Top 10 tribes and your thoughts?

DeletedUser

OK we all have seen these before, but as the world changes and so do peoples opinions about other tribes. That and these forums suck for decent postst nowadays. so i will start.

1.S²ORM
Umm my tribe so would be biased. I will say im very proud of our members for their efforts in this world thus far.
2.Deus
I see deus becoming the only tribe large enough to give us a decent fight. Myself and KK have discussed the end war of world 24 to be between our 2 tribes and with manic now gone its looking alot more likly to be achieved.
3.PLAGUE
Remenants of the once crumbled manic. I do not see this tribe making it very far as they are still being hunted. i imgine in time they will disapear.
4.B.O.S.
Seem to have a good growth rate, memebrs seem to be eager beavers on nobling.. but can they war? i forsee a war with SOA in the near futur.
5.=TTD=
Keep building up those villages :p would be nice to see them in an actual war with a tribe close to them to see how they fair, but alas time has surpassed them and they contonue to noble up safly around deus. Would be interesting to see many of them in battle to be tested.
6.SOA
Ex-manic trying to make for themsleves. Seem to have very decent leadership, and seem to be getting coordinated very fast. Looks like a tribe to watch out for in the futur.
7.=RES=
Done well in the past, seem to be cut off now by their big brother storm. Expect them to noble elsewhere to get closer to the action in the south.
8.AYREON
No offense guys.. but dont know much about you other then you guys have been fighting the same triebs for alot of months. seem to be still expanding so that is a good thing i guess. Cant comment on your war skills as your pnp and wars are very much under wraps.
9.S²ORM²
bunch of nubs(see storm 1)
10.BLACK
Ex coti and more runaways. expect them to all dwindle into nothingness.

Repinski

To answer your question on B.O.S., Yes we can war :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

1.S²ORM
Im in,what else do you need to know we suck:icon_idea:
2.Deus
Kinda like wiz said,I beleive that Deus against storm will probably be the final wars,but thing can change fast too,we wills see.I got load of respect for that tribe.
3.PLAGUE
Really dont know what gonna happen,they seem to fall pretty fast,But if smurf choose to stay and hold them togheter,They can still be a dangerous tribe.
4.B.O.S.
I missed somthing?I never heard of them o_O
5.=TTD=
they tryed to test themself on FS in K49 if I remember well,but I cant say it was a good test,maybe in the futur theyl have the chance to prove themself.
6.SOA
wut wiz say but with more hug.
7.=RES=
I dont know lot bout them
8.AYREON
same.
9.S²ORM²
Kaz is there.pff,nubs
10.BLACK
Who?

DeletedUser54677

1.S²ORM
[spoil]Tribe name: The Tidal Wave
ID: S²ORM
Number of members: 100
Points of the best 40 players: 226.206.476
Total points: 391.321.876
Average points: 3.913.218
Opponents defeated: 2.993.096.285 (2.)

Where are they in relation to Deus?
[spoil]
map.php
[/spoil]

Breakdown:
I see S²orm as the only potential threat to Deus from the outside. There are other tribes in W24, but seriously, how many of them could actually give Deus a run for their money? Our current diplomacy with S²orm has us cleaning up our K's and destroying what remain of whatever enemies we have. Currently the rank 1 tribe, with considerable OD scores to match. They have some great players, and some not so great, but all are there following wIz and I expect will do so until he quits. (and no, I doubt W24 will be 'won', but damned if we can't try. :icon_razz:)

With 100 members, it's impossible to keep each one active, however wIz has done an admiral job of keeping his tribe together, especially for as long as he has. I find myself constantly burnt out duking Deus and I've only been doing so for a few weeks, I can't imagine the state I'd be in after months of this.[/spoil]

2.Deus
[spoil]Tribe name: The Kings of Darkness
ID: Deus
Number of members: 92
Points of the best 40 players: 205.444.022
Total points: 336.028.814
Average points: 3.652.487
Opponents defeated: 1.522.012.957 (3.)

Where are we at?

[spoil]
map.php
[/spoil]

Breakdown:
It's my tribe, so I'll keep things short. We're active, fun, and awesome. The end. :lol:[/spoil]

3.PLAGUE
[spoil]Tribe name: The Plague
ID: PLAGUE
Number of members: 75
Points of the best 40 players: 201.687.201
Total points: 283.131.071
Average points: 3.775.080
Opponents defeated: 100.472.631 (30.)

