Top 10 Tribes Map

• Thread starter DeletedUser120220
  • Start date

mattcurr

Pink is gone :oops::(
Two tribes that both had too many members in the same k merged together. WHATEVER COULD GO WRONG WITH THAT.

Predictions, lots of account merging high ranks for a while complete collapse and reform or merger of top level players

Deleted User - 10618707

Would be interesting to see how things develop with Inno and Tml. TML's spread looks a bit better imo, however Inno has the rim. Though I think it will come down to getting surrounding tribes to attack each other.

Deleted User - 10618707

Two tribes that both had too many members in the same k merged together. WHATEVER COULD GO WRONG WITH THAT.

Predictions, lots of account merging high ranks for a while complete collapse and reform or merger of top level players

Sounds like norm for worlds anyway.

Joe10P

Would be interesting to see how things develop with Inno and Tml. TML's spread looks a bit better imo, however Inno has the rim. Though I think it will come down to getting surrounding tribes to attack each other.

Or players from both tribes will jump ship before the fighting starts and merge to make a new tribe... OH WAIT where have I seen that before?

DeletedUser113200

Both of them won't last .

Deleted User - 10618707

this says differently

NUtSbhwDQMGpwy7EOyZ3Mw.png

They will be on top without a doubt.

DeletedUser121104

Well they wont last because they are already gone... tml and inno merged and made a new tribe DIGG. So the above statement that tml won't last is true. As a tribe they will be gone soon

DeletedUser120117

As for the Inno/tml situation. tml fell apart because of inactivity of leadership. Some players in tml created a new tribe and basically it's a merger between tml and inno

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hkd8qTabSkSnwASsPmZrkw.png

Fools Are Taking A Beating :eek:

Yes FOOLS token a little beating , and just so the world knows don't trust PI for a Nap they won't honor it , we were caught off guard they sent attacks at our isolated members .

b5f513502e6df727023f22246cca4cec.png
5728629b3c482b90c867ebf9a12134c8.png

So as you can all see PI are just a bunch of scumbags , not to mention they are working with TBS :)

Age of Ultron

Yeah its always everyone else's fault balian, every time, on each world. You're always the innocent one, we all know that by now :)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah its always everyone else's fault balian, every time, on each world. You're always the innocent one, we all know that by now :)

I'm just playing the game , I don't have the slightest clue what your talking about , although I do have my share of haters , but a Nap is a Nap , last I checked a Nap is an agreement for two tribes not to attack each other , can anyone tell me if I'm wrong ? Because that is what I thought it was .

DeletedUser121049

I'm just playing the game , I don't have the slightest clue what your talking about , although I do have my share of haters , but a Nap is a Nap , last I checked a Nap is an agreement for two tribes not to attack each other , can anyone tell me if I'm wrong ? Because that is what I thought it was .

Though that only applies as long as a nap is standing, surely it could be canceled at any time. What that a condition?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Though that only applies as long as a nap is standing, surely it could be canceled at any time. What that a condition?

Both tribes agreed not to attack each other , that is what a Nap is , yes a Nap can be canceled at anytime , but I just want all tribes to know PI do not honor their Naps they will plan in advance and back stab without warning , this is what Happen between FOOLS and PI and as everyone can see the result . PI never ended the Nap by mail before sending nobles at us . And all I am trying to do here today is warn all other tribes in the world how dirty PI are .