Top 10 Tribes - Points vs Farming

DeletedUser117534

Like on any other world we already had a thread with Top 10 tribes and as on any other world before this thread has done nothing more than copied in game tribe rankings into the externals. What is the point of making that post without any additional commentary?

I though W91 is at the stage where there is enough stats that can be a base for simple analysis showing us which of the top tribe is really in lead and will be in top 3 of the rankings within a month.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I use a simple correlation between resources plundered by members of a given tribe and its future strength. Of course use premium points by members can be equally or even more effective than farming but from experience players run out of premium while good farmers never stop so eventually will come on top.

Looking at our top 5 tribes we can see few interesting facts:

CORP with 25 members and 114,726 points is averaging 4,589 points per member. The tribe has already nobbled 10 Villages. But when analysing CORP members in top 200 daily farmers we can clearly see that only 8 of them farm making the tribe second worst in resources plundered per points of the tribe. So how come they are leading the pack with 45,000 point advantage and only 25 members? The answer is very heavy use of PP.

BeCool is our second strongest tribe. It has maxed out roster and already captured impressive 17 villages. But when we look at yesterday daily farming it is quite clear that the tribe is full of active players who know what it takes to dominate in early game. Farming is the key to success. They have a whopping 20 out of 30 members in top 200 farmers!! Well done!

SAGA is another example of a solid tribe. 3rd in the tribal ranking but having the most gained villages so far and 13 members in the top 200 of the daily farmers.

Revive and EDU are rather average tribes with member who don’t farm too much but also don’t abuse premium points? They have a handful of very good players and farmers but it won’t be sufficient for the tribe to sustain its rank.

Apathy was picked outside of top 5 tribes to show you how the point ranking often does not mean much in the first month of the game. Apathy has started a little bit later than our top 5 tribes loosing time (points) but they have been focusing purely on farming and quality recruitment. The tribe has 15 members in the top 200 daily farmers with astonishing second highest number of plundered resources of all tribes but also the highest average of farmed resources per points. They outclass almost all other tribes in that statistic with only BeCool and SAGA being competitive.

Conclusion

I hope this little comparison shows that the point ranking is not as significant as most people think and that we should give more attention to the farming stats. I am sure if we went through top 500 daily farmers we could soon discover few tribes from outside of top 10 that should be considered as threat for all the mass recruiters from the top 10.

map.jpg

Starting from K55 it looks as the most competitive quarter. We have CORP in the core competing with Revive. CORP is my favourite to dominate the core of the continent destroying Revive as simply they outclass them with heavy PP spend. Revive should be on high alert already talking to neighbouring tribes regarding CORP. It won’t be hard to find allies to stand against top 1 tribe. EDU should sit quietly on the outskirts of the continent not getting involved in any fighting. One advice to EDU. Use your great position, push the farming and start working on faster growth.

Continent 45 has two interesting tribes, SAGA and Apathy with some of the CORP tribes in the mix down south. The positioning looks interesting; I expect some interesting battles to come.

BeCool dominates K44 and will continue doing so. Keep farming, spend some pp and stay away from trouble and you will be in a great position to dominate the quarter. The tribe is my favourite to win the world at this stage.

K54 has Invict heavily grouped in the North West part of the continent. The tribe should extend its spread down south and east. Then make few good recruits and seal off the rest of the continent from access to the rim.

*GranTorino

Thankyou Nov! Keep up the great posts <3

Are you on this world ?

DeletedUser

I really am a fan of your works Nest, keep it up mate! Hehe. :)

That advice, I think we'll follow it, hehe.. :p

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Apathy was picked outside of top 5 tribes to show you how the point ranking often does not mean much in the first month of the game. Apathy has started a little bit later than our top 5 tribes loosing time (points) but they have been focusing purely on farming and quality recruitment. The tribe has 15 members in the top 200 daily farmers with astonishing second highest number of plundered resources of all tribes but also the highest average of farmed resources per points. They outclass almost all other tribes in that statistic with only BeCool and SAGA being competitive.

Thankyou Nov! Keep up the great posts <3

Are you on this world ?

Of course he is. Look no further than the bias, I suspect you will find him there ;)

DeletedUser

EDU currently has 2 members in the top 3 for total hauled daily, we took your advice to heart :)

We haven't lost our sanity yet from farming so we will continue to farm and stay competitive but I expect the rankings to fluctuate a lot since it seems that there's a decent amount of good farmers playing this world...

As for growth... I don't have enough premium points to speed up my building production :(

DeletedUser

I really am a fan of your works Nest, keep it up mate! Hehe. :)

That advice, I think we'll follow it, hehe.. :p
we did follow it mate, and now the pressure is on us.. :oops::(

haha.. but oh well..

EDU currently has 2 members in the top 3 for total hauled daily, we took your advice to heart :)

We haven't lost our sanity yet from farming so we will continue to farm and stay competitive but I expect the rankings to fluctuate a lot since it seems that there's a decent amount of good farmers playing this world...

As for growth... I don't have enough premium points to speed up my building production :(

we're the same.. :);):D

DeletedUser119932

Would be nice to get some updated stats.

Nice thread, a shame it's only relevant for a little while after being posted.