Top 10 tribes (not based on pts or member count)

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I guess we will wait and see what happens on January 12th then huh

So you're able to see the future somehow and tell us he's joined January 12th? I don't think that's how life works..

they are not our allies but no surprise someone from golden cannot read. So heres a gold star for you

Oh yeah because having TD's brother as their leader and a common enemy means you're entirely unaffiliated with them..

BTW I enjoyed the red rep OP NAM did last night, I think it was more successful than your last op on Sage :D

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Don't tell Tea that

That bad huh?

Can someone explain for someone who don't give a **** ? Who is Tea and who is BiP and who is, no i don't really care about the rest oh shit, ye ofc 2Hard, which ones are we :D The others i assume will be NBD/Blue i.e trash that will be nobled

Michael Corleone.

So you're able to see the future somehow and tell us he's joined January 12th? I don't think that's how life works..

Oh yeah because having TD's brother as their leader and a common enemy means you're entirely unaffiliated with them..

BTW I enjoyed the red rep OP NAM did last night, I think it was more successful than your last op on Sage :D
Yeah we will see won't we as I said... once again you cannot read.

TD brother as leader doesn't matter. I don't talk to TD brother, Sam doesn't talk to TD brother. You do talk to lavim though, since he is your spy and all. So much for being that clean image tribe huh

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah we will see won't we as I said... once again you cannot read.

TD brother as leader doesn't matter. I don't talk to TD brother, Sam doesn't talk to TD brother. You do talk to lavim though, since he is your spy and all. So much for being that clean image tribe huh

Hmm pretty sure I never met the guy tbh. NAM doesn't seem to understand how the game works haha they're letting everyone fall while Golden actually helps those who have aligning goals :eek: what a novel idea!

premade lycan

That bad huh?

Can someone explain for someone who don't give a **** ? Who is Tea and who is BiP and who is, no i don't really care about the rest oh shit, ye ofc 2Hard, which ones are we :D The others i assume will be NBD/Blue i.e trash that will be nobled
WEEELL, Cant tell for all, but what you call trash "Blue" and "NBD"..

Jager / Antz now BiP players = NBD, sitting in core defending and moving tribe to a large at the end.
TEA = Blue, so trash I dont know. But TEA also have NAM and others.

Someone explain the rest:
ANY
Golden
W2V = Wet?
Frozen = Wet!?

And the other way around, c9, 2hard, infamy, bip, wet, disp, dist ?