not had left DLv,what's next?when you notice yout unable to win a point on this subject,youl go about the color of my socks that does not fit with my shoes?

DeletedUser

Your socks are ugly Btw =).

I am not retarded. I just disagree with your reasons. I believe you are a noob and am now proving a point. So what is it?

DeletedUser

Your socks are ugly Btw =).

I am not retarded. I just disagree with your reasons. I believe you are a noob and am now proving a point. So what is it?

what point did you proved?

that you cant read or follow a discussion?That in your incapacity to win a previous argument you jump on a new one fast as possible?

edit:I think im done with you,its not even worthing my time...

DeletedUser

I was not in an argument. You made it one after I posted my personal opinion on it. Why did you make it an argument? Entertainment for yourself or the pure fact that you insult younger players becuase you can?

DeletedUser

[17:40:26] Simon (Kriid/Shimo): was weston in DLV when I quited?that like age ago i dont reemebr him
[17:40:33] Game: No
[17:40:34] Simon (Kriid/Shimo): but he talk like If I quited to run away or dunno what
[17:40:34] Simon (Kriid/Shimo): :D
[17:40:52] Game: He has no idea what he is talking about.
[17:41:02] Game: I was going to post backing you up, actually :D
[17:41:35] Simon (Kriid/Shimo): no need il quote that part

Game was in the leader team at that time,me and him kinda like each other,even if we dont talk lot anymore due to Deus/Storm I guess,he know everything about my old concern...

so its exactly what I thought...you talk whitout knowing...

Next time you wich to aboard a subject,plz be sure to know what you talk about.