[spoil]
map.php
[/spoil]

Breakdown:
They have many of the remaining, active members from MANIC, with new leadership. I'm curious to see how far they go, especially while constantly being hounded by S²orm F. and Deus. In my opinion, they won't go far, as it was a tribe made on the fly, and it's foundations are very unsturdy. **SIGHT** leads this tribe, so I'll be expecting him to be strung out in a few weeks, assuming Plague lasts that long. Regardless, they have some good members, and already being in a tribe once with most members forms a bit of kinship, I think that they're recruiting too much to keep up with their family image.[/spoil]

4.B.O.S.
[spoil]Tribe name: Inner Brotherhood of sherlocking
ID: B.O.S.
Number of members: 64
Points of the best 40 players: 122.941.492
Total points: 140.319.660
Average points: 2.192.494
Opponents defeated: 66.015.874 (34.)

Where are they at in relation to Deus?
[spoil]
map.php
[/spoil]

Breakdown:
Due to their continual spying problem and internal issues, Sherlock30 and Uncle Fester split off and formed a new tribe. This new tribe, unfortunately, didn't care for our diplomacy, so we've begun taking their villages from their recruits in our sectors. Not a good idea, which people are just now realizing, to recruit players in Deus' territories. They were perfectly happy just being themselves until they had to go and get mixed up with Deus. We're baaaaaad people. I don't expect the tribe itself to last long at all, however they do have a few solid players which I can see lasting until the end. [/spoil]

5.=TTD=
[spoil]Tribe name: The Titan Dynasty
ID: =TTD=
Number of members: 80
Points of the best 40 players: 122.511.809
Total points: 164.444.204
Average points: 2.055.552
Opponents defeated: 1.066.325.046 (5.)

[spoil]
map.php
[/spoil]

Breakdown:
=TTD= was a tribe that was always there for GARUDA. Then they became friendly with KINGS. Now, they're allies with Deus. Deus doesn't throw their alliances around, they have to be earned. =TTD= earned their alliance many times over, through sending attacks, sending support, talking on our shared forums, checking in with our leadership, and various other ways. They have strong leadership (though not present to the public eye) and are always ready to help when they are needed. They'll be around as long as Deus is.[/spoil]

6.SOA
[spoil]Tribe name: Sons of Anarchy
ID: SOA
Number of members: 56
Points of the best 40 players: 109.718.852
Total points: 121.742.773
Average points: 2.173.978
Opponents defeated: 109.960.784 (28.)

[spoil]
map.php
[/spoil]

Breakdown:
SOA are in a very precarious position, just like B.o.S. They recruit in our sectors, then expect diplomacy. F--- THAT. You want diplomacy? Drop your 'new' players in our sectors. If you want to play that game, we'll play it right back. Good thing you talk with Rukoh and Rstudios, cause I was two seconds away from telling you off personally. :icon_evil:[/spoil]

7.=RES=
[spoil]Tribe name: RESURRECTION
ID: =RES=
Number of members: 90
Points of the best 40 players: 93.580.836
Total points: 129.331.248
Average points: 1.437.013
Opponents defeated: 847.588.196 (8.)

[spoil]
map.php
[/spoil]

Breakdown:
I regard =RES= like the rest of the world regards =TTD=: Staying behind S²orm for protection. While that may or may not be true, they're not doing much to earn their rank. They 'warred' with BMW for a couple weeks, then... Nothing. Hopefully they're earning their relations with S²orm, as they don't seem to be doing much at all.[/spoil]

8.AYREON
[spoil]Tribe name: Light of Elentari
ID: AYREON
Number of members: 93
Points of the best 40 players: 90.885.969
Total points: 121.285.838
Average points: 1.304.148
Opponents defeated: 751.683.820 (9.)

[spoil]
map.php
[/spoil]

Breakdown:
AYREON are a tribe that's got few options left. They can move South along with Deus. Move North into =TTD=. Move West into Deus. Or, they can run to scattered K's. Hopefully they choose the best option for their members, as I know more than a few of them. Their leadership is a bit green, but they're learning quickly. [/spoil]

9.S²ORM²
[spoil]Tribe name: Tsunami
ID: S²ORM²
Number of members: 78
Points of the best 40 players: 82.029.941
Total points: 112.197.415
Average points: 1.438.428
Opponents defeated: 728.580.111 (11.)

