Top 10 tribes

Clueless.

lol shrekd was never a threat till the leadership failed.

Your tribe is massively spread out
TBS could probably take you out

but that is just my thoughts anyway
obviously this prob wont happen because TBS will have too many enemies :(

My prediction is that shrekd and YA BRO will eventually take out TBD/NES/RTL/9MM and then find themselves fighting each other when the wall collapses. Whether TBS take one of your tribes out depends on how many sides they are attacked on.

Meh haven't really been paying attention but the map sure looks that way

You do realise TBS are turtles?..

DeletedUser103099

Well i've just been notified that Shrekd have declared on HD this morning! Along with an ex HD member, who was not allowed into Shrekd by the looks of it, but instead made his own tribe and declared on HD as well. Will be interesting to see how this goes, seeing as both tribes just picked up the scraps of a broken down Illuminate.

Rank 2 VS. 11 and what i've been told is that the only offensive taken by shrekd, has been some spying. Although there is a large points difference which would play a massive morale hit for Shrekd:

6.155.755 VS. 906.037

Will post more info as i get it :icon_sad:

tagzy

honestly what does everyone have against TBS?
So many haters on the externals..

satorbg

The TBS cluster just looks impressive. It will be a heck of a fight to try and move in on that sea of dots.

DeletedUser

With my borders I have been forced into a more defensive player than I would like to be, but you have to play with the circumstances, I dont see TBS has turtles in anyway, and they are currently and will continue to be a tribe not to be messed with.

Spoons are deadly

You speak very highly for a player that has not been there long?

DeletedUser

Wow lots of dots in different continents. This world is kind of fun. Moar popcorn for me!

DeletedUser

On another note:shrekd have been slowly taking on Ebola.So instead of Ebola going after shrekd they're choosing to noble a bunch of rim tribes(IMP family,Terran,TVMN,[DR]).

quiet sad to see a rank 5 tribe run from a rank 2 tribe like that.

DeletedUser

On another note:shrekd have been slowly taking on Ebola.So instead of Ebola going after shrekd they're choosing to noble a bunch of rim tribes(IMP family,Terran,TVMN,[DR]).

quiet sad to see a rank 5 tribe run from a rank 2 tribe like that.

All I say is, get your bowl & your wooden spoon, then mix & stir.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All I say is, get your bowl & your wooden spoon, then mix & stir.

I do apologize but I don't understand your terminology.please reiterate it in some other circumstance.

edit:did I forget to mention that I noticed a few Ebola members turn into refugees (after getting eaten by shrekd) and enter the IMP family with great haste?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord DEADP00L

This is really interesting. I will have to prepare more of those famous TBS spear nukes :)

deadpool_no__35_by_devilpig-d35fcfq.jpg

DeletedUser104661

lolz, Spear Nuke's. that was cold bringing that back up. ^_^

troyktdapus

hmmm can seomone explain about how these spear nukes started can we get an update on the top 10 tribes by seomone who can explain it well damn these forums are dead 77 started way after us and i am more entertained reading 77

Last edited: