Top 10 tribes

Warren85

Since the top 20 thread was locked and nobody really ever bothers rating the top 20 I am giving you a chance to do it again.

Heres my opinoins:

1. R4KI Still have a massive lead, doing well. Is nobody brave enough to get other tribes involved in a massive gangbang?
2. One Just formed, but looking good, hopefully will do well unless new leadership cracks
3. CATS Still doing good, I wonder how it will work out when war comes along..
4. Omen Have started to slow down it looks like?.. or just havnt kept up with some recent changes in the world
5. Fremen Dont know much, doing well so far..
6. Apex Just because R4KI likes you know, doesnt mean they wont when they are finished using you, talk to -3-
7. WP Dont know anything about you..
8. -3- Talk to Apex :).. but doing well other than that I guess, sorry I underestimated your diplomacy skills.. I guess your unorthadox ways works occasionally. (not an insult btw) lol
9. UFC Nobody likes you, you recruit anyone and everyone. My advice is kill the family and take the best of whats left.
10. Fearme Still here, dont know what else to say lol
http://en45.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=16358&screen=info_ally&id=12891

DeletedUser

1. R4KI Amazing collection of players. I don't think anyone will take them down, no matter how well organized. Although I do think the southern rim tribes will try.
2. One I like them, and their #1 player nobling all his inactive former tribemates' villas does have a strategic meaning.
3. CATS Don't know them, tho I am interested in whether they would side politically with any of the other big tribes should a major war break out.
4. Omen Entertaining player profiles, if nothing else. I still feel they haven't faced any major competition yet.
5. Fremen Big tribe, small amount of members, always a winner.
6. Apex Not sure.
7. WP I have alot of respect for their leader, and kind of like their tribe as a whole, although the rim has been easy on them.
8. -3- Not sure.
9. UFC Everyone hated LxG, but these guys are 10x (or is it 4x) worse. Should make some nice villa fodder for the big boys & girls.
10. Fearme Remnants should be taken by R4KI & One soon enough.

DeletedUser

1. R4KI talk about a behemoth. Im intrested what will kill this force? inactivity or a massive gang bang.
2. One Loved their former leadership i hope all the good things stayed and something new formed with the new tribe changes.
3. CATS Good bunch of players. Good solid hold over their K.
4. Omen in this tribe dont know much to say without being biased.
5. Fremen their "elite" feel hooked me having so many points and so much less players. Good diplomacy skills and fighting the right fights will surely make Fremen a force to be reckoned with. I do really, would like to see more from them.
6. Apex Have been staying in the 6th for sometime now. with their small size i suggest you pick your battles. Merging with -3- seems to be a viable option
7. WP pretty good leadership, but their top player/leader hold the biggest percentage among all (not to mention his big gap over all other players). Do you think "cut the snake's head and the body would follow" apply? 2-3 more players with as great caliber as him will certainly make this tribe stronger.
8. -3- maybe having a good merge would open more doors. got the pleasure of reading some of laserbrains posts. I really cant say much bout him,
9. UFC w45 refugee camp. I suggest removing dead weight and Actually try to be more sophisticated with recruitment. meh imma stop being nice, most of them are barb eaters and turtle noobs. they will be hunted down and put to place. HEADS ON PIKES PEOPLE, HEADS ON PIKE!
10. Fearme keep up! youre slowly slipping off.