[spoil]
map.php
[/spoil]

Breakdown:
S²orm's family tribe. I'll not say more to avoid showing my hatred for family tribes.[/spoil]

10.BLACK
[spoil]Tribe name: Bubonic
ID: BLACK
Number of members: 77
Points of the best 40 players: 62.872.017
Total points: 82.825.153
Average points: 1.075.651
Opponents defeated: 473.910.139 (14.)

Where are the at in relation to Deus?
[spoil]
map.php
[/spoil]

Breakdown:
Plague's family tribe. Makes me want to puke seeing all these family tribes.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

1.S²ORM
I Fought you guys and V-V-V since the start of the MANIC-VVV War, You were harder to fight then VVV, they were kinda nooby ;)
Storm are a good tribe, now the world power.
2.Deus
They look pretty strong, had a few skirmishes with some of the players in Kings long range, and sat against smoe of there 40 second trains, enough said
3.PLAGUE
Was here for a little bit before moving on, Great Group of players. Will keep storm tied up past new years easily.
4.B.O.S.
Noobs, ex FS, noobs ;)
5.=TTD=
Who is there leadership? Thats what I thought, no one can confidently answer apart from those in TTD lol. Deus' Bitch
6.SOA
My New tribe, we seem pretty good so far ;). wanted to kill me orgininally, but pff they loved me to much :)
7.=RES=
Did ok against BMW, no real achievement, 13 players, 20m points? Got owned for a few weeks there, against any decent tribe they will loose without Storms help.
8.AYREON
They still around? GET IN A WAR FFS!
9.S²ORM²
Same as storm, left overs of many tribes, Kinky, Swarm, H20, VVV, BoU, Virgin, Hungry, Booty/Boob (forgot which they were :D ) pretty decent
10.BLACK
Ex Manic/FRMA
solid bunch of players, will be there till the end with Plague

Kristiedawn

1.S²ORM
We are one of the contenders for the end of the world.. which makes us an obvious success, no matter what anyone thinks of how we got here :p
2.Deus
Basically the only tribe left who is actually big enough to take us on, and the other contender for the worlds end. I like Deus, and when we are ready for our war, I think it will be one where we actually get along. It will be nice to play againest a friend when the end comes, and if S²orm has to go againest anyone, I am glad it's Deus. No matter which side wins, at least we know it has been well earned, and will be done fairly and with respect.
3.PLAGUE
Used to be Manic.. Can't say to much about them yet since they are brand new. Will keep an eye on them.
4.B.O.S.
Stilll waiting to see what happens with them..
5.=TTD=
TTD get a bad rep. But deus wouldn't keep them alongside if they thought they were completely useless. So they must be doing more than meets the eye.
6.SOA
I think they are doing surprisingly well.. Need to watch them ;)
7.=RES=
They get a bad rep much like TTD does, but RES has ALWAYS been here whenever we have called for help. The most certainly have earned my respect, and I adore sherry <3
8.AYREON
I know very little about them.. They don't seem to talk much about what is happening..
9.S²ORM²
:)
10.BLACK
Not expecting all that much to be honest.. Sorry guys. Surprise me ;)

DeletedUser68103

5.=TTD=
Who is there leadership? Thats what I thought, no one can confidently answer apart from those in TTD lol. Deus' Bitch

White hat
bluegec
russellt

but they don't like letting anyone know that......

(Im not in TTD but I was.... and not even those in TTD can answer confidently)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1.S²ORM
By far the best tribe on this world so far. May have had a little luck over the last few months with KG quitting and smurf following etc etc. But they are solid, motivated with a great leadership...definately get my bet for the overall winner of this world.

2.Deus
The only real chalenge for S2orm to be honoust. They have the leadership needed....they have the size and from what I remember of Kings and Garuda, they have the skill. But are they out of practice? Big ass mofoes sitting around nobling red dots for the last few months and then out of no where 2k incomings...panic? But with that said...they should give S2orm a run for their money...should be good.

3.PLAGUE
Not actually sure about this. The remains of Manic that are still fighting S2orm but with a fallen leadership....not sure what will come of them.

4.B.O.S.
The remains of active FS. They are growing like crazy...over 800 villages last week if I remember correctly. Taking out the remains of their inactives left in UT and RFSA. They have a solid group of players and a solid leadership. But still arent properly battle tested.

5.=TTD=
See Deus...nah me jokes!
Need a war. Looking at their stats they ahve a lot of internaling going on and have been for a while now. Will you turn on _BURN_for some fun? If S2orm turns on you I see you crumbling quickly.

