Top 10 Tribes!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

NEW Map:

en94.png

http://www.twstats.com/en94/index.p...=500&centrey=500&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1

OLD Map:

en94 (1).png

http://www.twstats.com/en94/index.p...=500&centrey=500&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1

Other Reviews:

Top 10 Tribe Review

1. NN –

NN has been rank 1 for weeks now and with almost a million over rank 2. Will they be dethroned anytime soon? My prediction is not within the next month. As displayed in the wall of fame, they dominate K55 and with their academy (CRAWL) K65 as well.

#1 No tribe 274 conquers 31.93%

#2 NN 101 conquers 11.77%

#3 [R] 88 conquers 10.26%

#4 HER0ES 44 conquers 5.13%

#5 AOW 43 conquers 5.01%

#6 BoC 28 conquers 3.26%

#7 E CRAWL 26 conquers 3.03%

#8 AKT 21 conquers 2.45%

#9 T-C-O 17 conquers 1.98%

#10 FnB 11 conquers 1.28%

#11 HEROES 11 conquers 1.28%

#12 InB 10 conquers 1.17%

#13 2R 9 conquers 1.05%

#14 MeoW 9 conquers 1.05%

#15 lNVADE 8 conquers 0.93%

NNs conquers indicate what we already know, that they haven’t been tested in large scale conflict.

However, that is subject to change with acquisition of ex-Axe players. NN now borders Purge.

6/38 members with less than 10k growth a week.

2. Smart!

A lot of criticism about the merge of Pnut- Baba- BOLD has surfaced in the externals. Some of it valid, some not so much. In response to this new “Super Tribe”, I decided to interview ex-Duke of Pnut, Reece.

[12:45:00 PM] LC Hammer: Okay everything is on the record now if that's okay

[12:45:06 PM] Reece (El Capitan): (Y)

[12:45:42 PM] LC Hammer: So tell me about Pnut, what were the circumstances surrounding the creation of the tribe? was it a premade?

[12:49:30 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Initially me and my co who I met on w91 were just going to join and see where the world took us, but with w91 fast loosing interest in the war there we ended up banding together and forming the original 20 or so members of Pnut, soon joined by other nearby w91 players and friends of the original 20.

[12:50:40 PM] LC Hammer: Awesome, and then obviously Pnut gained traction and was initially was well received on the forum.

[12:51:26 PM] LC Hammer: As Pnut grew in size and expanded you targeted gasp! a current top ten tribe

[12:51:48 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Well with a roster of well known players we were hard to ignore!

[12:52:12 PM] LC Hammer: That was the first negative impression received on the forum by a few of the community members. Could you explain your reasoning behind that OP?

[12:53:11 PM] Reece (El Capitan): We wanted to expand north, we expanded north

[12:53:19 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Basic TW :p

[12:54:39 PM] LC Hammer: Exactly, they were were in your way of expanding to the Rim so you decided to remedy that predicament.

[12:55:07 PM] LC Hammer: The OP was vastly successful with you taking a number of villages and ending up recruiting some of their members

[12:55:13 PM] LC Hammer: Why did it stop?

[12:58:12 PM] Reece (El Capitan): -YES- declared war just after we planned a second op on Gasp so we had to turn our attention there,

A broken Gasp didn't pose much of a threat at the time so we cancelled the op.

[12:59:47 PM] LC Hammer: As I understand it the YES war was over a barb?

[1:02:53 PM] Reece (El Capitan): (cwl)

[1:03:23 PM] Reece (El Capitan): You could say that, but the barb was just a scapegoat for deeper set issues between the two tribes

[1:03:39 PM] LC Hammer: Care to elaborate?

[1:10:59 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Well initially the two tribes had a nap secured between me and ddog, this lasted for two weeks with no issues.

If I remember rightly that nap was due to end on the 24th of the month, a few days before Ryan (ryan.slowe) had ddog removed as coduke, at which point my points of contact in NO (as they were at the time) became Ryan and Martin (twodeadly)

I've tried to arrange diplo to go on past the 24th,

During these talks martin made it very clear to us he wanted no nap and wanted us out of the K, needlessly to say we didn't get along,

The barb just became a catalyst for these personality differences to manifest themselves, giving martin half of what he wanted, no nap.

[1:11:51 PM] LC Hammer: interesting take.

[1:12:08 PM] LC Hammer: So then the war began and both sides exchanged OPs

[1:12:36 PM] LC Hammer: How long into the war did Merge talks begin with Baba and then eventually BOLD

[1:33:45 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Well first NO called a leadership election, which ultimately resulted in the formation of YES by Jobless and the addition of a couple new recruits for us.

Then came the Gasp op,

Followed by the YES declaration and op,

We didn't actually do an op in return, we just retook what we'd lost, we were rebuilding from the gasp op and by the time our troops were ready the merge plans had been settled and we left it there and started internals and merges, along with some spring cleaning in the home K.

Baba merge was in the plan from the day we got diplo with them, bold came into that a week before the merge happened max

[1:34:40 PM] LC Hammer: Why were BOLD interested in the merge

[2:45:03 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Well we'd had a long running nap with bold which we were looking to make into an alliance upon merging,

Understandably they felt threatened by the thought of us and Baba merging, so they offered the idea of a 3 way merge.

