Top 10 tribes and your thoughts?

DeletedUser54677

Sorry, I must have gotten my facts wrong. I was under the impression that 10-15 DLV players moved to Deus. Maybe not.

I only count tafty99 and Denzul. Micar 05 if you want to push the subject, but we were contemplating bringing him in since KINGS. So... 3, I believe.

DeletedUser

1.S²ORM
At this moment we are the best
what amazes me the most is the activity of the council. Even if some of the dukes quit there are others who can take their place and continue the good job (ex. woody taking Kanuk's place, and there are few more candidates for that spot if it ever needs to get filled-tubby,donovan,no1 and others)
besides that having great and hyper active soldiers also helps a lot
2.Deus
As everyone says these guys are the only one capable to beat us. They have huge amount of talented players and when the time comes for storm and deus to war i really hope to see the force that crushed kinky's east side once again kicking some a**
3.PLAGUE
Manic was awesome until it was united. now i doubt they can stay strong as they were before. :( I excpect several to hit delete button and others to join either storm or deus.
4.B.O.S.
Rim tribe that has yet to prove them self in this world. They are in the same situation as TTD, we know they can noble but can they war? i would love to see them tested against someone their size, maybe SOA ;)
5.=TTD=
I wonder if they would be ranked 5th if they have been chalanged by someone their own size. If they want to built up their reputation _BURN_ would be a nice chalange. (dont know whats their diplomacy status)
6.SOA
If hocc wasnt there these guys would be my fav tribe in the south, but having a member that has a huge mouth and is hated by almost everyone in the world (maybe even more then Smurf was) doesnt contribute much for their future.
7.=RES=
Our strongest allies. Great bunch of guys with some serious talents among them.
they will either have to move down in the south or they might merge us. who knows what wiz has in his mind :)
8.AYREON
I dont like them thats all :|
9.S²ORM²
Ok now. This is my tribe. I have seen so many post where when they speak of us
they just write "look at/same as storm" :| We might be a family but we are not the same thing.
I rule there, thats my kingdom and my talent is better then all of storms combined
and many will say that my tallent is better then the whole world combined. :icon_razz:
if u look at my slave list u can see many of the world best are my slaves, u think it a coinsidance? :icon_wink: :icon_razz:
10.BLACK
wiz said: Ex coti and more runaways. expect them to all dwindle into nothingness.
me says: I totally agree :)

DeletedUser

Update - hocc isn't in SOA , he hasn't been for a week or so already.

Repinski

Even I know that lol. And I don't really worry about who is where.

DeletedUser

hmmm probably im/was to inactive to know that :icon_confused:

EDIT: SOA is now my fav tribe in the south :D

sypherr

At the moment looking the strongest, but we had people here before kinky,manic v-v-v or looked solid in place when they were number 1 but what makes storm stronger than the others is the amount of good people who help and play as a team, manic had the players and the skill but end of the day they were volatile just waiting for a massive argument to split them where as storm players are more like freinds and are more of a positive caring atmosphere amoung each other.

2.Deus
Have a good shot at taking the w24 crown

3.PLAGUE

I Think people underestimate this tribe, i think a lot of the members future decisions could decide the outcome for this world

4.B.O.S.
Future merge food.

5.=TTD=
Future merge food

6.SOA
Future merge food

7.=RES=
These guys are just sitting back in the arena with a bottle of beer watching the fighting, occasional lobbing stones into the fights

8.AYREON
Future merge food

9.S²ORM²

Same as above

10.BLACK
These are the free nibbles you get in bars and pubs help yourself if your hungry

DeletedUser

1.S²ORM
At this moment we are the best
what amazes me the most is the activity of the council. Even if some of the dukes quit there are others who can take their place and continue the good job (ex. woody taking Kanuk's place, and there are few more candidates for that spot if it ever needs to get filled-tubby,donovan,no1 and others)
besides that having great and hyper active soldiers also helps a lot

Bah I didn't Quit, I left the country for 6 weeks on deployment overseas, and my wifey deleted my account...I'd be nuking something right now, if she had not of done that :(

DeletedUser

I only count tafty99 and Denzul. Micar 05 if you want to push the subject, but we were contemplating bringing him in since KINGS. So... 3, I believe.

4 is actually accurate thegame1337 is also A former Dlv member

The Great 1One1

Still talking about my failed DLV/Deus merge comment? I already said I was wrong.

DeletedUser48597

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None DLV 04th August 2008 - 01:52:29 49
DLV Deus 22nd June 2009 - 01:00:02 964,452

Wrong

Maybe I didn't go during KINGS, but I was talking with Rukoh about it before the merge. And I knew I would end up there..