6.SOA
Very good leadership. Shouldnt really be biassed....but we rule!

8.AYREON
Great core of players. Great duke in Bonerv. Still clearing up since their merge with ROTA. Need to choose a side on this world.

9.S²ORM²
See S2orm I gues.

10.BLACK
Ex coti and VG I guess. Not sure with you. Will you fall with Plague?

DeletedUser

S²ORM
Large. Have certainly proved their merit in the last month(s) of the MANIC war. But do you really need the family tribe? Is it only for activity, to rank up the amount of nukes? Storm has a large batch of lethal players, and a batch of less-lethal nukes. It will be interesting to see where they take things, as they have the size to push through any decision.

Deus
Us. I can genuinely say that I would not want to play in any other tribe. Managed to get far without families/academies, without disbanding other tribes, without paying in fun. I like playing with Deus, which is perhaps a rare commodity.

PLAGUE
Recent reform, yet accepted by far most of the ex-MANIC folk. Trying to repeat past mistakes, with a new leadership? Your recruitment standards seem to indicate so, especially considering BLACK (and players like Hocc). I wonder how far new leadership would bring MANIC, because if nothing fundamental changes, then I don't see the outcome changing either.

B.O.S.
FS. Internalled, internalled, internalled, and then split for good measure. Good growthrates, yet haven't ever done shit, not even when all the opportunities stacked together. In famous words; Nao wut?

TTD
I personally would have liked to see them war BURN, but other than that, they've always been very solid, and despite a lack of flashy events, have moved forward at a solid rate.

SOA
I believe has a better chance of PLAGUE, because they genuinely split, rather than merely throw a tantrum.

...then again, felt the need to recruit all over the globe, including Deus territory. If that's not an error of judgement, I don't know what is :icon_neutral:

RES
Have done less than TTD, with consistently more members, and their own academy tribe (whoa). That could be considered an own achievement. Historically low ODA (Really, Deus surpassed them in roughly 20% of the time it took them to gather that ODA), less wars than even TTD as it seems they prefer to recruit. I wonder how many of them would quit when under fire...

AYREON
Haven't done much lately, refuse to push their tribe together towards one side by calling a war, and instead expand. I wonder how many of your players are worth it... and how many Dukes you've eroded away.

Storm2
Puhleaze.

BLACK
Chuckles. FRMA in a new sauce, wow, I bet you will do much better than the old FRMA, especially since you tossed your best members to PLAGUE in their effort to stay on top... and recruited more crap to get your membercounts back up. Whooptiedoo.

DeletedUser75670

note; have included familys as one.

1.S²ORM
family
Just joined yesterday, very good tribe so far!
2.Deus
Got friends in the tribe and they all say its a good tribe.
3.PLAGUE family
People who've left MANIC suring Smurf-'s banned spell, seem to be doing well and filling in the place of the old MANIC.
4.B.O.S.
Growing well, mainly down south away from me so don't no much about them...
5.=TTD=
Kinda like Wiz said, would be good to see them in a war near them. Only real thing I have in question about them is... who is leadership? Only those in TTD know... another thing like Rukoh said I would like to see a war between them and BURN but its not going to happen...
6.SOA
many ex-manic, ex FS and people from various other tribes too. Seem to be doing well and only time will tell...
7.=RES=
Not aware of much about them other than SirEwok liking his spies and that they warred BMW for a while and not much since...
8.AYREON
Sully's tribe... according to friends its both amazing and awful but don't really know much about them

DeletedUser

1.S²ORM
Ranked 1 Good tribe putting up a great fight :)
2.Deus
Ranked 2 also putting up a great fight and their kicking my butt :(
3.PLAGUE
MY tribe wont be bias here so complete nubz
4.B.O.S.
The new FS??
5.=TTD=
havent seen them war any big tribe but they look as if they could hold their own
6.SOA
Ex-manic members
7.=RES=
I dont like them :p
8.AYREON
IDk at all other then sully is in their
9.S²ORM²
s²orm but not as strong
10.BLACK
Frma

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1.S²ORM
To much power...
2.Deus
I hope the get first atleast once
3.PLAGUE
Here we go again...
4.B.O.S.
I think they will only go down :(
5.=TTD=
They will become what Deus is now
6.SOA
Think they will become what Manic was...
7.=RES=
They hope for a Resurrection
8.AYREON
They die off or join B.O.S.
9.S²ORM²
They are not really spoken of... even in compare charts
10.BLACK
Say what?

