Top 10 tribes (not based on pts or member count)

DeletedUser

What are your top 10 tribes in W90?

This is not based on total tribe points, average points, or stats. This is based on quality of members, positioning, and whose on leadership.

Here's mine:

1. BiP
2. PSSST!
3. ANTZ

4. TEA
5. IMMUNE
6. Jager
7. WET
8. FINAL
9. Dwarf
10. Sloth

It was a hard choice between BiP and PSSST! I consider them a tie, but BiP has more PP players. Now the leadership between king banana and atmos will be interesting.

ANTZ is very under rated. Everyone makes fun of Kirk, but they have some good quality members. And yes, Kirk is a veteran of this game. His tribe cant be ignored. Don't under rate them!

TEA has a lot to prove, they have members with nice stats. Murph has been known to be hit and miss for his leadership style. From what I've read in the externals Murph makes bad decisions?

IMMUNE and Jager both are considered underdogs. They both have good players. Only time will tell...

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
This will be one fun world. Hope to just enjoy myself this time around. Got a great bunch of people in TEA regardless how you look at them from the outside.

DeletedUser115558

eede02e7609d9affa1d79626e30e9e34.jpg

Here is MY TOP 10 list

ANTZ
PSSST!
TEA
Infamy
Jäger
WET
FaL
Final
Dwarf
IMMUNE

I would like to add some RIM tribes and BiP In my Exclusive list for certain reasons
I know and can see Some old Gamers in BiP they are good, skilled, same time all are low pointers but that does not mean anything
but most of the BiP accounts are unknown to me, It may be possible some known .Net Players are co-playing on those other server Accounts but until Identity get revealed
I CAN"T SAY ANYTHING

Fruit
BB
BSB

These are some late starter and still not full in capacity as at rim they already outgrown there neighbours no or very less competition for them
So in near future we all going to see them growing and talks about them will be on limelight..

All tribes have capacity and in every world we saw miracles from some new players, Hero's Always Born
Those who adopt the world setting, and adept as hell no one can stop them to grow
they need bit luck and local diplomacy at the start
SO all tribes and Players Have Fun
and for SOME here something waiting

Dr-Zoidbergs-butthurt-cream.png

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Fruit
BB
BSB

These are some late starter and still not full in capacity as at rim they already outgrown there neighbours no or very less competition for them
So in near future we all going to see them growing and talks about them will be on limelight..

Your comment about Fruit is entirely off base. They are getting crushed. Do your research...
14315407f4f51dfdece98200166f1cf0.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser115558

Your comment about Fruit is entirely off base. They are getting crushed. Do your research...

14315407f4f51dfdece98200166f1cf0.png

I Saw that before and the reason they are in my Exclusive List,
Some old friendship/Enemy you never forget, Good Work TEA :)

If you talking about my comment than Fruit is not at all RIM tribe.... Ohh Well some exclusive Banter, Hope Viwrathe Don't mind i bring w88 here in w90..lol

Michael Corleone.

great to see balian doing what balian does. hop tribes then noble his former tribe.

Dunno why you guys picked him up. o_O

Age of Ultron

great to see balian doing what balian does. hop tribes then noble his former tribe.

Dunno why you guys picked him up. o_O
Merge, Merge, Merge and Betray, Betray, Betray every world it's the same thing , I assume it's okay for some players to do it according to the trolls , but when others do it , they don't hear the end of it like myself , so I like to know when the TW community is going to play a real world , one we can actually have fun instead of screwing each other over all the time ?

Ha!

Edit: This was posted around a week ago by balian on w88 forums :D

DeletedUser93954

I keep noticing people mention BSB. Besides perhaps our brief interjection in the "Rate your leader" thread, why is BSB on some people's radar?

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Kirk may be a "veteran" of the game but that means little. He failed with a huggle family in 72 and he will fail again.

DeletedUser119958

1. Tea - Solid members, strong base. Crushing pssst. (Should kick balien)
2. Wet - recognise several of there players from other worlds and have little issues to deal with in the south.
3. C9 - Any tribe of Hans is always going to be strong, however not the world beaters they often are this world. Not yet anyway.
4. 2Hard - the surprise entry. Strong position against the rim. Seen as being poor by other leaders. May surprise many as the world goes on
5. BIP - Some strong players but poor position and leadership.
6. FAL - Poor position which is hurting them, in a better area could be a real power house. All depends on BIP's victory or failure of the next weeks.
7. Jager - some good players, however they often spring up like this and then suddenly disappear? Can w90 be different?
8. ANTZ - Kirk.... Yeah not a fan... No impressed as ever

DeletedUser118278

4. 2Hard - the surprise entry. Strong position against the rim. Seen as being poor by other leaders. May surprise many as the world goes on

A bunch of backstabbers, liar and not trusted people. Can't see how they can be on this list.

DeletedUser119958

Somebody's butt hurt.... guessing your a bip player? :L

DeletedUser118278

Not butthurt, just telling the truth. Which seems to be impossible for 2hard and fal now at days. Double agents, backstabbing ++ no one will cooperate with å tribe like that When the wars ends. No matter who wins.