[2:45:43 PM | Edited 2:45:52 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Sorry had to do some adulting (whew)

[2:45:50 PM] LC Hammer: How did you decide which players wouldn't make the cut?

[2:47:04 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Well baba had already been trimming down ready for a merge, and a recently battle tested Pnut meant we had a good idea of who was worth keeping, same with BOLD due to their war with RIM

[2:48:23 PM] LC Hammer: Looking forward, have the wars ended with RIM and -YES- ?

[2:50:14 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Officially yes with both, no war has been re-declared,

Un-officially there was a small skirmish with both, we shall see how things go.

[2:50:51 PM] LC Hammer: Alright well I wish you well in all your endeavors :) thank you for speaking with me.

As Smart hasn’t been around long enough for me to form a thorough and educated opinion about them, Ill leave it at this. They have pretty poor placement, with top tribes surrounding them on all sides. To grow, war is necessary.

3. Purge

Im not going to fangirl over purge like a lot do. Purge does a lot right, but they are far from the perfect tribe.

7/36 less than 10k growth a week

3/25 of the top farmers in the world.. For a tribe ranked 3 that’s not very impressive.

#1 B No tribe 245 conquers 46.4%

#2 Y Purge. 80 conquers 15.15%

#3 E -GA- 35 conquers 6.63%

#4 E O_G 24 conquers 4.55%

#5 D ODIN 18 conquers 3.41%

#6 E Virus 16 conquers 3.03%

#7 D Axe 13 conquers 2.46%

#8 D NERD 11 conquers 2.08%

#9 E Chosen 10 conquers 1.89%

#10 E BOLD 8 conquers 1.52%

#11 E CUCK 4 conquers 0.76%

#12 E Pnut 4 conquers 0.76%

#13 E TROY 4 conquers 0.76%

#14 E FnB 4 conquers 0.76%

#15 E Fame 4 conquers 0.76%

Purge, besides encounters with small tribes, is relatively untested. I would be interested to see how things turn out now that they share a border with NN.

4. -YES-

Im not going to hide my bias, I am not a huge fan of -YES- . Between twodeadly and Ryanslowe their forum presence is absolute rubbish. It makes me wonder if all of YES is arrogant?

They have a big mouth and in this weeks OP on Smart! They did not back it up.

They are bordered by Smart! And NN, and they’ve made it clear which way they are trying to expand.

4/25 top farmers

5. *Uc* *Uc2*

Ill give credit where credit is due, they handled the axe debacle pretty well. And are relatively battle tested. They have to be, now they have no room to expand, war has to be on the menu in *UC*

0/25 top farmers…. Im going to puke.

6. Vodka

Worst tribe in the top 10

7. CRAWL

8. Gasp!

Gasp is a tribe that’s gone through many ups and downs, northern rim tribe that’s recently found their way. They recovered quite well from getting OP’d by Pnut. It seems like they are preparing to strike back as KillAbee took a village from Sinful angel, is this just harmless growth? Or are Smart! Going to regret not finishing off Gasp! ?

All and all, I don’t think Gasp! Are anywhere near endgame material. More than likely they will be rimmed by Smart! If smart decides that enough is enough.

0/25 top farmers

9. POTC

0/25 Top farmers

Does anyone farm anymore?

TOP 10 TRIBE REVIEW

Well it's time a guy new to this server expressed his opinion about the top 10 tribes. I want do it my style, so I am sorry if this isn't what you are used to.

Shall we get this started then?

9: POTC

As I see they are a rim tribe. Haven't heard much about these guys. Good job keeping a low profile! What I personally believe is that they will merge into a bigger tribe in the future and their weakest players will become food.

8: Gasp!

Decently structured tribe I would say. They are united and their big cluster will be hard to break. However their offensive capabilities are really low and I think that these guys must start being more aggressive if they want to have a chance. Staying passive and waiting for the enemy to come at you, always results in defeat.

7:CRAWL

Academy of NN. I wouldn't write anything here coz there is no point since they are part of NN. Just want to write that I personally hate turtles -.-

6: Vodka

My tribe. I had absolutely no friends in this world, and in this server in general. When Vodka was formed I knew that it is the only tribe I am interested in joining. It was extremely hard joining this elite group, but looks like I finally did it, along with my co, who without his help I wouldn't be there now. Thanks Angel <3

Inside there, we have S-Class potential and I think we can do it! Every single player inside Vodka is a special chapter of this world. Nick you are my man and you know it. This tribes combines skills with humor and alcohol. Definitely a place to be!!

One of the favorites to win the world.

5:
*uC*

Some tribes merged in there and formed this one. I hate merges so I don't think they are nothing but NN food.
Merges are bad in my opinion because they consist of different teams, and every team has it's own playstyle. Whenmid-class tribes merge with each other, the result isn't anything special. If you failed to win as solo groups, you won't do it even if you team up.

4: -YES-

Well I love that this tribe is aggressive. However, you are going too much agro. If these guys plan their strategy better I am sure they got some serious potential. Just play more clever guys. First OP on the duke of the enemy? Meh...

With more clever playstyle, they can indeed become one of the favorites!

3: Purge.

Well another tribe which I think has very low potential. I don't know the players there but their position is just too bad man. I want to see what will happen there though!