disr

1.S²ORM
I Fought you guys and V-V-V since the start of the MANIC-VVV War, You were harder to fight then VVV, they were kinda nooby ;)
Storm are a good tribe, now the world power.
2.Deus
They look pretty strong, had a few skirmishes with some of the players in Kings long range, and sat against smoe of there 40 second trains, enough said
3.PLAGUE
Was here for a little bit before moving on, Great Group of players. Will keep storm tied up past new years easily.
4.B.O.S.
Noobs, ex FS, noobs ;)
5.=TTD=
6.SOA
My New tribe, we seem pretty good so far ;). wanted to kill me orgininally, but pff they loved me to much :)
7.=RES=
Did ok against BMW, no real achievement, 13 players, 20m points? Got owned for a few weeks there, against any decent tribe they will loose without Storms help.
8.AYREON
They still around? GET IN A WAR FFS!
9.S²ORM²
Same as storm, left overs of many tribes, Kinky, Swarm, H20, VVV, BoU, Virgin, Hungry, Booty/Boob (forgot which they were :D ) pretty decent
10.BLACK
Ex Manic/FRMA
solid bunch of players, will be there till the end with Plague

dont forget the members of bmw joined res

Bo-John-bo

Here my 2 cents worth, although my opinions are very limited in most cases to being hidden behind manic most my life :)

1.S²ORM
Good tribe obviously, I think they are serious contenders to 'win' this world but only if wiz remains in charge as from what ive seen on here he is a great leader.

2.Deus
One of my favourite tribes, possibly the only current tribe that has the potential to challenge S²ORM (well excluding us of course lol)

3.PLAGUE
Seems very similar to MANIC, who I always liked, but now I rate them even more after playing on W42 with some of them. If they can sort out their problems they could give S²ORM some problems

4.B.O.S.
Amazing, what more is there to say :p

5.=TTD=
Well I never really participated in our little spat, I did sit a few accounts and snipe some very badly timed trains which didnt impress me but as has been said before, Dues wouldnt keep them if they were totally useless.

6.SOA
Still undecided on SOA, they have taken in a few of the trash that we got rid of but they still seem pretty decent. I think they could have an impact in the near future depending on where they choose to go.

7.=RES=
Dont know much about them but they struggled against BMW so...

8.AYREON
Again I dont know much about them, but I did find Sully's posts rather amusing so yea they are alright.

9.S²ORM²
Same as S²ORM

10.BLACK
Is this PLAGUE's academy? I dont know

The Great 1One1

1.S²ORM
I think that right now, Deus are the only tribe that even comes clos to S2ORM, and even then, I feel S2ORM are quite a way ahead of Deus. However, this world is far from being won. If S2ORM think that this world is now between Deus and themselves, that will be their downfall. Manic are broken, but alive just enough to distract S2ORM away from the east.

2.Deus
As an overall tribe, I believe S2ORM is better. However, if all the players in the world were either in Deus or S2ORM, I'd say that the top 100 players (not in rank.....just skill) would be split 50/50, or maybe even slightly in favour of Deus. However, S2ORM have more great players than Deus and when this war finally comes around, I believe that will tell. I don't know what Deus' plans are pre-S2ORM, but I am guessing they will continue to take out the old Manic guys and clean up their continents. I don't mean to throw egg in KK's face for asking me to join (because I seriously was very flattered), but that, coupled with the fact I am hearing he has asked other players to take Deus accounts and the DLV merge, may mean that Deus could be lacking in active members. Obviously I am only speculating but that is how I see it.

3.PLAGUE
They're dead. They know it pretty much. If they survive this, it will be a kind of DLV survival thing. It won't be a case of them making a push for top dog, but merely that tribe that just won't die. But tbh, I think they will die. A lot of accounts have delete mode set (according to reports) and the heart of Manic has pretty much gone.

4.B.O.S.
No more Manic to hide behind, so what will they do now? They could capitalize on Manics instability and take out Plague and Black. SOA might be a harder nut to crack, so I bet 50 pp that they have asked them for a NAP or alliance.

