Top 10 Tribes Map

• Thread starter DeletedUser120220
  • Start date

DeletedUser121049

So let me understand what happened Here. Pi ended a nap with you, without breaking any conditions? And you are mad because?

Age of Ultron

Both tribes agreed not to attack each other , that is what a Nap is , yes a Nap can be canceled at anytime , but I just want all tribes to know PI do not honor their Naps they will plan in advance and back stab without warning , this is what Happen between FOOLS and PI and as everyone can see the result . PI never ended the Nap by mail before sending nobles at us . And all I am trying to do here today is warn all other tribes in the world how dirty PI are .

Well there you go, false accusations again. Do you even check facts before replying ? The tribename goes well with your personality , you're actually a fool.
g-P2_iaISz6Z_tCrq8Jz0A.png

Now show me which nobles were launched before this mail was sent.

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So let me understand what happened Here. Pi ended a nap with you, without breaking any conditions? And you are mad because?

Mate obviously you are either in PI or your their friend , I'll make it short and simple , PI ended their Nap with us by sending nobles at some of our isolated players close to them and am I mad ? No I'm not mad . So why is their even a option for NAP if tribes aren't going to honor it just dosen't make sense . I got nothing else to say about it , I see your all just a clique here .

DeletedUser121049

Mate obviously you are either in PI or your their friend , I'll make it short and simple , PI ended their Nap with us by sending nobles at some of our isolated players close to them and am I mad ? No I'm not mad . So why is their even a option for NAP if tribes aren't going to honor it just dosen't make sense . I got nothing else to say about it , I see your all just a clique here .

I'm actually not either but that's for making accusations! From the mail above, it looks like NAP was honoured?

Age of Ultron

Cool story bro, do reply once you have any facts to support your claims rather than making your own facts.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well there you go, false accusations again. Do you even check facts before replying ? The tribename goes well with your personality , you're actually a fool.
g-P2_iaISz6Z_tCrq8Jz0A.png

Now show me which nobles were launched before this mail was sent.

well sure here's one attack , battle time minus travel time do the math :

68ce5a5cc630b66d37188dc3ce23ac14.png

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Time NAP ended : 01:04 ST
Travel time with rams :1 hour 24 minutes
Land time of attack : 02:38 ST
Launch time of attack: 01:14 ST
Guess you need to work on your maths.
4tJN40jQQ6aFBjvBibOgQQ.png
[/QUOTE

I'm going by the time that the mail was actually answered , and by the way you sent the mail to the wrong player .

Deleted User - 10618707

1. Whether the mail was answered or not is irrelevant. It was sent, he could have responded late, that issue is not with us.

2. He is your tribe's contact...its on your profile after all. Don't put wrong contacts there then simple.

mattcurr

All that detail, 1 hour here or there who cares, obviously fools and PI had different ideas on how they would end that nap. Who knows what the implications made in skype were, how friendly they were, or any other number of things. In situations like this it is expected that the surprised party, either through their own ignorance or through duplicity, would not fair as well. What I would look towards in how fools responds. Will they regroup? Will they lay down and die? Will they merge into their enemy? Will they merge into an ally?

Hey bacardi, havent seen you since w49 was it?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ok well let it be known , that if any tribe in World 95 has a Nap with PI be weary because they prepare all their nobles and nukes home from farming and plan ahead of time , then they send out a mail ending a nap and immediately start sending nukes and nobles . I got nothing else to say your all still just a bunch of scumbag dirty players .

Last edited:

Age of Ultron

Ok well let it be known , that if any tribe in World 95 has a Nap with PI be weary because they prepare all their nobles and nukes home from farming and plan ahead of time , then they send out a mail ending a nap and immediately start sending nukes and nobles . I got nothing else to say your all still just a bunch of scumbag players .
Dont blame us for your diplomatic incompetence of not setting any cooldown periods.

Deleted User - 10618707

Ok well let it be known , that if any tribe in World 95 has a Nap with PI be weary because they prepare all their nobles and nukes home from farming and plan ahead of time , then they send out a mail ending a nap and immediately start sending nukes and nobles . I got nothing else to say your all still just a bunch of scumbag players .

Let me tell you what happened. Around 1:10st, we were like, we want to noble. Coincidentally everyone's troops were home, and then Arcward was like, here is LT. And that's how it all went down. Legit.

arabela

Don't trust this TD guy, Balian. I am still waiting for my invite even after he said he wants me in. :/

I think he is delaying on purpose. You and me should work together to kill PI tribe, Bali...

Now, on a serious note, if you didnt negociate a CD period , they can hit anytime after announcing u that nap is OFF. You cant expect them to cancel nap and wait for you to attack, eventually lol...