2: Smart!
The other tribe I could have applied for, but I prefered vodka. I didn't like the fact that 3 super-tribes merged together. I don't know the guys there and I may be wrong though. I don't like their wide position and I really think they have been recruiting players just because of their points without any deeper criteria. But I think they have some super-hot idividuals though. We will see how this goes.

With less people they could become a favorite.

1: NN

The guys that have my most respect along with Vodka. Congrats guys for all your accomplishments! You deserve the first place but we are coming in hot!

I don't know the reasons behind CRAWL becoming an academy though. I don't think you need an academy. But you know better for sure! Congrats again!

One of the favorites to win this world.

ALL OF YOU TRASHES ARE DOING REVIEWS SO IT'S MY TIME ALSO

NN
they recruiteed to take over their k and haven't actualy faught properly yet. Few skirmishes to begin with but other than that the main reason they're rank1 is mass recruitingggg

Smart
BIG ASS MERGE with no where to grow, gotta war your way out of that mess

Purge.
No leadership and uselss farming idek. MAybe they could noble all their free villages from the tribe they were losing a war to before it caved and they coudl fight NN. Who knows, it's the first time Danny duked lol

-YES-
Martin's big mouth seems to spoil all their plans, idk who the duke is because martin is the only one who ever talks. Also ruins every externals thread with a who is theb est competition. Guis pls just 1v1 and move onnnnn

UC
Rim couldn't beat bold so they merged with another family tribe to make another fmily tribe. idk why shayd is obsessed with the Fnb guys when you can take villages from them if you have half a braincell.

Vodka
LETS GET DRUNK I LOVE BEING DR7NK

Gasp!
honestly Idk what theese' guys plan is because they spread af and smart don't like them all that much

POTC
they didn't statrt in the core like the 4A guys usually do so they might stand a chance lolll

Well since the last dude left us here we go!

1. NN. the silent giant.

The swift dismantling of purge has lead them to owning the better part of the southern half of the map.
Their 3 biggest threats are all fighting each other and I must say, diplomatically masterfully done, however I must ask. How boring is this win going to be?

Criticism
You would think that with the other top tribes all fighting their lead would grow exponentially, however its remained consistent at 2.4 million. Maybe it's in preparation for a big move or perhaps inactivity is getting the best of their lower tier members

2. Smart

I really wanted to see these guys fail vs vodka. Sadly so far I have been wrong. Technically on the present winning side of both the smart and vodka fronts so props to them. Smart will have its endgame clash with NN unless something big happens

Criticism they should be smashing vodka far harder then they are.

Vodka
logistically they shouldn't win vs smart & I find it impressive how well they're fairing. I had hoped they'd be doing better simply because their caliber is supposedly the highest on 94.

They grabbed some refugees off of purge. It should be interesting if NN punishes them for taking easy food off their plate

4. Yes? That slowly declining do nothing tribe? Watch them pick a side to merge into or perhaps have hocore merge into them.

Someone please argue what they're doing right because I'm not seeing it.

5. Hocore what are these guys doing and how are they still around?

I don't have much to say as they've mostly just fortified themselves which is thematically correct. Will their members split once the other top tribes decide to eat them or will they fight to the bitter end? Time will tell.

Crawl the number one tribes academy in the top 10? Riveting

Everyone else is at 1.6million or below so who cares.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

#10 Axe (down from 6)

Last review...

#6 Axe

#5 Axe

dropped 1 slot despite doing everything, nobling, recruiting (enemies no less), warring

#4 Axe has greater activity overall with the same amount of top rank players
they may have the misfortune of not only sharing their k with 2 other top 10 tribes, but also being between them
could be an interesting war in k54

supernova & klaus are inactive, but then they have several mates losing points, so that hurts

honestly, if not for Beyoncé's siren song, this tribe would not be in this review, no offense jt, idk what to tell you
if you invest any less in the FnB war, you lose, so that's not the answer to keeping Axe relevant
just hope Beyoncé hasn't lost her appeal & Purge doesn't start finding Axe appealing ;)

View attachment 887

Dropping another rank as the result of changing circumstances. Recruitment used to come easy to Axe, they seemed to be the top tribe in their K, but the Purging of NERD & FnB war stats show they clearly are not.

They have done 0 recruiting since my last review, or any point this month, if they could find recruits, they'd most likely be of embarrassing calibre. Officially, they are down to 28 accounts, but 2 are nearly rimmed & this guy shows they aren't keeping up with dismissals...

View attachment 978

This dying tribe still has 17 players above 38k who should be looking for their next tribe, will be interesting to see how this all breaks down, surprising that Purge STILL ignores this opportunity.

Their tombstone will read "Killed by FnB (while Purge watched)"

View attachment 979

Time to bury the hatchet. I was never against Axe or Karma, JT, Beyonce, etc. I think they played well, I actually get along with them. They bordered the rank 1 tribe, managed to recruit many of their top players, became rank 1, it seemed FnB was finished as mentioned in my first review. However, FnB put up a strong resistance, Purge grew up behind them, NN approached, eventually Axe ceased to have a future, so the players prepared other futures. The odd choice is Beyonce, apparently her plan is to move to the rim where she has mates from another world. So...

So long to Axe, but not their players. The ones who could joined NN & became rank 1 again, but in much more vulnerable position. Second string basically joined Purge. giving them the best positioning & probably a better future. A few went to FnB where they KNOW they have mates who will put up a fight. A few began their own tribe, Perseverance, but I expect their future will be short.

Not sure what I would have done different if I were Axe tbh. They played their hand, it just wasn't the winning hand.

tenor (6).gif

Deleted User - 4669627

#9 Vodka

At 11 accounts they are top 10 with a promising future, despite 2 of their accounts losing 20 villages in 5 days o_O

Beyoncé had become leader of Axe, but in the final days there was a coup...

green.png
xehawrath Joined 21st July 2017 - 06:03 65,102
green.png
Karma.. Joined 21st July 2017 - 06:03 149,179
red.png
Beyonce. Left 21st July 2017 - 06:03 152,810
green.png
JTolstrup Joined 21st July 2017 - 06:03 92,821
red.png
xehawrath Left 21st July 2017 - 03:03 65,062
red.png
Karma.. Left 21st July 2017 - 03:03 148,837
red.png
JTolstrup Left 21st July 2017 - 03:03 92,821

which ended with Beyoncé joining Vodka along with her basher MF-teyla...

http://www.twstats.com/en94/index.php?page=player&id=11092371

while her former tribe conducted their final op against her...

http://www.twstats.com/en94/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=10084593&type=lose&pn=-1

notice it is the same 3 players (inclung the former duke) who left & returned carrying out the op. Beyoncé has picked up half a million ODD in this op, it was not a peaceful agreement, but the story of Vodka is not the story of Beyoncé.

This is a unique situation which will soon resolve itself & does not define the tribe. As I said in the 1st line, Vodka has a very promising future. Lots of food for active mates, no diplomatic concerns, sex appeal (being so trim, yet endowed), tight knit, and leadership which may have avoided the contaminated water of K44 which has plagued the leadership of the other area tribes. Idk superbad well enough to vouch for his intelligence, but we spoke briefly without him saying anything stupid, so there's a chance he (like Sinful Angel) wasn't affected.

Also they have public approval, for what it's worth. Everybody has congratulated their "move" while many have criticized the Smart! merge.

The whole world is watching Vodka, but with no plans to recruit much or war anybody, it will be a slow show. Regardless, we will all...

whitenoise_tv_978x429-20130726104237d.gif

Deleted User - 4669627

#8 POTC

Congratz on top 10 & getting mentioned in forums, but I have to report what I see. Idk any of these players, so nothing personal, hopefully you learn something...

In past reviews, I mentioned the number of players with less than 1k growth in past week, as inactivity is a huge issue & 1k is so ridiculously low nobody argued any of those players were active.

Now I plan to mention those under 10k, since we're further along, growth should be higher, 10k is still too low to consider active unless there is an OD excuse, most top tribes have eliminated their 1k growth accounts, yet retain varying numbers under 10k.

However, POTC has only 9 players above 10k growth, out of a full 40 roster! :eek:
There are 3 accounts which went 2 months, never built an academy, got rimmed, are still in the tribe :confused:

Look guys, this is where you find growth stats...

http://www.twstats.com/en94/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=34

kick your bottom 5, internal your rank 3, red = dead
send a cm telling everybody the week begins now, grow 10k or merge next week with another player so their growth is 10k & the account is now coplayed so it can continue 10k growth without having to rely on merges, make a forum for people to discuss merging & coplaying

ceob.gif

Deleted User - 4669627

#7 CRAWL

They were mentioned in my last review in regards to NN recruiting their players without forum threads being posted calling them out. If you look at last several CRAWL players nobled by NN, you see no ODD. Additionally, I have reports showing the 2 tribes coordinating attacks.

CRAWL is NN academy, as such, no review, they are not a tribe, just an extension of another tribe which faces no threats so requires no family.

So welcome to the top 10, you get no review.

tumblr_mu2qc8HeR41qf9mevo1_500.gif

Deleted User - 4669627

#6 FnB (up 3)

#9 FnB

#9 FnB

dropped from #7 in my last review

#7 FnB with second lowest points per player & core position in addition to enmity with axe, they might have the shortest life expectancy of w94 top 10
sorry

They have retained their rank 7 od, the result of warring another top tribe which has managed to recruit ~a DOZEN of FnB top players, despite every Stat suggesting FnB has always been the better tribe
:eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: Axe
Side 2:
Tribes: FnB

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 157
Side 2: 109
Difference: 48

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 8
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 355,175
Side 2: 250,388
Difference: 104,787

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,350
Side 2: 32,990
Difference: 4,640

chart

they fight the good fight, against all odds, if those players who left had remained, omg
it's hard NOT to love FnB, considering where they are & all they've been through
its why I never criticize them, they have the Shahyd Seal of Approval atm

View attachment 883

Their recent op against Axe was the most successful W94 has witnessed, giving them the greatest lead in war stats of any war, in the longest running war of W94.
You might be drawn to the conclusion that these guys are Warriors!

Overall, they are a much more balanced tribe than ODIN, though they also have a couple players who have yet to noble after 2 full months.

