Top 10 Tribes!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

Top 10 Tribe Review

1. NN –

NN has been rank 1 for weeks now and with almost a million over rank 2. Will they be dethroned anytime soon? My prediction is not within the next month. As displayed in the wall of fame, they dominate K55 and with their academy (CRAWL) K65 as well.

#1 No tribe 274 conquers 31.93%

#2 NN 101 conquers 11.77%

#3 [R] 88 conquers 10.26%

#4 HER0ES 44 conquers 5.13%

#5 AOW 43 conquers 5.01%

#6 BoC 28 conquers 3.26%

#7 E CRAWL 26 conquers 3.03%

#8 AKT 21 conquers 2.45%

#9 T-C-O 17 conquers 1.98%

#10 FnB 11 conquers 1.28%

#11 HEROES 11 conquers 1.28%

#12 InB 10 conquers 1.17%

#13 2R 9 conquers 1.05%

#14 MeoW 9 conquers 1.05%

#15 lNVADE 8 conquers 0.93%

NNs conquers indicate what we already know, that they haven’t been tested in large scale conflict.

However, that is subject to change with acquisition of ex-Axe players. NN now borders Purge.

6/38 members with less than 10k growth a week.

2. Smart!

A lot of criticism about the merge of Pnut- Baba- BOLD has surfaced in the externals. Some of it valid, some not so much. In response to this new “Super Tribe”, I decided to interview ex-Duke of Pnut, Reece.

[12:45:00 PM] LC Hammer: Okay everything is on the record now if that's okay

[12:45:06 PM] Reece (El Capitan): (Y)

[12:45:42 PM] LC Hammer: So tell me about Pnut, what were the circumstances surrounding the creation of the tribe? was it a premade?

[12:49:30 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Initially me and my co who I met on w91 were just going to join and see where the world took us, but with w91 fast loosing interest in the war there we ended up banding together and forming the original 20 or so members of Pnut, soon joined by other nearby w91 players and friends of the original 20.

[12:50:40 PM] LC Hammer: Awesome, and then obviously Pnut gained traction and was initially was well received on the forum.

[12:51:26 PM] LC Hammer: As Pnut grew in size and expanded you targeted gasp! a current top ten tribe

[12:51:48 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Well with a roster of well known players we were hard to ignore!

[12:52:12 PM] LC Hammer: That was the first negative impression received on the forum by a few of the community members. Could you explain your reasoning behind that OP?

[12:53:11 PM] Reece (El Capitan): We wanted to expand north, we expanded north

[12:53:19 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Basic TW :p

[12:54:39 PM] LC Hammer: Exactly, they were were in your way of expanding to the Rim so you decided to remedy that predicament.

[12:55:07 PM] LC Hammer: The OP was vastly successful with you taking a number of villages and ending up recruiting some of their members

[12:55:13 PM] LC Hammer: Why did it stop?

[12:58:12 PM] Reece (El Capitan): -YES- declared war just after we planned a second op on Gasp so we had to turn our attention there,

A broken Gasp didn't pose much of a threat at the time so we cancelled the op.

[12:59:47 PM] LC Hammer: As I understand it the YES war was over a barb?

[1:02:53 PM] Reece (El Capitan): (cwl)

[1:03:23 PM] Reece (El Capitan): You could say that, but the barb was just a scapegoat for deeper set issues between the two tribes

[1:03:39 PM] LC Hammer: Care to elaborate?

[1:10:59 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Well initially the two tribes had a nap secured between me and ddog, this lasted for two weeks with no issues.

If I remember rightly that nap was due to end on the 24th of the month, a few days before Ryan (ryan.slowe) had ddog removed as coduke, at which point my points of contact in NO (as they were at the time) became Ryan and Martin (twodeadly)

I've tried to arrange diplo to go on past the 24th,

During these talks martin made it very clear to us he wanted no nap and wanted us out of the K, needlessly to say we didn't get along,

The barb just became a catalyst for these personality differences to manifest themselves, giving martin half of what he wanted, no nap.

[1:11:51 PM] LC Hammer: interesting take.

