Top 10 tribes

DeletedUser13939

Some info on Doubt

We kept that tribe running on our own experience. The players were great but the leadership was terrible. I actually spent the last 2 weeks arguing with them non-stop.

The way the leadership dealt with their problems was to ignore them and not message back to people asking questions. If a person didn't stop talking they would dismiss and attempt and internal op.

Anyway on to the more recent events. Little dwarf got tired of me standing up to them and sticking up for people so he dismissed me and this was shortly after another 5 had been dismissed. 3 of them actually attacked the duke because they were dismissed for refusing to attack someone on command. The other 2 I believe were merging. Anyway when I left it triggered a wave of people leaving. I instantly started receiving messages asking me to start a tribe for them and even though I knew the leadership would try to op me I got over half of the members sending me a message of truce and some luck wishing messages.

More recent than that. Ya Bro and Shrekd saw what was happening and snapped up the larger players which ruined the original plan of reforming the tribe under new leadership. So what you see now is the main tribes just got stronger and the reform failed due to some selfish players leaving behind their tribemates (I actually had a spot in shrekd free for me but the point I am doing this is for the people who had their game ruined by leaderships bad decisions). Can't blame them for joining as it is a massive boost in their gameplay but I do wish people didn't turn their back on players like that.

More info

The academy tribe. This wasn't discussed at all and many people raged over it included shiptur who ended up getting internalled by the new tribe. Anyway they became part of our family for protection and then soon after rejected the family for protection and changed their name. But they still wanted the protection so announced we still had an alliance.

I think I covered it all

Basically the number 1 tribe fell over a terrible duke (rengegade coed with kapil) and a poorly chosen council involving little dwarf

feel free to read up I am expecting some hate mail from the leadership soon

Oh okay, sure. Whatever helps you sleep better at night bro. :3

If anyone is curious as to why Devil was dismissed for insubordination, I'll gladly fill you in. As for the other dismissals, ONE attacked Kapil. He was approached asking why he never participates in OPs or supporting (the guy never talked on the forum) and he answered with attackes on Kapil. Naturally, he was dismissed. The other accounts were people merging into others.

You did get one thing right though. Doubt did fall apart. Because of insubordinate players such as yourself.

To be honest, I'm curious as to how Wrong Turn got ahold of the Disband button while I was sleeping. ;-;

DeletedUser

LOL I was expecting more from the dwarf

all you did was say it was the tribes members fault it failed

It is funny because the members say it was the leaders fault

would you rather blame 40 people or 2?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see that Chess and VT are merging. This should be interesting. Hugs for all! :lol:

DeletedUser98694

Oh okay, sure. Whatever helps you sleep better at night bro. :3

If anyone is curious as to why Devil was dismissed for insubordination, I'll gladly fill you in. As for the other dismissals, ONE attacked Kapil. He was approached asking why he never participates in OPs or supporting (the guy never talked on the forum) and he answered with attackes on Kapil. Naturally, he was dismissed. The other accounts were people merging into others.

You did get one thing right though. Doubt did fall apart. Because of insubordinate players such as yourself.

To be honest, I'm curious as to how Wrong Turn got ahold of the Disband button while I was sleeping. ;-;
Doubt failed because of poor leadership DK stop lying to yourself. Just because you were part of the failed leadership.

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It was a shame to see kapil, grumpy and Jon too busy with real life, if they were still around properly, the tribe would have gone far, for what it is worth, they were great leaders when they were around.

DeletedUser13939

I'm curious.

I can't comment on anything that was older as I didn't step up until members began to refuse to work as a team. But for the events of yesterday, it's quite simple. How family tribe Doubt! (never was for that idea, but the decision was out of my hands) decided they no longer wished to be a family, only allies. After discussing things, we agreed that this decision was okay with us. When the news was delivered to the rest of the tribe, Devil felt he needed to respond. His response? To tell everyone to go to war with them (mind you we also had multiple ops going on with members refusing to join the simple ones...and now he was expecting us to war a rank 5 tribe). I calmly asked him not to act like a leader (as in it's a leader's duty to tell the tribe who we are warring with, not his), and his response was...less than positive.

Now, for the last two weeks, the council had been debating on whether or not to keep him. He had constantly caused problems and made a scene multiple times. But because of his size, it was always voted in favor of keeping him. Yesterday forced me to go against that decision. During the conversation between the two of us (with him increasingly getting more negative), he had pubicaly announced that he was longer following ANY orders from ANYONE on the council, and that I was now his personal enemy. And with no one from the council on, I took it upon myself to dismiss him for insubordination. Though I must admit, his mails asking for an apology were quite hilarious.

Now, the fact that there are members saying I had no reason to dismiss him tells me one of two things. One, we did have spies and the one throwing a fit were the spies. Two, they have been trying to find a reason to leave and used what happened with Devil as an excuse.

I will admit though that the council as a whole dwindled. Kapil increasingly became busy with real life. Oscar set a member of Ya Bro as his sitter (We caught it and I dismissed him...but once again, it was said I was in the wrong :icon_rolleyes: ). Leaders of Doubt! slowly cut off communication with us. It was all Judd and I could do to keep the place together. And with someone like Devil running around like a hotshot, there is only so much you can do in such a situation.

