Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser

erm.. can anyone from {HI} please be kind and explain for this touchy guy above in order to show that my comment was in no way being a flame and stating the obvious fact that the amount of internals has no negative or positive meaning

That is unles anyone will start to argue against it and derail this topic even more - which I hope won`t happen.

well considering the leaders of hugz already said internals part of the game n im pretty sure infamy agreed or sum ppl from infamy did then no one is goin to argue wit u unless there lookin a petty argument

DeletedUser

Internals need to be nobled. Tbh, Internals nobled dont even matter unless its one person nobling them all.

I mean you going to sit there and account sit until 120days just because they internals? :L

Thats like as stupid as being offering free villages :|

DeletedUser

Internals need to be nobled. Tbh, Internals nobled dont even matter unless its one person nobling them all.

And the quicker the better too. Same goes for enemy villages gone barb. The latter being the spoils of War and cheap ODA.

DeletedUser

there ya go the last fight, a member of infamy n hugz both agreed internals need nobling

DeletedUser7488

So what do you expect me to do? Let you guys make my tribe look bad and act like I don't care? :icon_rolleyes:

You guys do that all on your own... Don't need any help at all! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If you look at it , the barblers are the ones who will suffer.

High coin prices etc.