[1:12:08 PM] LC Hammer: So then the war began and both sides exchanged OPs

[1:12:36 PM] LC Hammer: How long into the war did Merge talks begin with Baba and then eventually BOLD

[1:33:45 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Well first NO called a leadership election, which ultimately resulted in the formation of YES by Jobless and the addition of a couple new recruits for us.

Then came the Gasp op,

Followed by the YES declaration and op,

We didn't actually do an op in return, we just retook what we'd lost, we were rebuilding from the gasp op and by the time our troops were ready the merge plans had been settled and we left it there and started internals and merges, along with some spring cleaning in the home K.

Baba merge was in the plan from the day we got diplo with them, bold came into that a week before the merge happened max

[1:34:40 PM] LC Hammer: Why were BOLD interested in the merge

[2:45:03 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Well we'd had a long running nap with bold which we were looking to make into an alliance upon merging,

Understandably they felt threatened by the thought of us and Baba merging, so they offered the idea of a 3 way merge.

[2:45:43 PM | Edited 2:45:52 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Sorry had to do some adulting (whew)

[2:45:50 PM] LC Hammer: How did you decide which players wouldn't make the cut?

[2:47:04 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Well baba had already been trimming down ready for a merge, and a recently battle tested Pnut meant we had a good idea of who was worth keeping, same with BOLD due to their war with RIM

[2:48:23 PM] LC Hammer: Looking forward, have the wars ended with RIM and -YES- ?

[2:50:14 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Officially yes with both, no war has been re-declared,

Un-officially there was a small skirmish with both, we shall see how things go.

[2:50:51 PM] LC Hammer: Alright well I wish you well in all your endeavors :) thank you for speaking with me.

As Smart hasn’t been around long enough for me to form a thorough and educated opinion about them, Ill leave it at this. They have pretty poor placement, with top tribes surrounding them on all sides. To grow, war is necessary.

3. Purge

Im not going to fangirl over purge like a lot do. Purge does a lot right, but they are far from the perfect tribe.

7/36 less than 10k growth a week

3/25 of the top farmers in the world.. For a tribe ranked 3 that’s not very impressive.

#1 B No tribe 245 conquers 46.4%

#2 Y Purge. 80 conquers 15.15%

#3 E -GA- 35 conquers 6.63%

#4 E O_G 24 conquers 4.55%

#5 D ODIN 18 conquers 3.41%

#6 E Virus 16 conquers 3.03%

#7 D Axe 13 conquers 2.46%

#8 D NERD 11 conquers 2.08%

#9 E Chosen 10 conquers 1.89%

#10 E BOLD 8 conquers 1.52%

#11 E CUCK 4 conquers 0.76%

#12 E Pnut 4 conquers 0.76%

#13 E TROY 4 conquers 0.76%

#14 E FnB 4 conquers 0.76%

#15 E Fame 4 conquers 0.76%

Purge, besides encounters with small tribes, is relatively untested. I would be interested to see how things turn out now that they share a border with NN.

4. -YES-

Im not going to hide my bias, I am not a huge fan of -YES- . Between twodeadly and Ryanslowe their forum presence is absolute rubbish. It makes me wonder if all of YES is arrogant?

They have a big mouth and in this weeks OP on Smart! They did not back it up.

They are bordered by Smart! And NN, and they’ve made it clear which way they are trying to expand.

4/25 top farmers

5. *Uc* *Uc2*

Ill give credit where credit is due, they handled the axe debacle pretty well. And are relatively battle tested. They have to be, now they have no room to expand, war has to be on the menu in *UC*

0/25 top farmers…. Im going to puke.

6. Vodka

Worst tribe in the top 10

7. CRAWL

8. Gasp!

Gasp is a tribe that’s gone through many ups and downs, northern rim tribe that’s recently found their way. They recovered quite well from getting OP’d by Pnut. It seems like they are preparing to strike back as KillAbee took a village from Sinful angel, is this just harmless growth? Or are Smart! Going to regret not finishing off Gasp! ?

All and all, I don’t think Gasp! Are anywhere near endgame material. More than likely they will be rimmed by Smart! If smart decides that enough is enough.

0/25 top farmers

9. POTC

0/25 Top farmers

Does anyone farm anymore?

"stickied" for now to op

DeletedUser121006

TOP 10 TRIBE REVIEW

Well it's time a guy new to this server expressed his opinion about the top 10 tribes. I want do it my style, so I am sorry if this isn't what you are used to.

Shall we get this started then?

9: POTC

As I see they are a rim tribe. Haven't heard much about these guys. Good job keeping a low profile! What I personally believe is that they will merge into a bigger tribe in the future and their weakest players will become food.

8: Gasp!

Decently structured tribe I would say. They are united and their big cluster will be hard to break. However their offensive capabilities are really low and I think that these guys must start being more aggressive if they want to have a chance. Staying passive and waiting for the enemy to come at you, always results in defeat.

7:CRAWL

Academy of NN. I wouldn't write anything here coz there is no point since they are part of NN. Just want to write that I personally hate turtles -.-

6: Vodka

My tribe. I had absolutely no friends in this world, and in this server in general. When Vodka was formed I knew that it is the only tribe I am interested in joining. It was extremely hard joining this elite group, but looks like I finally did it, along with my co, who without his help I wouldn't be there now. Thanks Angel <3

Inside there, we have S-Class potential and I think we can do it! Every single player inside Vodka is a special chapter of this world. Nick you are my man and you know it. This tribes combines skills with humor and alcohol. Definitely a place to be!!

One of the favorites to win the world.

5:
*uC*

Some tribes merged in there and formed this one. I hate merges so I don't think they are nothing but NN food.
Merges are bad in my opinion because they consist of different teams, and every team has it's own playstyle. Whenmid-class tribes merge with each other, the result isn't anything special. If you failed to win as solo groups, you won't do it even if you team up.

4: -YES-

Well I love that this tribe is aggressive. However, you are going too much agro. If these guys plan their strategy better I am sure they got some serious potential. Just play more clever guys. First OP on the duke of the enemy? Meh...

With more clever playstyle, they can indeed become one of the favorites!

3: Purge.

Well another tribe which I think has very low potential. I don't know the players there but their position is just too bad man. I want to see what will happen there though!

2: Smart!
The other tribe I could have applied for, but I prefered vodka. I didn't like the fact that 3 super-tribes merged together. I don't know the guys there and I may be wrong though. I don't like their wide position and I really think they have been recruiting players just because of their points without any deeper criteria. But I think they have some super-hot idividuals though. We will see how this goes.

With less people they could become a favorite.

1: NN

The guys that have my most respect along with Vodka. Congrats guys for all your accomplishments! You deserve the first place but we are coming in hot!

I don't know the reasons behind CRAWL becoming an academy though. I don't think you need an academy. But you know better for sure! Congrats again!

One of the favorites to win this world.

DeletedUser120996

ALL OF YOU TRASHES ARE DOING REVIEWS SO IT'S MY TIME ALSO

NN
they recruiteed to take over their k and haven't actualy faught properly yet. Few skirmishes to begin with but other than that the main reason they're rank1 is mass recruitingggg

Smart
BIG ASS MERGE with no where to grow, gotta war your way out of that mess

Purge.
No leadership and uselss farming idek. MAybe they could noble all their free villages from the tribe they were losing a war to before it caved and they coudl fight NN. Who knows, it's the first time Danny duked lol

-YES-
Martin's big mouth seems to spoil all their plans, idk who the duke is because martin is the only one who ever talks. Also ruins every externals thread with a who is theb est competition. Guis pls just 1v1 and move onnnnn

UC
Rim couldn't beat bold so they merged with another family tribe to make another fmily tribe. idk why shayd is obsessed with the Fnb guys when you can take villages from them if you have half a braincell.

Vodka
LETS GET DRUNK I LOVE BEING DR7NK

Gasp!
honestly Idk what theese' guys plan is because they spread af and smart don't like them all that much

POTC
they didn't statrt in the core like the 4A guys usually do so they might stand a chance lolll

Deleted User - 4669627

TOP 10 TRIBE REVIEW

Well it's time a guy new to this server expressed his opinion about the top 10 tribes. I want do it my style, so I am sorry if this isn't what you are used to.

