Top 10 tribes

DeletedUser

This forum has been pretty boring and I know it is early but lets start to liven things up

Tribe rankings Points
#1 t.p.1 8.334

Don't know much about them, and have not heard of there leaders. They have a decent spread all the way to the rim of the map, but very clustered at some points.

#2 Axe 8.086

In my opinion they are the tribe to beat. Recognize a few of the leaders and have seen them on the forums a lot. My guess is they will survive the longest out of the top 10.

#3 PARTY 8.028
#4 PARTY! 8.123

Mass recruiters most likely will send up failing but possibly could be held together through good leadership.

#5 CHAOS 7.816

Mass recruiters most likely will send up failing but possibly could be held together through good leadership.

#6 ~PB~ 7.357

Looks like they could be a very good tribe I think I have played with there leader before not quite sure

#7 ~GUN~ 7.503

No academy tribe only those members looks like a good solid tribe possibly another tribe that could go 6 months in

#8 -GE- 7.339

don't know

#9 ~SF~ 7.112

3rd highest ODA so they have hit some spikes which limits farming but other then that have no idea

#10 ~AV~ 7.406

Shows up on almost every world but does not last

One out of top 10 tribe to mention

#18 TBS

I expect them to keep rising into the top 10

DeletedUser

Lmao tp1 where rank1 in first start of w75, till we rimmed them

same goes with TBS

DeletedUser80888

He was just trying to make these forums interesting, they're dead. Rip in peace

Reason: Bad grammar pls

DeletedUser110464

Well I'd only expect the forums to be a bit dead. While the p2w worlds have tended to have far more players, there has also tended to be far less posting in those worlds.

w67:

• Threads: 412
w68:

• Threads: 279
w69:

• Threads: 353
w70:

• Threads: 282
w71:

• Threads: 269
w72:

• Threads: 303
w73:

• Threads: 215
w74:

• Threads: 176
w75:

• Threads: 92

So with the exception of w75, the world both before and after a p2w world has ALWAYS had more posts than a p2w world.

I see the point he's making and think that noting down the tribes isn't a bad idea necessarily, but at this point since no one is gonna know all that much about the top tribes there's probably not much of a point of trying to analyze which ones will last much longer and which ones won't.

DeletedUser105452

in w75, I had a mate who put his 10 axe in a barb, then hit it with his 30/10 to get a bit of ODA

DeletedUser

in w75, I had a mate who put his 10 axe in a barb, then hit it with his 30/10 to get a bit of ODA
Well that was silly. Should have put the 30 sp in the barb and attacked it with his axe. The axe probably would have won, he would have killed 3 times as many troops, and he would have killed defense troops which get you more ODA. Off the top of my head, sp is worth 5 ODA and axe is worth 1 or 2. 150 ODA compared to 20 ODA.

I mean if you are going to kill your own troops he could of at least done it right lol

DeletedUser110464

If you're farming properly you shouldn't be getting that ridiculous amount of oda though.

satorbg

OP is a member of CHAOS.

#5 CHAOS 7.816

Lolwut?

DeletedUser13939

#2 Axe 8.086

In my opinion they are the tribe to beat. Recognize a few of the leaders and have seen them on the forums a lot. My guess is they will survive the longest out of the top 10.

It's Little Dwarf you recognize, isn't it? I told that fool to stop prancing through flowers in the daylight. ;-;

DeletedUser80888

No amount of ODA in the first few days is worth it. I le cry everytime I get spiked.