Top 10 Tribes!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

oberjarl is awesome

Looking forward to it. Your tribe has too much deadweight for my taste, but no tribe is perfect. Definetly prefer such tribe over Vodka who are scared of warring big tribes.
And who exactly are we afraid of?

LC Hammer

Lets move this back on topic, this week we have seen two large merges: BOLD-Baba- Pnut (Smart!) and Fnb-*RIM* (UC).

Thoughts?

DeletedUser120958

And who exactly are we afraid of?
You are working together with Smart! to take out few isolated uneX members that joined Gasp! (and having hard time doing it)
Have friendly relationship with Purge, and no intention of warring anytime soon.
Now I understand why you do it, I know you wanna clean up your continent and merge your players, but uC would not sit and rest like this, they are true war tribe :)
They're not scared just because their tribe is not in perfect condition for war.

oberjarl is awesome

You are working together with Smart! to take out few isolated uneX members that joined Gasp! (and having hard time doing it)
Have friendly relationship with Purge, and no intention of warring anytime soon.
Now I understand why you do it, I know you wanna clean up your continent and merge your players, but uC would not sit and rest like this, they are true war tribe :)
They're not scared just because their tribe is not in perfect condition for war.
I am not aware we were working with smart to eliminate gasp! That is news to me :)
We are also a rim tribe that formed a week or so ago with the fewest members of any tribe in the top 10 by far.

uC on the other hand is the middle of the core, they do not war only because they are a war tribe, but because that is the only way to grow at this point. Props to them for doing well against Axe and other wars however you can't compare a tribe where half the members started weeks to a month later. We shall prove ourselves when the time is right

DeletedUser120958

Weeks ago, they were fighting. Starting late is not a good excuse. Of course, take your sweet time until you have good chance at attacking weakened tribe.

oberjarl is awesome

Weeks ago, they were fighting. Starting late is not a good excuse. Of course, take your sweet time until you have good chance at attacking weakened tribe.
Will do thanks for the advice! I was going to just send trains 70hrs+ over to NN alone and declare war on them.

Lord BillyNoMates

Will do thanks for the advice! I was going to just send trains 70hrs+ over to NN alone and declare war on them.
i missed the point where your tribe is a rim tribe?

half your members are in fact core members so yet againyour argument is flawed

and on top of that how can you brag about being top 10 with the fewest members when its easy to do so

oberjarl is awesome

i missed the point where your tribe is a rim tribe?

half your members are in fact core members so yet againyour argument is flawed

and on top of that how can you brag about being top 10 with the fewest members when its easy to do so
Peoples opinions of rim tribes differ. Our tribe has half members starting like a month late and then a few days to a week late with Beyoncé/mini unicorns being the sole full core player, who then relocated to play with us.
I just said that of the top 10 tribes we have by far the fewest members. Don't see how that's bragging...

As a total side note not at all related, here is my convo with twodeadly on our tribe, should be amusing to many :)

IMG_2178.PNG IMG_2179.PNG

DeletedUser121006

Peoples opinions of rim tribes differ. Our tribe has half members starting like a month late and then a few days to a week late with Beyoncé/mini unicorns being the sole full core player, who then relocated to play with us.
I just said that of the top 10 tribes we have by far the fewest members. Don't see how that's bragging...

As a total side note not at all related, here is my convo with twodeadly on our tribe, should be amusing to many :)

View attachment 1046 View attachment 1047

It's an honor having you as a co-duke ober. Jobless I hope you accept the invite :)

DeletedUser119075

View attachment 1046 View attachment 1047

LOL, As I said in other thread, It's dejavu. The exact thing happens to him every world. Tribe will fall and he will get rimmed.

DeletedUser120361

Thorough reviews as always shayd :) good read.

One thing I have to ask though;

Since I didn't consider even 1 of the 3 tribe's leaderships as trustworthy (pnut poached from no, baba lied to rim, eastwood lied about me lol)

Best of all, they created a contender tribe, though I personally hope they do not win. 3 unethical tribes merging just isn't as respectable as 1 tribe never even accused of foul play. I'd much rather see -YES- or Purge win, maybe FnB/*RiM* if they merge, 2 respectable tribes merging is respectable.

