Top 10 Tribes!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

new tribe review is finished

reminder, future reviews will be edited to original 11 posts, not a perfect system, but you'll find the past reviews in the same place & quoting the part regarding each individual tribe is easier.

have a look, see what you think, I am open to better ideas regarding structure. keep in mind that likes may reflect past posts, not current ones.

kekua

#1 NN

#1 The Viper Pit ;) (just kidding, NN ofc)

At last review, they had a 37k lead over 2nd place, now it is 669k! :eek:

The Cleaning Lady alone is like 100k, their being first to begin nobling T-C-O added maybe another 100k. Recruitment of several CRAWL players gave them well over 100k & normally such a move from the would result in a forum thread calling them snakes, but not this time. :rolleyes:

Only 2 of their 39 accounts are inactive, meaning they could recruit 3 Axe :eek:

The only tribe that could wreck NN atm is NN.

View attachment 988

Rank 1 by nearly 1 mill point margin, every single account above 10k growth (except 1 which is merging). This tribe carried out the first w94 op which gained 30+ villages. They've managed to not draw any accusations in the past month.

They had been backing an Axe win in k54, which allowed then to gain the most from the Axe collapse & predisposed them to enmity with FnB & Purge both. With Karma joining Purge they could play on the enmity between FnB & Karma and try to get Purge to war FnB with them, especially if FnB attacks Karma first. It's certainly an obstacle to the diplomacy needed for FnB to work together with Purge against the vulnerable position NN has taken in k54.

I would presume that vulnerable position & uncertain future was the reason for NN adopting an academy, as previously mentioned in CRAWL's non-review.

Unjustifi3d has been unable to post to the forums in reply to any of my reviews, but I expect him to be unbanned within the next few days & welcome his return to the forums, which have been overwhelmingly dominated by Smart!

I, along with everybody in k54 can't wait to see what comes next, hopefully they improve the premium exchange, it's been shit recently :p

View attachment 1030

#1 NN

#1 The Viper Pit ;) (just kidding, NN ofc)

At last review, they had a 37k lead over 2nd place, now it is 669k! :eek:

The Cleaning Lady alone is like 100k, their being first to begin nobling T-C-O added maybe another 100k. Recruitment of several CRAWL players gave them well over 100k & normally such a move from the would result in a forum thread calling them snakes, but not this time. :rolleyes:

Only 2 of their 39 accounts are inactive, meaning they could recruit 3 Axe :eek:

The only tribe that could wreck NN atm is NN.

View attachment 988

Rank 1 by nearly 1 mill point margin, every single account above 10k growth (except 1 which is merging). This tribe carried out the first w94 op which gained 30+ villages. They've managed to not draw any accusations in the past month.

They had been backing an Axe win in k54, which allowed then to gain the most from the Axe collapse & predisposed them to enmity with FnB & Purge both. With Karma joining Purge they could play on the enmity between FnB & Karma and try to get Purge to war FnB with them, especially if FnB attacks Karma first. It's certainly an obstacle to the diplomacy needed for FnB to work together with Purge against the vulnerable position NN has taken in k54.

I would presume that vulnerable position & uncertain future was the reason for NN adopting an academy, as previously mentioned in CRAWL's non-review.

Unjustifi3d has been unable to post to the forums in reply to any of my reviews, but I expect him to be unbanned within the next few days & welcome his return to the forums, which have been overwhelmingly dominated by Smart!

I, along with everybody in k54 can't wait to see what comes next, hopefully they improve the premium exchange, it's been shit recently :p

View attachment 1030

Don't know if I should comment this, overall it would seem okey, but takes out of equation all the hours and hours of planing put in to every single step we take.

We have big room for improvement, our timings are not in sync yet, our crew is too friendly to beginners (what happens when you give a heart to ironman :D ), but one thing that is worth noting is the activity and growth, our players love this game and love there crew that is why they stay and play or find a way.

All I want to say is thank you to my crew, all the time and effort they have put in to this, and welcome new recruits in to our family!

shahyd - thank you for your reweaves. :)

Kekua aka Krii

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
#6 FnB (up 3)

Worst, they have a player named Pepe the Frog. The name should not even be legal, I'm wondering if he would be banned if I reported him.

