Top 10 tribes and your thoughts?

Repinski

Please, think before posting rubbish.

Really because you had Hocc and he wasn't wanted in PLAGUE at first. So yea I guess the first part relating to MANIC is now false but you can't deny the fact that you have RSFA and FS members that were less active then the rest of us. If they were worth keeping we would have kept them, and we wouldn't have nobled them. Good job guys, You have the noobs of RSFA and FS with you! Hope you can kick their asses into gear because we couldn't and if you can't then your just asking for someone to come by and take a few easy villages from them.

DeletedUser19927

Really because you had Hocc and he wasn't wanted in PLAGUE at first. So yea I guess the first part relating to MANIC is now false but you can't deny the fact that you have RSFA and FS members that were less active then the rest of us. If they were worth keeping we would have kept them, and we wouldn't have nobled them. Good job guys, You have the noobs of RSFA and FS with you! Hope you can kick their asses into gear because we couldn't and if you can't then your just asking for someone to come by and take a few easy villages from them.

Wow , You really should cease right now...

Sex Refugees that were taken in By FS and then left in UT . Many members were left that were fighting TTD for you .

DeletedUser64909

As one of the first FS/RFSA member that joined SOA, I can tell you that the members from FS/RFSA that joined SOA are/were all active and joined before FS became B.O.S. The inactives are in UT.

Repinski

I'd argue my point further but the tribe probably wouldn't like that so I'll stop here. People believe what you want but I know I'm right.

DeletedUser

You know you are right ? About what ? :)
Knex made a point there, those who joined SOA from FS/RFSA BEFORE B.O.S was made are active player and, the most important thing, most of them are are people who have known each other here in TW for a long time.

DeletedUser

sorry to burst your bubble put please get your facts correct.

They may have joined you from FS and RFSA only problem is everybody had already gone to B.O.S who where invited

DocJunior25

Just wanted to agree with the rest of my guys and say you got the rejects I played with some of them for a long time and they were worthless

DeletedUser54677

Just wanted to agree with the rest of my guys and say you got the rejects I played with some of them for a long time and they were worthless

And so are you for not bothering to train them to make them better.

DocJunior25

well kinda hard when they wont read and respond to forums or respond to mails or when you ask them to do something complain "oh its too far" or " I cant afford to loose the troops" their new leaders will find out soon enough

DeletedUser54677

well kinda hard when they wont read and respond to forums or respond to mails or when you ask them to do something complain "oh its too far" or " I cant afford to loose the troops" their new leaders will find out soon enough

Respond with logic.

It's too far? You yourself should then take a village farther out.

They're afraid to lose troops? Drop 200 nukes on a stacked village and forward them the reports.

There is no reason to give up on people. It shows lack of discipline. I cannot count how many times I've wanted to give up on someone just because they didn't understand how to tag incomings, or use a market balancer, or send well-timed trains. In the end, the reward is that much sweeter.

I've personally seen over 15 Deus members go from 'noob' to 'skilled' under my care, and I'm sure countless others under the leadership of Deus.

If your members are not willing to learn, kick them and find those who are. Deus holds no love for apathetic players who care only for themselves, and those who are like that are the first to feel us breathing down their neck. If we can do it, anyone can do it. S²orm isn't rank one because 'their targets are too far'. MANIC wasn't an OD leader for months because they 'were afraid of losing troops'. Leaders are in their positions to lead. If I expect Deus members to follow orders that I give, I'm damn well going to be a prime example of what I'm preaching, and so should you or any other leaders out there.

/rant

DeletedUser

sherlcok

as I already mentioned that a group of active players joined SOA before the all the crap started, before B.O.S was started
and as for me, I did participate and send support to the front line 200 hours away, I know several others of those who came to SOA along with me also did participate, so the picture is not as ugly as you are painting it.
And by the way, what makes you guys think we tolerate inactives/people not participating in SOA ? Our leaders are clearing the ranks all the time.

The one thing our leaders are really god at is talking to people and making them WANT to stay in SOA and be a part of it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Respond with logic.

They're afraid to lose troops? Drop 200 nukes on a stacked village and forward them the reports.

There is no reason to give up on people. It shows lack of discipline. I cannot count how many times I've wanted to give up on someone just because they didn't understand how to tag incomings, or use a market balancer, or send well-timed trains. In the end, the reward is that much sweeter.

I've personally seen over 15 Deus members go from 'noob' to 'skilled' under my care, and I'm sure countless others under the leadership of Deus.

