Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser

^^ thats quite a difference

:icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised:

the worlds ending he agreed with a happy player

DeletedUser

{HI} have nobled 105 barbs <2700 points.
Infamy have nobled 519 barbs <2700 points.
JAB have nobled 347 barbs <2700 points.

What were you saying again Hawaiian Mastah?

DeletedUser7488

{HI} have nobled 105 barbs <2700 points.
Infamy have nobled 519 barbs <2700 points.
JAB have nobled 347 barbs <2700 points.

What were you saying again Hawaiian Mastah?

I'm sure hi has the most internal as well

DeletedUser

{HI} are the newest tribe up there so obviously there will be less.

DeletedUser

Where do you get your stats from...

Probably TW-Stats. It seems correct that Happily Infected has most internals but hey, why care? :icon_neutral:

On topic; As W57 looks like now, there are only a top 5 worth rating atm and one of them looks like a goner in short. That is unless nothing unexpected happens.

DeletedUser

Stop being defensive lol. Even if you would have, it is kinda unimportant info.

DeletedUser

So what do you expect me to do? Let you guys make my tribe look bad and act like I don't care? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm sure hi has the most internal as well

Internals are villages in the tribe exchanging hands. They are not villages gained, nor are they 2.5k barbs. Got anything else?

{HI} are the newest tribe up there so obviously there will be less.

Those stats also don't count Infamy's and JAB's barb conquers pre-Infamy and pre-JAB. E.g Infamy = pch, -fire-, ctrl etc. JAB = KGD etc. I doubt we would have as many 2.5k barb conquers even if we went through each member 1 by 1. Want to know why? Take a look at a map. :icon_rolleyes:

Any more flames you guys want to throw at us, go right ahead, I enjoyed seeing this one backfire on you.

DeletedUser

So what do you expect me to do? Let you guys make my tribe look bad and act like I don't care? :icon_rolleyes:

erm.. can anyone from {HI} please be kind and explain for this touchy guy above in order to show that my comment was in no way being a flame and stating the obvious fact that the amount of internals has no negative or positive meaning

That is unles anyone will start to argue against it and derail this topic even more - which I hope won`t happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

erm.. can anyone from {HI} please be kind and translate and forward to this touchy guy above in order to show that my comment was in no way being a flame and stating the obvious fact that the amount of internals has no negative or positive meaning

That is unles anyone will start to argue against it and derail this topic even more - which I hope won`t happen.

Interesting that you mention "obvious fact". I wonder is that relates to what I was saying about internals.

DeletedUser

Those stats also don't count Infamy's and JAB's barb conquers pre-Infamy and pre-JAB. E.g Infamy = pch, -fire-, ctrl etc. JAB = KGD etc. I doubt we would have as many 2.5k barb conquers even if we went through each member 1 by 1. Want to know why? Take a look at a map. :icon_rolleyes:

Any more flames you guys want to throw at us, go right ahead, I enjoyed seeing this one backfire on you.

Don't get me started on pre-happy, and what does the map have to do with anything? I was only stating the stats were lower because you guys were a newer tribe.....

I would bet the stats for {HI} percentage wise would be right in the same area.