Pepe was a cartoon which 1st became a meme for trolls, but later was adopted as a white supremacist symbol. The creator was so upset by this that he literally killed Pepe so as to remove any association. Any non-racist would follow the lead and not associate themselves with the name. Only a racist would use it. Atm, he is one of their inactives, they should kick & noble him. If he were active & refuted the racist claim, he could pay to change it, though I bet the mods would offer him a free name change if he told them "I wasn't aware it was racist, I'm not racist but don't have the pp to change it"

Then they should discuss a merge with *RiM* :rolleyes:

View attachment 1026

Dont you think thats a little extreme? I had no idea that the wierd green frog meme had racist undertones and i have never seen it used in a racist context. Indeed going onto the ADL website (The Anti-Defamation League is an international Jewish non-governmental organization based in the United States.) They have this to say:

However, because so many Pepe the Frog memes are not bigoted in nature, it is important to examine use of the meme only in context. The mere fact of posting a Pepe meme does not mean that someone is racist or white supremacist.

I'd suggest if you have concerns over racism (either covert or otherwise) to take it up with the in-game staff rather than publicly denouncing someone on the externals.

Deleted User - 4669627

Dont you think thats a little extreme? I had no idea that the wierd green frog meme had racist undertones and i have never seen it used in a racist context. Indeed going onto the ADL website (The Anti-Defamation League is an international Jewish non-governmental organization based in the United States.) They have this to say:

I'd suggest if you have concerns over racism (either covert or otherwise) to take it up with the in-game staff rather than publicly denouncing someone on the externals.

the adl has listed 150 bigotry & hate symbols (of which Pepe is 1, the newest), I would doubt anybody knows most of them

does your lack of recognition make my recognition extreme? not at all

somebody who actually adopted the name would be much more likely to know pepe's affiliations
it's hard to imagine the player in question did not know of the racist link before starting w94

on another point, it doesn't necessarily mean you're kkk if you wear a white robe & pointy cap, but if you don't want to be associated with them, don't look like them
it's real simple

it's also a real obvious & natural reaction to publicly condemn racism, the idea that it is extreme is extreme itself
clearly, this player even wanted to be called out, or they would not have chose the name, they wanted the attention

cheers to Apple btw...

https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/apple-reportedly-bans-pepe-the-frog-game-from-app-store/

idc much where inno games staff stands on the topic though, I'm more interested in the community response, perhaps inno is also, idk

I know the swastika didn't evolve into an anti-semitic symbol overnight, it evolved over time, and when people first called it a hate & bigotry symbol, people defended it, much like you see with the Confederate flag in America today :oops:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
the adl has listed 150 bigotry & hate symbols (of which Pepe is 1, the newest), I would doubt anybody knows most of them

does your lack of recognition make my recognition extreme? not at all

somebody who actually adopted the name would be much more likely to know pepe's affiliations
it's hard to imagine the player in question did not know of the racist link before starting w94

on another point, it doesn't necessarily mean you're kkk if you wear a white robe & pointy cap, but if you don't want to be associated with them, don't look like them
it's real simple

it's also a real obvious & natural reaction to publicly condemn racism, the idea that it is extreme is extreme itself
clearly, this player even wanted to be called out, or they would not have chose the name, they wanted the attention

cheers to Apple btw...

https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/apple-reportedly-bans-pepe-the-frog-game-from-app-store/

idc much where inno games staff stands on the topic though, I'm more interested in the community response, perhaps inno is also, idk

I know the swastika didn't evolve into an anti-semitic symbol overnight, it evolved over time, and when people first called it a hate & bigotry symbol, people defended it, much like you see with the Confederate flag in America today :oops:

My concern is that you have no proof he is being racist or is even aware that it could be a racist symbol. I had no idea that it was a racist symbol and i'd imagine 90% of the internet community has no idea as well.

Your examples are a straw-man fallacy because nobody could question KKK or the swastika as iconic racist symbols of the alternative right. Nobody is going to accidentally wear a freaking white robe and pointy had by mistake because the existence of the KKK dates back centuries and were once in the public eye, during the 1920s there were literally millions who were members. This is compared with the pepe frog (created in 2005) who has been used by a very few people people since late 2016 to spread their racist trash. They are literally uncomparable.

Why are you interested in creating a community backlash? Why didnt you take your concerns to inno directly? Every time i've opened a ticket with them i've always had a response within 24 hours and usually within 6. If it is indeed a prevalent racist symbol in some parts of the internet community i guarantee you they would have done something about it if reported. The fact that you 'dont care' about where the people who have the power to solve your issue stand is quite frankly questionable.

http://www.twstats.com/index.php?page=search - searching for 'pepe the frog' shows the account was first active in mid 2015, which as far as i understand it is way before the symbol was hijacked by the alt right. How can you accuse someone of being racist when there is every chance they are not? If you have genuine concerns (which you clearly do, understandably) Then please contact inno about it who can investigate and either ban the player if they find its intentional or make them change their name if its not. Problem solved.

I've seen that you consider yourself the 'media' for this world, try something other than tabloid journalism please and act responsibly.

Also just to make it clear if i was in this situation then i would change my account name immediately as the idea of being associated with anything racist would make me supremely uncomfortable. However given the player is not here to defend himself then i feel like i have to try to prevent a witch-hunt against someone who has a fair chance of being innocent.

xehawrath

#6 FnB (up 3)

#9 FnB

Their recent op against Axe was the most successful W94 has witnessed, giving them the greatest lead in war stats of any war, in the longest running war of W94.
You might be drawn to the conclusion that these guys are Warriors!

Overall, they are a much more balanced tribe than ODIN, though they also have a couple players who have yet to noble after 2 full months.

I am sure they will continue as they always have to #JustDealWithIt

View attachment 974

These warriors who withstood so much became the first w94 tribe which can claim to have defeated not just any top 5 tribe, but the tribe that was rank 1 when the war began!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I could just end the review there, they defeated the rank 1 tribe, but they are not perfect, so I will poke them a little :p

They were unable to gain the spoils of that war, NN & Purge. gained the most. They failed to capitalize on the implosion & gangbang of T-C-O. As a result, they are still not a contender & face limited options :(

They have a LOT of accounts who joined at start of world yet still cannot achieve 10k growth in a week :oops:

Worst, they have a player named Pepe the Frog. The name should not even be legal, I'm wondering if he would be banned if I reported him.

Pepe was a cartoon which 1st became a meme for trolls, but later was adopted as a white supremacist symbol. The creator was so upset by this that he literally killed Pepe so as to remove any association. Any non-racist would follow the lead and not associate themselves with the name. Only a racist would use it. Atm, he is one of their inactives, they should kick & noble him. If he were active & refuted the racist claim, he could pay to change it, though I bet the mods would offer him a free name change if he told them "I wasn't aware it was racist, I'm not racist but don't have the pp to change it"

Then they should discuss a merge with *RiM* :rolleyes:

View attachment 1026

They didn't defeat Axe.
They took villages from players that went inactive due to RL and launched OP after OP on two accounts that received no tribal support.
Beyoncé who was the duke and closest player constantly ignored this and never bothered to help as can be seen by his ODS.
I will admit that they did give the two of us quite the trouble though and did well capitalizing on merges that we were happening. (Poor ismail didn't turn off his command sharing because he still trusted FnB at the time)

LC Hammer

#5 *RiM* (up 2)

#7 *RiM*

They (like FnB) have been around a long time without being accused of any "dirty tactics." Like FnB they have not been able to capitalize on circumstances & are left with few options, adding to poor growth among their mates. Their best option is to merge with FnB.

Each suffers less threat & pressure than they recently did, affording them the ability to trim down, while providing food to more active mates, mergers & coplayers for less active mates. They could even share the forum for players interested in merging & coplaying.

Each is a respectable tribe & each is a fighter. Merged they could be a contender worth rooting for? :rolleyes:

While w94 has been generally critical of the Smart! merge, I expect FnB/*RiM* would be hailed as Smart! ;)

View attachment 1027
They just did? are you a soothsayer?

Deleted User - 4669627

They didn't defeat Axe.
They took villages from players that went inactive due to RL and launched OP after OP on two accounts that received no tribal support.
Beyoncé who was the duke and closest player constantly ignored this and never bothered to help as can be seen by his ODS.
I will admit that they did give the two of us quite the trouble though and did well capitalizing on merges that we were happening. (Poor ismail didn't turn off his command sharing because he still trusted FnB at the time)
There was an ingame declaration? their ingame war stats say they won?

DeletedUser120958

Anyway, The FnB *Rim* Merge is now complete, was a necessary merge to stand stronger.
Expect fun stuff from us in the days to come
Looking forward to it. Your tribe has too much deadweight for my taste, but no tribe is perfect. Definetly prefer such tribe over Vodka who are scared of warring big tribes.

Nickovitshj

Looking forward to it. Your tribe has too much deadweight for my taste, but no tribe is perfect. Definetly prefer such tribe over Vodka who are scared of warring big tribes.

Idk what you consider dead weight.
All members in this tribe have took part in ops before and sent support when needed.
It's not all about being the biggest player around

DeletedUser120958

Idk what you consider dead weight.
All members in this tribe have took part in ops before and sent support when needed.
It's not all about being the biggest player around
There's a limit to how low you can go before your contributions are meaningless..And some of your members have hit it. At this point it would be better if an active player had those villages in his hands.

Joe10P

Forums on topic as ever...

What starts as an okay review of the top tribes becomes a debate about racist symbolism.

Tribal Wars never ceases to amaze me.