If your members are not willing to learn, kick them and find those who are. Deus holds no love for apathetic players who care only for themselves, and those who are like that are the first to feel us breathing down their neck. If we can do it, anyone can do it. S²orm isn't ran
k one because 'their targets are too far'. MANIC wasn't an OD leader for months because they 'were afraid of losing troops'. Leaders are in their positions to lead. If I expect Deus members to follow orders that I give, I'm damn well going to be a prime example of what I'm preaching, and so should you or any other leaders out there.

/rant

Rukoh was a n00b wasnt he!?:lol:

Repinski

Respond with logic.

If your members are not willing to learn, kick them and find those who are. Deus holds no love for apathetic players who care only for themselves, and those who are like that are the first to feel us breathing down their neck. If we can do it, anyone can do it. S²orm isn't rank one because 'their targets are too far'. MANIC wasn't an OD leader for months because they 'were afraid of losing troops'. Leaders are in their positions to lead. If I expect Deus members to follow orders that I give, I'm damn well going to be a prime example of what I'm preaching, and so should you or any other leaders out there.

/rant

And you think we didn't try that?

DeletedUser44759

lol'd at a lot of this, KK has the right of it I think, let the stats speak for themselves? Karl might be a bit of a troll on the forums, but inactive, scared of participating, scared of losing troops? I think not, in fact as the guy who monitors his perfomance i can safely say he's active and attentive, very quick to respond and reac as well, noy to mention happy to adapt and learn new systems, we indeed had, and still have, players who don't fit that profile, as any tribe does, but we're on top of it and they do either learn or leave.
"You can lead a horse to water...."

KillerKommando said:

If your members are not willing to learn, kick them and find those who are.

Just for comparison:

Name: karlitoLV
Tribe: SOA
Villages: 131
Average points per village: 9,811

Name: DocJunior25
Tribe: B.O.S.
Villages: 364
Average points per village: 9,749

so, untrainable noob half size of elite player..

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: karlitoLV

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: DocJunior25

Timeframe: 13/10/2009 00:00:00 to 01/11/2009 16:06:14 (creation of SOA - present)

Total conquers:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 51
Difference: 22

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 273,236
Side 2: 478,763

by my reckoning he's outnobling you, we double his captures to reflect difference in size we get 58:51, not bad for untrainable inactive, lol.

Perhaps both of you can now go back to trolling? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser44759

Back on subject:

1 S²ORM: Well led so far, huge, will stay strong if things continue as they are, but have all inherent risks of being leading part of a large family built in.

2 Deus: Still maintaining their place under strong leadership with a solid workmanlike approach to the game, potential to become a TW legend.

3 PLAGUE: May surprise yet, or may not..who knows? Time will tell...

4 B.O.S.: Have the ability and the will to fight in my book but happy to stay in shadows.

5 SOA: Still the new kids on the block, a new philosophy to the game for W24, worth watching us.

6 =TTD=: Wannabes

7 =RES=: Wannabes

8 AYREON: same as B.O.S.

9 S²ORM² Should be fine so long as big brother is, liable to be annihalated if main tribe ever folds tho'..

10 BLACK: short life tenency on W24

all thoughts are personal and in no way represent the opinions of SOA leadership. :icon_eek:

Repinski

lol'd at a lot of this, KK has the right of it I think, let the stats speak for themselves? Karl might be a bit of a troll on the forums, but inactive, scared of participating, scared of losing troops? I think not, in fact as the guy who monitors his perfomance i can safely say he's active and attentive, very quick to respond and reac as well, noy to mention happy to adapt and learn new systems, we indeed had, and still have, players who don't fit that profile, as any tribe does, but we're on top of it and they do either learn or leave.
"You can lead a horse to water...."

Just for comparison:

Name: DocJunior25
Villages: 364
Average points per village: 9,749

so, untrainable noob half size of elite player..

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: DocJunior25

Timeframe: 13/10/2009 00:00:00 to 01/11/2009 16:06:14 (creation of SOA - present)

Total conquers:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 51
Difference: 22

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 273,236
Side 2: 478,763

by my reckoning he's outnobling you, we double his captures to reflect difference in size we get 58:51, not bad for untrainable inactive, lol.

Perhaps both of you can now go back to trolling? :icon_biggrin:

Ok so they why don't you compare him against me. Here I did it for you.

Player: repinski
Villages: 147
Average points per village: 9885

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2: