Top 10 tribes (not based on pts or member count)

DeletedUser119958

Yawn... Beating BIPs ass into the ground so regardless of our position on your list gotta be above you ;)

DeletedUser119958

Cat all you like. farms are rebuilt. The villages we take of your tribe arent recapped ;)

DeletedUser118278

Well you haven't taken any players of me yet.

I also got to say that the villages you have taken are not anything to brag about really. We had members that left us the day the NAP went out, and went all berserk on players that had and has no chance of defending them selves properly because of Seven left for instance, prille, alwaysal0ne etc etc.

So it's not really anything to be proud about, but i understand that you are. You never thought that would happen.

Good for you Cheesy and 2hard.

DeletedUser93954

Only issue with that cheesy, that rule is false. There are tons of e before i even without c words.

DeletedUser119958

That is true... however I feel kriez needs the basics so please don't confuse him now

Badsmiley

I dont understand why you are so cocky LOL. All you are doing is loosing off in defence, while Seven does all your work

DeletedUser93954

I'm not cocky. I'm not even a part of this. Just cracking jokes at BiP's expense. Neither is Cheesy I'm pretty sure.

DeletedUser119958

yeah im just loving the serious responses to what we've been saying ;)
Keeping me happy here guys

DeletedUser

giphy.gif

Lord Arbalester

UPDATE
1-TEA
2,2,2-ANTZ,FNB,WET
3-BIP
4,4-2HARD,RETURN
5-C9
6-PSSST
7-STAND
8-DISP
9-FaL

FnB has Kekua which is the main reason i putted them on 2nd placee

My opinion..had to this ',' on the same place as those tribes are pretty equal to me

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

1 - NAM: my tribe so cannot really comment but we have been off to an amazing start and look forward to winning back to back no hauls! #KurtisStillSucks

2 - Golden: they have been off to a good start but admittedly I am not a fan of this tribe or its leaders. Too much hypocrisy on the forums with loud mouths like jon snow and bladder. good players but really dont care for this tribe.

3 - Sass: Getting hit by Golden lately and now losing the war. Time will tell if NAM can help defend them from certain annihilation..great leader though Sagar is nice guy and they are doing their best to hold their own.

4 - NBD: starting to get trounced by NAM led by the incompetent sage69. sage just has his minions nuke and turtle for him while everyone else suffers from his lack of leadership. NAM is cleaning them up real well right now so will see how Golden will save them.

5 - Blue: these group of players are solid players but drama somehow follows wherever they go! regardless they bring high levels of entertainment to this world and the pnp has been great. Seeing bladder meltdown is top 5 funniest things ive seen on w83 thus far.

6 - W2V: a shell of what they were on w56 so who knows what they are trying to achieve here. In a weird position on this world and really have little to no power on 83. Don't expect them to make it to the end, maybe via merge or something but thats it.

7 - NBDA: just more meatshield and fodder for sage69. overall just not that good and nothing else to say. Cant wait til we rim all of you.

8 - ANY Family: Nice to see krieger here with all 10 of his alt accounts to feed himself bonfire after bonfire. Can't wait til you hit delete again.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
2 - Golden: they have been off to a good start but admittedly I am not a fan of this tribe or its leaders. Too much hypocrisy on the forums with loud mouths like jon snow and bladder. good players but really dont care for this tribe.

Golden full of loud mouths? Errr have you met NAM?

Michael Corleone.

Golden full of loud mouths? Errr have you met NAM?
Whats your point though? Sure we have some loud mouths, but at least we aren't on our high horse in our white shining armor. Golden thinks they are above everyone else in reality, they use the same tactics as everyone else, whether they are moral or immoral tactics. Golden is the same as everyone else, at least we here at NAM aren't afraid to admit it and look in the mirror about it.

The picture Golden tries to paint of itself is false and honestly laughable.