Top 10 tribes

DeletedUser

These forums are dead and so I thought about making them more lively by making a thread of top 10 tribes and top 20 players

TRIBES:

1-[BA] They have been ranked 1st for about 2 years now and doing very well, they have been through many wars and have won all, no tribe was a challenge to them except storm.. They have very skilled players and great leadership.
2-*np* Been doing very good for themselves, been have been winning war after war non-stop. Many disliked them in the past for declaring on ongoing wars. In my opinion they were not to blame as they were attacked by the opposing tribe; I also see they are not far from taking the 1st spot from [
BA]
3-BoH Was a good tribe as BoS, now there are many inactives, if they still had their old warlords like dodong praining, tiger and their old leaders
4-13th Been growing fast, have even overtaked my tribe TAO, they have a very active tribe and they are also very easy to speak to, whoever i spoke to so far; I enjoyed talking to them
6-TITANS Was a good when they were in BoS family, do not get me wrong though, they still have skillful players in their tribe, cannot comment more on them as I do not know much about them
7-SA
A small tribe of 8, their name seems familiar, wasn't there an SA in the past?
8-10: One man tribes, wont comment

netjakdim

Don't forget sir that BOH was not only just BOS in the past there are still some good players down in the south from the no gone tribes such as MOJO and dare I say Wisdom.

DeletedUser

These forums are dead and so I thought about making them more lively by making a thread of top 10 tribes and top 20 players

in all honesty, this thread wont even see the second page unless flamming or insulting occurs. the main activity on the forums are the western alliance and people who used to play this world. top 10 is known to everyone who is playing aswell so best thing is to let the forums go down. we've tried various times to keep them going but there is no more interest and no topics open for discussion.

the only thing that can be talked about other than the fall of BoH is to assume what may happen in the future. and if you do assume, then leaders/players in the tribes you are asumming about will come and just dismiss your thought on the future completely!

DeletedUser

Don't forget sir that BOH was not only just BOS in the past there are still some good players down in the south from the no gone tribes such as MOJO and dare I say Wisdom.

Hey, whatever happened to Wisdom, anyway? Just curious. This is for anyone to respond to, really.

netjakdim

Hey, whatever happened to Wisdom, anyway? Just curious. This is for anyone to respond to, really.

I am not entirely sure but I think Inty got bored with messing up his allies and did
some shady things to his own tribemates and POOF
So much for the days when Sumo was around and it looked like an easy win.

DeletedUser

Previously on the Honoury Honour Tribe of Honor (HHToH) Soap Opera:

Inty had some internal debates with Jeho. Inty therefore asked her other favourite sidekick, other part of the Power Admin Twingirls, Oxcy to undermine Jeho in-game. Sadly, Oxcy was then almost promptly banned for cheating as a senior in-game admin (for manipulating game data, such as troop counts in hostile villages for some time) - leaving Inty without supporters. Jeho then made a new tribe, called HaV, and most of Wisdom moved there, apart a few ones, like toledomike, who first tried to change sides instead, and only followed Jeho after they were denied entry to the western side.

Inty pressed delete and barbed on the same day western forces reached his territory. HaV later transmuted to BoH, another epighon of "Honor" (the required word in any tribe name they made), which finally got disbanded by Jeho a few weeks back in an honourary attempt to commit mass suicide.

That's about the body. The spirit left ages ago.

DeletedUser

Previously on the Honoury Honour Tribe of Honor (HHToH) Soap Opera:

Inty had some internal debates with Jeho. Inty therefore asked her other favourite sidekick, other part of the Power Admin Twingirls, Oxcy to undermine Jeho in-game. Sadly, Oxcy was then almost promptly banned for cheating as a senior in-game admin (for manipulating game data, such as troop counts in hostile villages for some time) - leaving Inty without supporters. Jeho then made a new tribe, called HaV, and most of Wisdom moved there, apart a few ones, like toledomike, who first tried to change sides instead, and only followed Jeho after they were denied entry to the western side.

Inty pressed delete and barbed on the same day western forces reached his territory. HaV later transmuted to BoH, another epighon of "Honor" (the required word in any tribe name they made), which finally got disbanded by Jeho a few weeks back in an honourary attempt to commit mass suicide.

That's about the body. The spirit left ages ago.

My spies who were in Wisdom tell me that you haven't got a clue as to what really happened. They say that Jeho was Inty's hand-picked successor, but in the end, he started second guessing that decision. There was some disagreement as to the direction of the tribe after Inty handed off power, and they had a falling out. I know even more, but that is all I care to share with you now.

DeletedUser

I know even more, but that is all I care to share with you now.