Shall we get this started then?

9: POTC

As I see they are a rim tribe. Haven't heard much about these guys. Good job keeping a low profile! What I personally believe is that they will merge into a bigger tribe in the future and their weakest players will become food.

8: Gasp!

Decently structured tribe I would say. They are united and their big cluster will be hard to break. However their offensive capabilities are really low and I think that these guys must start being more aggressive if they want to have a chance. Staying passive and waiting for the enemy to come at you, always results in defeat.

7:CRAWL

Academy of NN. I wouldn't write anything here coz there is no point since they are part of NN. Just want to write that I personally hate turtles -.-

6: Vodka

My tribe. I had absolutely no friends in this world, and in this server in general. When Vodka was formed I knew that it is the only tribe I am interested in joining. It was extremely hard joining this elite group, but looks like I finally did it, along with my co, who without his help I wouldn't be there now. Thanks Angel <3

Inside there, we have S-Class potential and I think we can do it! Every single player inside Vodka is a special chapter of this world. Nick you are my man and you know it. This tribes combines skills with humor and alcohol. Definitely a place to be!!

One of the favorites to win the world.

5:
*uC*

Some tribes merged in there and formed this one. I hate merges so I don't think they are nothing but NN food.
Merges are bad in my opinion because they consist of different teams, and every team has it's own playstyle. Whenmid-class tribes merge with each other, the result isn't anything special. If you failed to win as solo groups, you won't do it even if you team up.

4: -YES-

Well I love that this tribe is aggressive. However, you are going too much agro. If these guys plan their strategy better I am sure they got some serious potential. Just play more clever guys. First OP on the duke of the enemy? Meh...

With more clever playstyle, they can indeed become one of the favorites!

3: Purge.

Well another tribe which I think has very low potential. I don't know the players there but their position is just too bad man. I want to see what will happen there though!

2: Smart!
The other tribe I could have applied for, but I prefered vodka. I didn't like the fact that 3 super-tribes merged together. I don't know the guys there and I may be wrong though. I don't like their wide position and I really think they have been recruiting players just because of their points without any deeper criteria. But I think they have some super-hot idividuals though. We will see how this goes.

With less people they could become a favorite.

The guys that have my most respect along with Vodka. Congrats guys for all your accomplishments! You deserve the first place but we are coming in hot!

I don't know the reasons behind CRAWL becoming an academy though. I don't think you need an academy. But you know better for sure! Congrats again!

also stickied to OP, which means if you go back to the Original Post in this thread, you'll notice "Other Reviews"

I will do a new update soon, been a busy week

Deleted User - 4669627

ALL OF YOU TRASHES ARE DOING REVIEWS SO IT'S MY TIME ALSO

NN
they recruiteed to take over their k and haven't actualy faught properly yet. Few skirmishes to begin with but other than that the main reason they're rank1 is mass recruitingggg

Smart
BIG ASS MERGE with no where to grow, gotta war your way out of that mess

Purge.
No leadership and uselss farming idek. MAybe they could noble all their free villages from the tribe they were losing a war to before it caved and they coudl fight NN. Who knows, it's the first time Danny duked lol

-YES-
Martin's big mouth seems to spoil all their plans, idk who the duke is because martin is the only one who ever talks. Also ruins every externals thread with a who is theb est competition. Guis pls just 1v1 and move onnnnn

UC
Rim couldn't beat bold so they merged with another family tribe to make another fmily tribe. idk why shayd is obsessed with the Fnb guys when you can take villages from them if you have half a braincell.

Vodka
LETS GET DRUNK I LOVE BEING DR7NK

Gasp!
honestly Idk what theese' guys plan is because they spread af and smart don't like them all that much

POTC
they didn't statrt in the core like the 4A guys usually do so they might stand a chance lolll
almost missed yours, snuck it in while I was working on the other ;)

DeletedUser120113

:D