Top 10 Tribes!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Nickovitshj

Nah she'll jump ship as soon as she sees fit, nn is dumb to recruit someone who is as disloyal as karma

The Pieman9 returns

Anyone wana update, see shahdy what good for some things lol.

Edit: Most these tribes have been erased off the map now lol.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Of the top 14 ODA players 7 are Smart and one has been rimmed by Smart. Nice job team!

2e265fd81b962d89a53427757d08a8b2.png

Top10review

Well since the last dude left us here we go!

1. NN. the silent giant.

The swift dismantling of purge has lead them to owning the better part of the southern half of the map.
Their 3 biggest threats are all fighting each other and I must say, diplomatically masterfully done, however I must ask. How boring is this win going to be?

Criticism
You would think that with the other top tribes all fighting their lead would grow exponentially, however its remained consistent at 2.4 million. Maybe it's in preparation for a big move or perhaps inactivity is getting the best of their lower tier members

2. Smart

I really wanted to see these guys fail vs vodka. Sadly so far I have been wrong. Technically on the present winning side of both the smart and vodka fronts so props to them. Smart will have its endgame clash with NN unless something big happens

Criticism they should be smashing vodka far harder then they are.

Vodka
logistically they shouldn't win vs smart & I find it impressive how well they're fairing. I had hoped they'd be doing better simply because their caliber is supposedly the highest on 94.

They grabbed some refugees off of purge. It should be interesting if NN punishes them for taking easy food off their plate

4. Yes? That slowly declining do nothing tribe? Watch them pick a side to merge into or perhaps have hocore merge into them.

Someone please argue what they're doing right because I'm not seeing it.

5. Hocore what are these guys doing and how are they still around?

I don't have much to say as they've mostly just fortified themselves which is thematically correct. Will their members split once the other top tribes decide to eat them or will they fight to the bitter end? Time will tell.

Crawl the number one tribes academy in the top 10? Riveting

Everyone else is at 1.6million or below so who cares.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
2. Smart

I really wanted to see these guys fail vs vodka. Sadly so far I have been wrong. Technically on the present winning side of both the smart and vodka fronts so props to them. Smart will have its endgame clash with NN unless something big happens

Wait so let me get this right, you expected us to fail the war vs Vodka, and then critisise us for winning it? You also need to consider they kicked out Koumadokits which is another 12 caps for Smart against Vodka.

Top10review

Wait so let me get this right, you expected us to fail the war vs Vodka, and then critisise us for winning it? You also need to consider they kicked out Koumadokits which is another 12 caps for Smart against Vodka.

Nah you guys should win it based on the production advantage alone. I just think you should be winning it harder. I also gave you guys props for how you've faired vs yes. I'd be very much content with smart losing or I'd settle for Eastwood being rimmed.

HeyMyNameIsWendy

1. NN. the silent giant.

The swift dismantling of purge has lead them to owning the better part of the southern half of the map.
Their 3 biggest threats are all fighting each other and I must say, diplomatically masterfully done, however I must ask. How boring is this win going to be?

Criticism
You would think that with the other top tribes all fighting their lead would grow exponentially, however its remained consistent at 2.4 million. Maybe it's in preparation for a big move or perhaps inactivity is getting the best of their lower tier members

2. Smart

Vodka
logistically they shouldn't win vs smart & I find it impressive how well they're fairing. I had hoped they'd be doing better simply because their caliber is supposedly the highest on 94.

They grabbed some refugees off of purge. It should be interesting if NN punishes them for taking easy food off their plate

4. Yes? That slowly declining do nothing tribe? Watch them pick a side to merge into or perhaps have hocore merge into them.

I don't have much to say as they've mostly just fortified themselves which is thematically correct. Will their members split once the other top tribes decide to eat them or will they fight to the bitter end? Time will tell.

If you're going to do these, back up what you're saying with facts or don't do them at all. 90% of what you've said here is fabricated bs.

DeletedUser120361

1. NN. the silent giant.

Criticism

:rolleyes:

The Pieman9 returns

Better than nothing, thank you for the reviews. Smart are gaining momentum, their lead in the war will be all the better as time goes on based on what I see.
Yes are indeed dieing, wtf happened with y'all, either way it's to smart benefit I guess.

I think that w94 just wants NN to do something crazy lol, I do too tbh. One of two things will happen:

1) NN war a top tribe and will decimate all in their path.
2) We will all laugh at them hard, as their Weiner is not as big as they claim it has been.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nah you guys should win it based on the production advantage alone. I just think you should be winning it harder. I also gave you guys props for how you've faired vs yes. I'd be very much content with smart losing or I'd settle for Eastwood being rimmed.
How come? We are warring YES on the other side so production wise we are evenly matched if not worse off?

DeletedUser121096

1. NN. the silent giant.

Criticism

2. Smart

Vodka

You probably shouldn't have even given a review, half of this is biased. You're a shell of what Shahyd was. At least he could overlook his biases and give realistic reviews of tribes. You're a joke.

Deleted User - 4669627

original post is now updated with this review...

1. NN. the silent giant.

Criticism

2. Smart

Vodka

Deleted User - 4669627

i am working on a new update, but i am seeing i cannot follow the structure i had been using
if i did, i would be deleting every review ever done of Purge. for example
however, clearly there is no longer a reason for a top 10 tribes thread, there are not 10 tribes in the entire world that even matter at this point
its time to retire this thread and move foward

top tribes review coming soon to a new thread