Top 10 Tribes Map

• Thread starter DeletedUser120220
  • Start date

DeletedUser120220

Due to there not being auto updating maps available yet i decided to create a map of the top 10 tribes.
Not a detailed analysis, just a small post to at least give some life to the externals.

hjcAU1W.png

Even though everyone has made fun of Jäger since before the world even started, they do seem to have the easiest continent to work with.
I don't think they'll be around in another month though :p

K44 and K54 are stacked with top 10 tribes, 7 spread over the 2 K's.
Rawr! and SWE seem to be the average core tribe and probably won't be around in 1-2 months.

The other 5 tribes in those 2 K's all seem to have potential, diplomacy will have a large role in what tribe will come out on top.

K55 is between inno and TML, the real question here is will they fight out who will own K55 or will they merge to win?

I'm curious to see the predictions of others.

DeletedUser110464

Jager seems more likely to internally implode than get taken down by another tribe in their corner of the world right now. Pretty early on though. Will be interesting to see what turns up with that region if that does happen.

Steps + PI look like they could noble the others out over time in the core inwards with space to expand to the outside easy.

TML seems a little more concentrated than Inno, but who knows. I wouldn't be surprised to see them start a war, and have it end with a merge fairly early on.

So far a smallish world but will be interesting to see how it develops regardless. Rim is pretty small so may be tough for some of the rim tribes to catch up if they don't get going soon enough.

Hiro Nakumura

Well from the map K 44 has the highest density of top tribes which will either result in early warring with a very dominant tribe rising or merging which will result in the same.

Innno seem very nicely positioned in the Eastern part of this as noted tiny world and look extremely promising. Not really sure what is going on with Jager but a few interesting member change list.

DeletedUser119960

Meh if we lost some I wont loose some sleep over weaklings or players that dont find themselves sitter for the night