You state Pnut are untrustworthy for poaching from NO, fair comment, entitled to your opinion, but then you go on to say you'd rather a tribe who hasn't been accused of foul play win, then suggest YES,
Well I'd like to accuse -YES- of poaching players from both *Rim* and POTC!
Does this make you want to put them in the group of 'please don't win' with us, or does inviting players from other tribes only count as poaching when you have it in for the inviting tribe? :rolleyes:

LC Hammer

Top 10 Tribe Review

1. NN –

NN has been rank 1 for weeks now and with almost a million over rank 2. Will they be dethroned anytime soon? My prediction is not within the next month. As displayed in the wall of fame, they dominate K55 and with their academy (CRAWL) K65 as well.

#1 No tribe 274 conquers 31.93%

#2 NN 101 conquers 11.77%

#3 [R] 88 conquers 10.26%

#4 HER0ES 44 conquers 5.13%

#5 AOW 43 conquers 5.01%

#6 BoC 28 conquers 3.26%

#7 E CRAWL 26 conquers 3.03%

#8 AKT 21 conquers 2.45%

#9 T-C-O 17 conquers 1.98%

#10 FnB 11 conquers 1.28%

#11 HEROES 11 conquers 1.28%

#12 InB 10 conquers 1.17%

#13 2R 9 conquers 1.05%

#14 MeoW 9 conquers 1.05%

#15 lNVADE 8 conquers 0.93%

NNs conquers indicate what we already know, that they haven’t been tested in large scale conflict.

However, that is subject to change with acquisition of ex-Axe players. NN now borders Purge.

6/38 members with less than 10k growth a week.

2. Smart!

A lot of criticism about the merge of Pnut- Baba- BOLD has surfaced in the externals. Some of it valid, some not so much. In response to this new “Super Tribe”, I decided to interview ex-Duke of Pnut, Reece.

[12:45:00 PM] LC Hammer: Okay everything is on the record now if that's okay

[12:45:06 PM] Reece (El Capitan): (Y)

[12:45:42 PM] LC Hammer: So tell me about Pnut, what were the circumstances surrounding the creation of the tribe? was it a premade?

[12:49:30 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Initially me and my co who I met on w91 were just going to join and see where the world took us, but with w91 fast loosing interest in the war there we ended up banding together and forming the original 20 or so members of Pnut, soon joined by other nearby w91 players and friends of the original 20.

[12:50:40 PM] LC Hammer: Awesome, and then obviously Pnut gained traction and was initially was well received on the forum.

[12:51:26 PM] LC Hammer: As Pnut grew in size and expanded you targeted gasp! a current top ten tribe

[12:51:48 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Well with a roster of well known players we were hard to ignore!

[12:52:12 PM] LC Hammer: That was the first negative impression received on the forum by a few of the community members. Could you explain your reasoning behind that OP?

[12:53:11 PM] Reece (El Capitan): We wanted to expand north, we expanded north

[12:53:19 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Basic TW :p

[12:54:39 PM] LC Hammer: Exactly, they were were in your way of expanding to the Rim so you decided to remedy that predicament.

[12:55:07 PM] LC Hammer: The OP was vastly successful with you taking a number of villages and ending up recruiting some of their members

[12:55:13 PM] LC Hammer: Why did it stop?

[12:58:12 PM] Reece (El Capitan): -YES- declared war just after we planned a second op on Gasp so we had to turn our attention there,

A broken Gasp didn't pose much of a threat at the time so we cancelled the op.

[12:59:47 PM] LC Hammer: As I understand it the YES war was over a barb?

[1:02:53 PM] Reece (El Capitan): (cwl)

[1:03:23 PM] Reece (El Capitan): You could say that, but the barb was just a scapegoat for deeper set issues between the two tribes

[1:03:39 PM] LC Hammer: Care to elaborate?

[1:10:59 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Well initially the two tribes had a nap secured between me and ddog, this lasted for two weeks with no issues.

If I remember rightly that nap was due to end on the 24th of the month, a few days before Ryan (ryan.slowe) had ddog removed as coduke, at which point my points of contact in NO (as they were at the time) became Ryan and Martin (twodeadly)

I've tried to arrange diplo to go on past the 24th,

During these talks martin made it very clear to us he wanted no nap and wanted us out of the K, needlessly to say we didn't get along,

The barb just became a catalyst for these personality differences to manifest themselves, giving martin half of what he wanted, no nap.