I am sure they will continue as they always have to #JustDealWithIt

View attachment 974

These warriors who withstood so much became the first w94 tribe which can claim to have defeated not just any top 5 tribe, but the tribe that was rank 1 when the war began!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I could just end the review there, they defeated the rank 1 tribe, but they are not perfect, so I will poke them a little :p

They were unable to gain the spoils of that war, NN & Purge. gained the most. They failed to capitalize on the implosion & gangbang of T-C-O. As a result, they are still not a contender & face limited options :(

They have a LOT of accounts who joined at start of world yet still cannot achieve 10k growth in a week :oops:

Worst, they have a player named Pepe the Frog. The name should not even be legal, I'm wondering if he would be banned if I reported him.

Pepe was a cartoon which 1st became a meme for trolls, but later was adopted as a white supremacist symbol. The creator was so upset by this that he literally killed Pepe so as to remove any association. Any non-racist would follow the lead and not associate themselves with the name. Only a racist would use it. Atm, he is one of their inactives, they should kick & noble him. If he were active & refuted the racist claim, he could pay to change it, though I bet the mods would offer him a free name change if he told them "I wasn't aware it was racist, I'm not racist but don't have the pp to change it"

Then they should discuss a merge with *RiM* :rolleyes:

200w (3).gif

Deleted User - 4669627

#5 *RiM* (up 2)

#7 *RiM*

#6 *RiM*

same position as last time despite being declared upon by BOLD

#6 *RiM* is another core tribe, the most active apparently, entire tribe, perhaps best positioning within core as well
they should be last core tribe standing

Side 1:
Tribes: BOLD
Side 2:
Tribes: *RiM*

Total conquers:

Side 1: 194
Side 2: 135
Difference: 59

chart

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 6
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 474,397
Side 2: 308,549
Difference: 165,848

chart

Side 1: 15,110
Side 2: 23,506
Difference: 8,396

chart

View attachment 886

Millions of OD after BOLD's declaration, *RiM* alliance is 1 village down in war stats

Side 1:
Tribes: BOLD, Dwarf
Side 2:
Tribes: *RiM*, *JOB*, Boo!

Total conquers:

Side 1: 363
Side 2: 355
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 19
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 1,092,246
Side 2: 810,150
Difference: 282,096

chart

Side 1: 71,372
Side 2: 62,543
Difference: 8,829

chart

T-C-O declined a merge, lost some top players to other tribes & is being eaten by NN. *RiM* managed to recruit a handful & has 2 recent caps, though 1 appears to be a crossnoble. They need to eat more though, as evidenced by them losing a couple players to -YES- & slipping 1 spot in rank. FnB could also benefit from the T-C-O buffet, as could -YES-

Baba leadership informed them they would attack BOLD, whether their council officially approved it or not lol
Baba duke (babadook) told *RiM* they would attack BOLD.
T-C-O pledged their support also, but according to themselves didn't provide much at all. Yet it was T-C-O who began losing members without even being at war? Apparently, they declared on *RiM* who could no longer ignore it, rather than the tribes that started recruiting their mates NN then -YES-.

As a result *RiM* has been betrayed, then declared upon twice, once by an ally. Still they stand. :cool:

They (like FnB) have been around a long time without being accused of any "dirty tactics." Like FnB they have not been able to capitalize on circumstances & are left with few options, adding to poor growth among their mates. Their best option is to merge with FnB.

Each suffers less threat & pressure than they recently did, affording them the ability to trim down, while providing food to more active mates, mergers & coplayers for less active mates. They could even share the forum for players interested in merging & coplaying.

Each is a respectable tribe & each is a fighter. Merged they could be a contender worth rooting for? :rolleyes:

While w94 has been generally critical of the Smart! merge, I expect FnB/*RiM* would be hailed as Smart! ;)

panic.gif

Deleted User - 4669627

#4 Purge. (no change)

#7 Purge.

up from rank 10 despite still having only 25 members, seven less than any other top 10 tribe

#10 Purge. in average points per player, they're above Gold & FnB, but only 26 members (3 basically inactive, 0 in top 20)
nice positioning with rim at their back, enough space in roster to recruit where needed
could be an obstacle for axe?

skillin is inactive, kick him
idk how instability made the cut

overall an impressive tribe, 4 mates are top 20, but they need to decide their diplomacy soon

View attachment 885

Merging NERD propelled Purge past Pnut. Promising potential, perhaps projected at Axe?

They still have 1 open slot + 6 inactive players & Varika seems to be quitting. They could easily recruit 8 Axe, whereas FnB can take 9. Purge has the better rank, FnB has the better rep having withstood extreme adversity & coming out of it with the best war stats of W94.

As stated earlier, it will be interesting to watch how exactly Axe breaks down.

giphy (11).gif

Despite being a rim tribe, all but half a dozen of their mates managed 10k growth in the past week. Despite never hearing of battles, let alone wars, Purge has rank 1 ODD & 3 ODA. They've also managed to avoid accusations of unsavory play. This is basically a model tribe.

The question now is diplomacy. The 2 new tribes in k44 are establishing small borders while NN recruitment of Axe created another border & Purge recruitment of Axe added an FnB border. Suddenly, Purge borders 4 top tribes!

However, their OD speaks volumes. As long as they can avoid a gangbang, I expect them to perform well in any potential war, except maybe FnB, simply because of positioning & relations. The players closest to FnB are the newest recruits & cut off from the rest of the tribe geographically. While FnB has "homecourt advantage."

Regardless, with a 1.5 mill lead over rank 5, they have a better chance of taking the 3rd spot than the 5th over the next couple of weeks.