5.=TTD=
Those who know me know exactly what I think of TTD. As someone mentioned earlier, TTD are percepted as a tribe hiding behind Deus. I agree with that completely. They are obviously loyal allies or Deus would have discarded them a long time ago. My opinion of TTD? They are Deus' academy without name. I will get flamed for this as KK says he hates family tribes. I will say it as I see it. KK said that TTD will be around as long as Deus. Why? Because from now on, everything that happens to the northern half of Deus will happen to TTD. When Deus and storm go to war, you can bet your life that TTD will be involved directly. But in my opinion, I don't think that TTD will be around as long as Deus. As soon as both start to lose active members, TTD will merge into Deus. If the world ends with Deus as the winners, and TTD are still around, I am sure that KK and co will be laughing their nuits off. TTD will be easy pickings for any tribe. And if you think I am being biased against TTD for being like this, please check the RES summary.

6.SOA
I can see SOA bringing themselves into the mix. If they play their cards right they still have a say in this world. A future superpower? I think that might just be beyond them. I think the best move for them now is to war either the old manic tribes or war B.O.U. S2ORM are most likely turning their eye elsewhere so SOA may have the chance to expand without too much of an issue from S2ORM. I hear they have already secured a NAP with S2ORM. If I was hocchamp1 I'd think, "result".

7.=RES=
As I'm no longer S2ORM, I no longer have to pretend to have any respect for this tribe. Pretty much the same things that I said about TTD. The only difference is that TTD share a border with S2ORM, but RES ONLY shares borders with S2ORM. One of two things will happen to Res. 1) They eventuallly merge into S2ORM, 2) They keep nobling their little barbs and internals until S2ORM finish with Deus and Decide to rim Res. S2ORM do not respect Res. They can put the mask on all day long, but S2ORM use Res, and I am pretty sure that Res know it.

8.AYREON
I use to love these guys, but so much has changed with them recently. I remember when they just broke into the top 20 and I predicted that they would smash their way into the top ten. Everyone laughed at me, and then AYREON lived up to my expectations and achieved it within a matter of weeks. However, since then they had been at a long standstill, not really moving. No expansion into other Ks. They have just kept the same 4 Ks. Then The Sex change looked like ruining them, but they got ROTA in. So all that has happened since they broke into the top 10 i that their 4 Ks have moved south 1. I really don't know what they can do from here on in.

9.S²ORM²
Inactives and n00bs. Wiz never moved me there even when I quit. Just goes to show how much he loves me.

10.BLACK
Umm.....lol?

Repinski

7.=RES=
As I'm no longer S2ORM, I no longer have to pretend to have any respect for this tribe. Pretty much the same things that I said about TTD. The only difference is that TTD share a border with S2ORM, but RES ONLY shares borders with S2ORM. One of two things will happen to Res. 1) They eventuallly merge into S2ORM, 2) They keep nobling their little barbs and internals until S2ORM finish with Deus and Decide to rim Res. S2ORM do not respect Res. They can put the mask on all day long, but S2ORM use Res, and I am pretty sure that Res know it.

Oh yea =RES= know it. I am ex =RES= and I knew it. And that was a few months ago when sherry was still duke there.

DeletedUser54677

2.Deus
As an overall tribe, I believe S2ORM is better. However, if all the players in the world were either in Deus or S2ORM, I'd say that the top 100 players (not in rank.....just skill) would be split 50/50, or maybe even slightly in favour of Deus. However, S2ORM have more great players than Deus and when this war finally comes around, I believe that will tell. I don't know what Deus' plans are pre-S2ORM, but I am guessing they will continue to take out the old Manic guys and clean up their continents. I don't mean to throw egg in KK's face for asking me to join (because I seriously was very flattered), but that, coupled with the fact I am hearing he has asked other players to take Deus accounts and the DLV merge, may mean that Deus could be lacking in active members. Obviously I am only speculating but that is how I see it.

Egg? Nah. I seriously like you as a player, however we did need to get those accounts filled. We only have one more person quitting and willing to pass on their accounts, and the account you were offered is already filled. :icon_sad:

@DLV merge: What? :icon_neutral:

I wasn't aware accepting two players was considered a merge. :icon_confused:

The Great 1One1

Egg? Nah. I seriously like you as a player, however we did need to get those accounts filled. We only have one more person quitting and willing to pass on their accounts, and the account you were offered is already filled. :icon_sad:

@DLV merge: What? :icon_neutral:

I wasn't aware accepting two players was considered a merge. :icon_confused:

Sorry, I must have gotten my facts wrong. I was under the impression that 10-15 DLV players moved to Deus. Maybe not.