[1:11:51 PM] LC Hammer: interesting take.

[1:12:08 PM] LC Hammer: So then the war began and both sides exchanged OPs

[1:12:36 PM] LC Hammer: How long into the war did Merge talks begin with Baba and then eventually BOLD

[1:33:45 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Well first NO called a leadership election, which ultimately resulted in the formation of YES by Jobless and the addition of a couple new recruits for us.

Then came the Gasp op,

Followed by the YES declaration and op,

We didn't actually do an op in return, we just retook what we'd lost, we were rebuilding from the gasp op and by the time our troops were ready the merge plans had been settled and we left it there and started internals and merges, along with some spring cleaning in the home K.

Baba merge was in the plan from the day we got diplo with them, bold came into that a week before the merge happened max

[1:34:40 PM] LC Hammer: Why were BOLD interested in the merge

[2:45:03 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Well we'd had a long running nap with bold which we were looking to make into an alliance upon merging,

Understandably they felt threatened by the thought of us and Baba merging, so they offered the idea of a 3 way merge.

[2:45:43 PM | Edited 2:45:52 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Sorry had to do some adulting (whew)

[2:45:50 PM] LC Hammer: How did you decide which players wouldn't make the cut?

[2:47:04 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Well baba had already been trimming down ready for a merge, and a recently battle tested Pnut meant we had a good idea of who was worth keeping, same with BOLD due to their war with RIM

[2:48:23 PM] LC Hammer: Looking forward, have the wars ended with RIM and -YES- ?

[2:50:14 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Officially yes with both, no war has been re-declared,

Un-officially there was a small skirmish with both, we shall see how things go.

[2:50:51 PM] LC Hammer: Alright well I wish you well in all your endeavors :) thank you for speaking with me.

As Smart hasn’t been around long enough for me to form a thorough and educated opinion about them, Ill leave it at this. They have pretty poor placement, with top tribes surrounding them on all sides. To grow, war is necessary.

3. Purge

Im not going to fangirl over purge like a lot do. Purge does a lot right, but they are far from the perfect tribe.

7/36 less than 10k growth a week

3/25 of the top farmers in the world.. For a tribe ranked 3 that’s not very impressive.

#1 B No tribe 245 conquers 46.4%

#2 Y Purge. 80 conquers 15.15%

#3 E -GA- 35 conquers 6.63%

#4 E O_G 24 conquers 4.55%

#5 D ODIN 18 conquers 3.41%

#6 E Virus 16 conquers 3.03%

#7 D Axe 13 conquers 2.46%

#8 D NERD 11 conquers 2.08%

#9 E Chosen 10 conquers 1.89%

#10 E BOLD 8 conquers 1.52%

#11 E CUCK 4 conquers 0.76%

#12 E Pnut 4 conquers 0.76%

#13 E TROY 4 conquers 0.76%

#14 E FnB 4 conquers 0.76%

#15 E Fame 4 conquers 0.76%

Purge, besides encounters with small tribes, is relatively untested. I would be interested to see how things turn out now that they share a border with NN.

4. -YES-

Im not going to hide my bias, I am not a huge fan of -YES- . Between twodeadly and Ryanslowe their forum presence is absolute rubbish. It makes me wonder if all of YES is arrogant?

They have a big mouth and in this weeks OP on Smart! They did not back it up.

They are bordered by Smart! And NN, and they’ve made it clear which way they are trying to expand.

4/25 top farmers

5. *Uc* *Uc2*

Ill give credit where credit is due, they handled the axe debacle pretty well. And are relatively battle tested. They have to be, now they have no room to expand, war has to be on the menu in *UC*

0/25 top farmers…. Im going to puke.

6. Vodka

Worst tribe in the top 10

7. CRAWL

8. Gasp!

Gasp is a tribe that’s gone through many ups and downs, northern rim tribe that’s recently found their way. They recovered quite well from getting OP’d by Pnut. It seems like they are preparing to strike back as KillAbee took a village from Sinful angel, is this just harmless growth? Or are Smart! Going to regret not finishing off Gasp! ?

All and all, I don’t think Gasp! Are anywhere near endgame material. More than likely they will be rimmed by Smart! If smart decides that enough is enough.

0/25 top farmers

9. POTC

0/25 Top farmers

Does anyone farm anymore?