PxgJTf.gif
Actual photo of Purge at Axe funeral.

Deleted User - 4669627

#3 -YES- (down 1)

#2 -YES-

#2 Fresh

an epic mishandling of the Pnut situation led to a loss of literally limitless potential

#1 ? just -NO-
do NOT go to k45 uninvited this tribe is a runaway train
virtually complete dominance of their k already, best positioning of any tribe, unparalleled activity, they have it all
if you're in their k & you're not them, just restart now, don't waste time
with 147 tribe changes, they've got the roster they want, you're not getting an invite

they are only 37k out of 1st place with 7 less members (and 6 less than rank 3 with a much greater point spread)
this IS still the rank 1 tribe, they just don't have the same potential as before

before, neither NN nor Pnut was of any concern, now both are, Fresh has less possibilities, members & dominance than before

their hope is that maybe they at least get the right leadership out of this (Iain & Jeroen coduke, Martin & Shaggy as council)
personal note to shaggy, YOUR voice is the most important, don't let their egos convince you otherwise

View attachment 890

With 30 accounts (1 merging atm), the least of top 5 tribes, they are all active. But while their recent recruiting has been good, having 9 more players at their average points would still not recapture rank 1.

They do not yet border NN, so the only possible potential pressure against them would be *RiM* which I don't see happening & they have a comfortable lead over rank 3 which I expect to increase, not diminish. Therefore they are free to focus on their Pnut war for a long time to come & I expect them to retain rank 3 even if BOLD & Baba merge (BaBold?) or if Purge recruit 8 Axe. If both happen, they drop to rank 4, but they can merge *RiM* or FnB, so...

Regardless, they & Purge remain the 2 top 5 tribes never even seriously accused of ANY shady gameplay. Respect to both on that regard.

View attachment 987

Again, a tribe playing it's hand well. They declared war & launched an op to show they are serious, but did not take it too seriously where it would stunt their own growth. They took advantage of the collapse of T-C-O. Only half a dozen players failed to achieve 10 growth in past week. They have still managed to avoid accusations of foul play. They seem to be playing their hand correctly, its just seeming less like the winning hand :(

They are between rank 1 & rank 2, neither of which is committed to any other conflict (in fact, no tribe really is atm). However, with NN taking an interest in k54, I doubt they'll be threatening -YES- anytime soon. I expect Smart is smart enough to realize they are not in position atm, but even if not, they are aware they created a lot of food to keep them occupied till the next review.

Maybe -YES- will take advantage of the inactivity & noobiness of POTC?

giphy (7).gif

Deleted User - 4669627

#2 Smart!

#5 View attachment 980

#4 Pnut

up 1 slot based purely off luck

#5 Pnut has second lowest tribe changes in top 10, better rim positioning than Purge. yet no more activity tribewise, just a few top ranked players
just calling what twstats shows me, sorry

2 weeks later, you still have 4 accounts incapable of 1k growth in a week lol
respect to your tribe changes & recruiting strategy, but seriously?

you should be getting kicked out of k45 atm, instead you dramatically increased your presence due to -NO- action of your own, based solely off luck that -NO- split
that whole thing sprang from division on how to deal with Pnut, ironic considering Pnut stole a village, refused to compensate, poached a player, tried to poach at least 1 other
but still some folks said "we should still be friends?"
lmao

exactly what should have unified -NO- to wreck you, caused them the division that played into your hand

pure luck, hope it holds

View attachment 888

Clearly, their roster is personality based considering the 6 accounts incapable of 1.1k growth in a week!

View attachment 982

But they are holding their own in the war...

Side 1:
Tribes: -YES-
Side 2:
Tribes: Pnut

Total conquers:

Side 1: 116
Side 2: 261
Difference: 145

chart

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 7
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 430,485
Side 2: 804,982
Difference: 374,497

chart

Side 1: 50,373
Side 2: 43,549
Difference: 6,824

chart

Still only 80 tribe changes, the infamous recruits from Gasp! occured just after my last review, the only other recent recruit came from Baba? o_O

While Reece & I do not get along, due to his frustrating inability to grasp elementary logic, I reaffirm his respectable nature. While he did poach a player from an NAP (sampls, not necessarily bootzx) & may be associated with BOLD's spy, I refer to his personality. Reece does not lose his cool, does not curse you, even when you call him stupid.
My only issue with Pnut is Reece, my only issue with Reece is I hate explaining what should be obvious so he drives me nuts ;)

They did slip a spot, but they're more focused on tribe dynamics than rank, something which should insure activity, but clearly does not.

What they are doing does keep them in the top 5, so I guess keep doing you.

View attachment 983

#8 Baba (formerly Unity)

#10 Unity

basically proof of how little significance is required to be top 10 in W94 atm

with 7 players with less than 1k growth over last week out of 36 total mates, nearly 20% of the tribe is inactive
worse, not 1 of those players had any significant change in od to justify slow growth
worst, 2 players have 0 points atm, 1 has 26

they have 0 players in top 20
their 2nd biggest player is a recent recruit from pnut
who would leave a contender tribe for a nub tribe? for what purpose? spies?

their position on the map just sucks
fortunately, they are rim since such a tribe in the core would be a buffet, but they lack any Unity while having significant borders with 3 real top tribes

lastly, their neutrality in the huge war taking place in their part of their world speaks volumes
I would suggest changing their name to Gimp

View attachment 882

These guys were NOT happy with what I saw the last time I reviewed them. Despite their arguing that my review wasn't fair, they must have seen what I saw cuz they spent the last 11 days changing it.