DeletedUser

That's still June, thus hardly relevant to Tafty's case, for example :icon_wink:

That said, Goldfish already stated it was a mistake, so perhaps move back on topic? :lol:

DeletedUser54677

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None DLV 04th August 2008 - 01:52:29 49
DLV Deus 22nd June 2009 - 01:00:02 964,452

Wrong

Jun 01
00:44 The tribe was founded by gen jihad (deleted).

Jun 19
22:27 TheGame1337 has been invited by Rukoh.

Jun 22
00:10 TheGame1337 joined the tribe.

Less than a month after the tribe was a made. Sorry for not being a nit-picker. :icon_rolleyes:

Repinski

I am going to try and not be bias in this post and try to hold my personal thoughts out of this. After I am done I will go and make another list of my personal thoughts :icon_wink:

Professional Review :villagers:
1.S²ORM
They are obviously one of the contenders for the end of the world. They have a lot of power and a good leadership. I don't see them going anywhere any time soon.

2.Deus
I don't know much about this tribe. I do know however that they are powerful and get the job done whatever it may be. Definitely another contender for the end of the world.

3.PLAGUE
Ex MANIC. They have skill but can they stop the arguing and get a good leadership in place to put it to good use?

4.B.O.S.
Ex FS and RSFA. They are the guys who actually did something while in the old tribe. They have the skill and the leadership. But what will they do?

5.=TTD=
All I have seen them do is sit up in their corner. But they most do something or Deus would have taken care of them by now.

6.SOA
Ex MANIC, FS and RSFA in actives. They are big but I don't think they will last long.

7.=RES=
From personally being there myself I know for a fact they can war. But they have no where to expand into. I only see them having the option to merge into S²ORM

8.AYREON
Don't know much about them. They have been in their own little area for a long time not doing much. I don't know what to think.

9.S²ORM²
See S²ORM.

10.BLACK
See PLAGUE.

Personal Review :icon_twisted:
1.S²ORM
N00Bs! They are big but they are merge whores!! I hope Deus kicks their ass.

2.Deus
I honestly think this is the only tribe I have respect for in the Top 10 other then my own. See my professional review.

3.PLAGUE
They will eventually just get killed off. Sure they have some skill but they will never recover from this split in time to deal with the north.

4.B.O.S.
My tribe. We have the skill, we have the leadership, it's about time we show the world just exactly what we are made of and we will in due time.

5.=TTD=
Deus's Bitch.

6.SOA
the MANIC guys that wern't wanted in PLAGUE and the FS, RSFA in actives. I don't see them lasting long either.

7.=RES=
S²ORM's Bitch.

8.AYREON
Don't know much about them so I am not making a personal review for them.

9.S²ORM²
Even bigger n00bs then S²ORM.

10.BLACK
PLAGUE's academy. I don't see them being a strong family tribe though. I think they will be cut from PLAGUE as soon as they start to get attacked.

Last edited:

zelous 2

1.S²ORM
ive always thought of them as the 'family tribe'. the tribe that merges its way through the world and lets its bulk win its wars for it. i do believe they have some great members but in a fight when u have a whole crowd of ppl beating u up does it matter?

2.Deus
core members that will be here at the end of the world whether or not they win against storm. there simply to good. but like all tribes that reach that size internalling must be taking a lot of there time.

3.PLAGUE
xp, ssm, vg, manic...
manic had a small glorious moment when they had all the survivors (that havnt left for the other side or been rimmed) under one name. now like a true empire when the leader fell it broke into pieces with many ppl fighting for the throne. this particular piece to me is just sad.

4.B.O.S.
dont know...dont really care y they had to change there name from fs. but they tried to skip over vg and ayreon to expand and everyone just said no. now i wonder what they will do as the manic pieces crumble around them. will they finally get the chance to prove themselves now that manic cant protect them anymore?

5.=TTD=
they lost link... that made there cool points drop in my eyes. but other then that nothing to say really.

6.SOA

what the #$%@ were u thinking taking in the old sex members?! the only person u took in thats worth trying to save from the other side of the world is rhuned. remember that when u see ayreon take those villages that have been long lost back into the light.

7.=RES=
other side of the world and quiet... like us. getting the chance to see u guys on the battlefield one day will be quite the accomplishment indeed.

8.AYREON
i like that no one knows much about ayreon. it makes me happy inside to be part of the tribe that always makes ppl wonder...

9.S²ORM²
See S²ORM.

10.BLACK
See PLAGUE.