DeletedUser98694

I can't comment on anything that was older as I didn't step up until members began to refuse to work as a team. But for the events of yesterday, it's quite simple. How family tribe Doubt! (never was for that idea, but the decision was out of my hands) decided they no longer wished to be a family, only allies. After discussing things, we agreed that this decision was okay with us. When the news was delivered to the rest of the tribe, Devil felt he needed to respond. His response? To tell everyone to go to war with them (mind you we also had multiple ops going on with members refusing to join the simple ones...and now he was expecting us to war a rank 5 tribe). I calmly asked him not to act like a leader (as in it's a leader's duty to tell the tribe who we are warring with, not his), and his response was...less than positive.

Now, for the last two weeks, the council had been debating on whether or not to keep him. He had constantly caused problems and made a scene multiple times. But because of his size, it was always voted in favor of keeping him. Yesterday forced me to go against that decision. During the conversation between the two of us (with him increasingly getting more negative), he had pubicaly announced that he was longer following ANY orders from ANYONE on the council, and that I was now his personal enemy. And with no one from the council on, I took it upon myself to dismiss him for insubordination. Though I must admit, his mails asking for an apology were quite hilarious.

Now, the fact that there are members saying I had no reason to dismiss him tells me one of two things. One, we did have spies and the one throwing a fit were the spies. Two, they have been trying to find a reason to leave and used what happened with Devil as an excuse.

I will admit though that the council as a whole dwindled. Kapil increasingly became busy with real life. Oscar set a member of Ya Bro as his sitter (We caught it and I dismissed him...but once again, it was said I was in the wrong :icon_rolleyes: ). Leaders of Doubt! slowly cut off communication with us. It was all Judd and I could do to keep the place together. And with someone like Devil running around like a hotshot, there is only so much you can do in such a situation.
Simple solution to avoid everything was to stop hugging, and to let me eat the family tribe. Devil and I would have never compliant. Yes, I admit we are very ambitious players. But players like us you want to keep around. Renegade solution to every problem was to hug. He never wanted to play the game. I have Skype messages proving he wanted to recruit everyone in our area's top 3 players instead of fighting. To him it was the only way to get 70% dominance. Again we do not play tribal wars for things like this.

tagzy

To him it was the only way to get 70% dominance. Again we do not play tribal wars for things like this.

^ this is what tribalwars should be about. Too many randoms off the app now that dont understand the old school competitiveness of playing a world out.

Old-Skool

I see that Chess and VT are merging. This should be interesting. Hugs for all! :lol:

Ok so here is the truth behind the so called merge of VT and chess. First it is not a merge, a few of the best players of VT joined chess out of their own free will. Why they did so I have no idea, I am still working on figuring out that out myself.

DeletedUser76354

Ok so here is the truth behind the so called merge of VT and chess. First it is not a merge, a few of the best players of VT joined chess out of their own free will. Why they did so I have no idea, I am still working on figuring out that out myself.

Maybe they saw how rubbish VT were after you failed to rim me and sdcz (or take a single village for that matter).

DeletedUser

Popcorn anyone?

interesting read, I love it when stuff like this happens all the dirty laundry is put out there.

never was for that idea, but the decision was out of my hands) decided they no longer wished to be a family, only allies. After discussing things, we agreed that this decision was okay with us. When the news was delivered to the rest of the tribe, Devil felt he needed to respond. His response? To tell everyone to go to war with them

DeletedUser

First off, nothing personal, but Doubt! leaders didn't cut off any communication. There was zero communication when we arrived and zero when we left. The leadership of Doubt was clearly terrible. Couldn't handle anything under pressure and failed to communicate with their members. I also notified Renegade that we would be stepping back out on our own and his exact words, "I don't blame you."

DeletedUser

Anyone believe the carefully crafted BS from dwarven king yet?

go on

tell me another story

DeletedUser103540

Eat the family tribe

Simple solution to avoid everything was to stop hugging, and to let me eat the family tribe. Devil and I would have never compliant. Yes, I admit we are very ambitious players. But players like us you want to keep around. Renegade solution to every problem was to hug. He never wanted to play the game. I have Skype messages proving he wanted to recruit everyone in our area's top 3 players instead of fighting. To him it was the only way to get 70% dominance. Again we do not play tribal wars for things like this.

Eat the family tribe, we were never your family. That tribe was f'd from the second we joined, it was just a stepping stool. Eat the family tribe lmao with someone like devil who won't listen to anyone, it wouldn't be that easy.

DeletedUser112079

Doubt just couldn't handle the might of shrekd, that's quite clearly what caused it 8)

DeletedUser

lol shrekd was never a threat till the leadership failed.

Your tribe is massively spread out
TBS could probably take you out

but that is just my thoughts anyway
obviously this prob wont happen because TBS will have too many enemies :(

My prediction is that shrekd and YA BRO will eventually take out TBD/NES/RTL/9MM and then find themselves fighting each other when the wall collapses. Whether TBS take one of your tribes out depends on how many sides they are attacked on.

Meh haven't really been paying attention but the map sure looks that way

DeletedUser111495

Dwarven king chatting shit again, have loads of info to embarass you :)