They have dropped from 36 players to 26, yet gained 2 ranks in the process o_O
3 more will be removed from the roster very soon, I expected them to be gone already in anticipation of the new review, but meh.
Truth is 23 rim players hold rank 8, respect!

While they could not do much to change their location, circumstances changed. Unity was in a forced marriage to Pnut. Now the relationship is at least equal, due to the war between Pnut & -YES-, though maybe the gimp is now the pimp :cool:

While they have morphed into a model of efficiency as a tribe, they have repeatedly been hit with questions of character. A broken agreement with *RiM*, possible association with BOLD's spy implied by Illaoi's forum posts, and wrecking Alt W94 Chat. All of which I have no doubt will be discussed further in the replies, but their character doesn't matter atm, nor will it anytime soon. They will be the ones determining the future of K44 for as long as Pnut remains at war with -YES-.

Beware the Babadook!

View attachment 977

#3 BOLD

#3 BOLD

down 1 slot & in fact they were not kidding me

#2 BOLD 135 tribe changes, r u kidding me?
still have 4 players posting 0 growth in past week charts?
nice oda & odd, but what sorcery is this?
4 top players cancel out inactivity of others
good luck vs Pnut, this should be good

167 tribe changes! high five!
seriously though, they have only 1 inactive left, so kudos on having 38 accounts post 1k+ gains over past week of a losing war
I warned you *RiM* would be a tough nut to crack ;)
wished you luck vs Pnut, but you went the wrong way
fortunately, you're able to recruit

View attachment 889

Lord Eastwood...

Just kidding, we're not going there with this review. ;)

Their war with *RiM* is not providing expansion opportunities, I seriously doubt warring any other possible tribe (Purge, Baba, Pnut) would offer much better.

Their tribe changes are up to 176, but they only recruited 2 since the last review, the rest are dismissals. Of their 34 remaining accounts, 2 are being internalled, 1 is about to be...

View attachment 985

Basically, their roster is 31 atm, Baba is 25. BOLD blocks Baba expansion. Are we waiting for a war or a merge?

I'm guessing with all the recent dismissals the spy has been removed, maybe he wants to prove me wrong? He really hasn't affected anything tbh, except initiating the fallout between Eastwood & myself. If he's still around, he'll be 1 of the next 3 dismissed. First thing to do when you discover you have a spy? Internal your inactives, take a note from BOLD ;)

They might not be preparing to merge, just eliminating a spy, but if they were going to merge, I would expect it soon.

Like Axe, they are surrounded by tribes they can't beat with nobody to help them. They can wait for war & the chaos it brings, or act preemptively.

They could maybe join with Baba as equal partners, combined leadership. Axe players will have no influence in their new tribes, they will be refugees.

If this tribe is smart, I might not be reviewing them next time, ironic.

View attachment 986

^^ my answer to hitler with glow sticks, & it's BOLDer :p

When I was told (in confidence) that the merge would be all 3 tribes, not just 2, I suggested that 2 tribes were better than 1 atm. Since I was told it would be all 3 in confidence, I only reported on the obvious, Baba with whom? Since I didn't consider even 1 of the 3 tribe's leaderships as trustworthy (pnut poached from no, baba lied to rim, eastwood lied about me lol), I expected 2 might be playing 1, or they might all be trolling me, but Baba was clearly planning to merge with somebody.

It seems sneaky jesus tribe changes were based around the Baba player he eventually nobled, he wanted more influence on his noble claims at first, so he joined Baba, then left to attack. Superbad decided he wanted to lead a small tight knit tribe, not a megamerge.

A third tribe has emerged, Smart? which is pretty clearly an academy, or another example of unethical gameplay. Bootzx, for example, was invited to Pnut just before the merge happened, after it was planned & agreed to, but now he is in Smart? instead of Smart! BOLD likewise recruited a player at the same time who is now in the same place. If they are not an academy, they are being played.

So the leadership of all 3 tribes planned to merge 3 tribes into 1, I suggested 2, and they ended up with 3? :confused:

Who recalls when I posted the Hokey Pokey song?

Smart has 5 of the former 6 dukes of the 3 tribes. Vodka has 1 of the dukes, but he is not duke. Also Vodka is mostly former Baba & no BOLD iirc. Most players from the 3 tribes clearly are Smart! So Smart inherits the history of the 3 tribes?

The merge was explained in terms of solving inactivity of each tribe, yet the new tribe has the same amount of accounts under 10k growth as -YES- & even rim tribe Purge. :oops:

Basically, 3 tribes merged into 3 tribes, where the 1 full tribe has half a dozen accounts that failed to grow 10k in a week. However, they did free up enough food to allow them time to gel before they need a war for expansion.

They have also created a more intimidating future threat to -YES- & *RiM* while creating a concern for Purge as well.

Best of all, they created a contender tribe, though I personally hope they do not win. 3 unethical tribes merging just isn't as respectable as 1 tribe never even accused of foul play. I'd much rather see -YES- or Purge win, maybe FnB/*RiM* if they merge, 2 respectable tribes merging is respectable.

Idk what gif to post, so I'll just post the song again...