Oh. I thought Ryu was asking about Wisdom, not about some hidden knowledge a loser know but wouldn't share.

I guess the fact that Inty was trying to broker a ceasefire/merge for Wisdom and an alliance against HaV with the western alliance (which has been straightly turned down by the vast majority of allied leaders) is also considered as "some disagreements" by "your spies"?

"My spies" tell me that you haven't got a clue as to what really happened and just wants to pose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is nice that someone gave opinions, I havent been on w17 for 2 years but have been checking it from time to time... BA is still here as usuall, MM writes funny as before so nothing changed :p

toledomike

"Jeho then made a new tribe, called HaV, and most of Wisdom moved there, apart a few ones, like toledomike, who first tried to change sides instead, and only followed Jeho after they were denied entry to the western side."

not right. i never once asked to go the western side. i was approached by 2-3 western alliance players and asked if i would come over. i told them that i would not rule it out. i was then told that it was put to a vote and you adamantly denied my invite. that was fine by me, didnt like yall nohow........ lol

tmike

DeletedUser

Oh. I thought Ryu was asking about Wisdom, not about some hidden knowledge a loser know but wouldn't share.

I guess the fact that Inty was trying to broker a ceasefire/merge for Wisdom and an alliance against HaV with the western alliance (which has been straightly turned down by the vast majority of allied leaders) is also considered as "some disagreements" by "your spies"?

"My spies" tell me that you haven't got a clue as to what really happened and just wants to pose.

Inty trying to broker a ceasefire with an outside tribe doesn't explain anything about what went on internally with Wisdom, it only showed Inty's reaction to Jeho forming BoH. Jeho was loyal to everyone in Wisdom, but had problems with only Inty. Inty was an egomaniac who didn't care about anyone but Inty. He would have led Wisdom to it's demise, just so he could get back at Jeho.

Earlier you posted that Inty was left with no supporters, and Jeho made a new tribe. How does that make any sense? If Inty had no supporters, why did many in Wisdom not move to HaV until after Inty deleted? How could Inty negotiate a ceasefire for Wisdom with the WA tribes if he had no supporters in Wisdom? You are making yourself look foolish. You think you know everything, but you are the one who is truly clueless. Your spies are also clueless themselves. If your spies knew so much, they wouldn't let you post such erroneous nonsense. My EA spies even had copies of the mail that caused Jeho to decide to form BoH. I would definitely take my spies in BoH above yours any day.

netjakdim

Bottom line is basically that it appears that all the old leaders that started the war only the ones from the western side still appear to be around even though Sir Marticus did take some time off.
I tip my hat though to those that remained behind and stuck out the fight many of them have had to completly regroup in other K's while trying to defend frontline attacks that have forced most of their friends to quit.

Crazy you know we could always just use these forums to discuss our upcoming attacks on perobatania.
This would be a great place to organize and decide which villages were going to be fakes and which were
going to be nobled.

DeletedUser

blah blah blah.

Please drop me an in-game mail with your proofs and in exchange, I'm more than happy to forward you every relevant mails we had in regards of these things, then we can find out who had the better picture about the situation.

Oh, sorry, I forgot that you were eliminated quite a long time ago!

DeletedUser

I think I will keep my in game persona to myself for now. I know exactly why Jeho and a few others left Wisdom to form BoH. You can't provide me with anything that I am curious about that I don't already know, so other than showing you who to kick from BA, or which allied tribe member to get kicked from their tribe, I have nothing to gain from exchanging anything with you. Nice try though.

DeletedUser

As you wish, empty-talk loser... let's continue posing like a bitter, constantly lying, crap-boiling wanna-be insider. Someone once told your actions describe you better than any word.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As you wish, empty-talk loser... let's continue posing like a bitter, constantly lying, crap-boiling wanna-be insider. Someone once told your actions describe you better than any word.

I am on the winning side in this world, so how am I a loser? I also read one of the transcripts to a skype conversation between Inty and Jeho that was the reason behind Jeho and a few others forming BoH, so how am I lying? I won't go into it, but let's just say that Inty would have tried to get someone else banned if they said the same things to him that he said to Jeho and another Wisdom player. While Jeho never had any animosity to those who chose to remain in Wisdom, there were definitely others in BoH that would have loved to have had a chance to attack Inty if he didn't delete. My spy started sharing most of the juicy stuff because of how Inty treated Jeho. Jeho chose the high road, and even shared forums with those still in Wisdom. while Inty was a schemer who would stab his friends in the back if he had a chance. My only regret is that Inty deleted before most of my nukes hit.

If you know so much more than I do about what happened to cause Jeho to form BoH, why don't you share it with us? You are the one who posts like you know everything, but are totally clueless.