Top 10 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

which do you think will last?
I would say +1 since its mine:p potato high average and possibly 420 not too many players. discuss:) btw bunnies seems reliable but not top 10:p

DeletedUser

+1 Because my tribe is leading the world at the moment XD plus im the Leader aha

DeletedUser

75 members so soon? I assume there was a vigorous background check to ensure quality. that must be the case, +1 is well #1, they must be elite

DeletedUser

ohai Norman... Our tribes might go in head to head war... (Cuddlez)

DeletedUser98642

Kitten1130.jpg

Normeh when Cuddlez declares war :O

DeletedUser100403

Lol, well, 420, least amount of members out of the top 10. Yet still ranked 6th.

Not mass recruiting noobs, and overall great leadership.

DeletedUser

The top 10 are if not all, majorly made up from mass recruiting. They will if not all, major party, ultimately fail. Ive seen this in pretty much every world ive been in.

If the top 1 stays 1 for 4 or more months then i would beleive them saying their recruiting was "strategic" or organised in some way or form.

DeletedUser99795

i think ill hang round now just to help make sure +1 dont last too long:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Please, please wait a while before making these threads. At least allow the world to settle down a bit - the top 10 is probably changing on a daily basis at the moment.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.