Deleted User - 4669627

#1 NN

#1 The Viper Pit ;) (just kidding, NN ofc)

I congratulated Unjustifi3d on rank 1 the day before he got it, though it seems now it will be shortly lived

#3 NN is already at war, with activity across the tribe, in fact only 1 top 20 player yet rank 3 cuz virtually everybody is active, these guys will be around a while, no question, unless they defeatthemselves
greatest potential enemy of a strong tribe is itself

when Master Yoda was banned from forums, I posted that I would argue NN's case, but I cannot, idk how even

I have passed a couple of messages from NN council, they expected greater presentation from a master of pnp

problem is, when their council repeatedly posts "we don't use spies" then hands me a press release boasting about their spy network, what do I do with that? how do I pnp it?

View attachment 891

Look how sneaky we are!?

further, I was supposed to just quote them, not do my own take, so not my fault there, but I wouldn't have known how to pnp that anyway, I did the best I could, I distinguished between the players & the tribe
I simply said NN was not wrong to recruit them, but they (dia leadership) seemed wrong to accept

everybody could agree on that & virtually everybody did, but Unjustifi3d stands up for his mates
he was upset that pink was posting, making those recruits look bad, maybe encouraging them to go inactive, so he wanted to shift attention to pink himself, direct it away from those recruits & onto pink who had won the love of the world by charismaticaly painting himself as a good mate of loyal character
he wanted pink exposed as a spy :eek:

so NN council provided another press release, 1 screenshot
you might have seen it in the "Debacle" thread where questions of characters of those involved were first discussed, where pink had become the good guy & NN council repeatedly stated they did not use spies
I thought that was clearly the right place to post it, but I had no idea what to say & no script, so I just posted it, no discussion

I believe what pink replied, all of it
he didn't really share anything, he just played them off, humored them
in fact he fought them, hence Unjustifi3d wanting him wrecked

I talk to Unjustifi3d all the time, we get along well, I do not dislike him on a personal level, but I don't like people either
my relationships are based on respect, not favor or inclination
every tribe I have mentioned here is more respectable than yours & a lot of them I gave 0 respect

when I warned the greatest threat to a great tribe is itself, I was warning you, I thought -NO- was fine, atm they were
all it took was a grey dot & a few days, everything changed

your tribe is a viper pit
your mates are vipers
whoever agrees to work with you seems to need to be a snake in order to do so

I have seen this work, it is a timeless & tested strategy, be more unethical than anybody
but idk how to promote it & disagree that it is the best strategy, it's clearly the shakiest of foundations, resting solely on the belief in the strategy

I wish you could reply, but you can have your council do a press release
i can't promote that strategy, I don't know how, I don't agree with it or its chances of success, worse it is repulsive to me

sorry lucaz, but you got rank 1!

At last review, they had a 37k lead over 2nd place, now it is 669k! :eek:

The Cleaning Lady alone is like 100k, their being first to begin nobling T-C-O added maybe another 100k. Recruitment of several CRAWL players gave them well over 100k & normally such a move from the would result in a forum thread calling them snakes, but not this time. :rolleyes:

Only 2 of their 39 accounts are inactive, meaning they could recruit 3 Axe :eek:

The only tribe that could wreck NN atm is NN.

giphy (22).gif

Rank 1 by nearly 1 mill point margin, every single account above 10k growth (except 1 which is merging). This tribe carried out the first w94 op which gained 30+ villages. They've managed to not draw any accusations in the past month.

They had been backing an Axe win in k54, which allowed then to gain the most from the Axe collapse & predisposed them to enmity with FnB & Purge both. With Karma joining Purge they could play on the enmity between FnB & Karma and try to get Purge to war FnB with them, especially if FnB attacks Karma first. It's certainly an obstacle to the diplomacy needed for FnB to work together with Purge against the vulnerable position NN has taken in k54.

I would presume that vulnerable position & uncertain future was the reason for NN adopting an academy, as previously mentioned in CRAWL's non-review.

Unjustifi3d has been unable to post to the forums in reply to any of my reviews, but I expect him to be unbanned within the next few days & welcome his return to the forums, which have been overwhelmingly dominated by Smart!

I, along with everybody in k54 can't wait to see what comes next, hopefully they improve the premium exchange, it's been shit recently :p

giphy (14).gif

DeletedUser

Shahyd, you are putting effort into this and I sincerely appreciate it because there was really no activity on the forums until you kinda started posting BS. But it seems to have gotten people to talk more, to respond more.

The Facts About Baba:
1. Baba was already going to change alot before you started posting about us. The reason we were not happy with your post is because you weren't aware of the changes to come.
2. Things are going to get heated up alot and the Western RIM will not look the same in a months time, so watch out for that.
3. We did not have any association with *Rim* nor any agreements. We simply told them that we will plan based on whats best for the tribe.
4. We have nothing to do with the Spy in Bold. I used to resort to those tactics before. But now, I just feel not bothered because a good tribe does not really need to rely on such tactics but if we do get the information, we of course wouldn't say no to it.

If there is anything else you want to speculate before writing, please feel free to contact me about the facts and I will provide you with definitive answers which would be the truth and nothing else.

Good Luck to your posts.

Deleted User - 4669627

fair enough, only point I would argue is the *RiM* part, but I already have argued it