Top 10 Tribes!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser120958

Well now we have 3 tribes now that are serious contenders to win this world. World is still young, there's a lot to go their way, but they're on the right path.
But winning right now is less important...which tribe will provide best wars? that's what i wanna know.

Deleted User - 4669627

you're certainly trustworthy then!

point was not that you lied, but that all of you did, eastwood, hound, reece, etc
everybody who claimed there was no "special" relationship, just naps

thanks for clarifying that all of them refuting all those previous claims were lies, not just you

new question though, how stupid is it to BRAG about lying to the whole world?

p.s. I will just save this in case you figure it out & delete it ;)

Screenshot_2017-07-24-22-31-49.png

Deleted User - 4669627

Well now we have 3 tribes now that are serious contenders to win this world. World is still young, there's a lot to go their way, but they're on the right path.
But winning right now is less important...which tribe will provide best wars? that's what i wanna know.
fnb has already established it's them

LC Hammer

Who are the three tribes?

DeletedUser120425

you're certainly trustworthy then!

point was not that you lied, but that all of you did, eastwood, hound, reece, etc
everybody who claimed there was no "special" relationship, just naps

thanks for clarifying that all of them refuting all those previous claims were lies, not just you

new question though, how stupid is it to BRAG about lying to the whole world?

p.s. I will just save this in case you figure it out & delete it ;)

View attachment 1019
I have no need to delete it.
As stated, our tribes only had an NAP. We had no need to increase it. There was no "special" relationship, just a shared goal, and vision.

You do love those screenshots shahyd, reason people tend to not open up to you anymore on this world.

P.S - I'm only trustworthy when I have full trust in the person I'm dealing with, and due to your behaviour and screenshots of peoples private PM's with you, so you do not fall into that category.

DeletedUser120996

Vodka, NN and FSM?

As stated, our tribes only had an NAP. We had no need to increase it. There was no "special" relationship, just a shared goal, and vision.

You do love those screenshots shahyd, reason people tend to not open up to you anymore on this world.

P.S - I'm only trustworthy when I have full trust in the person I'm dealing with, and due to your behaviour and screenshots of peoples private PM's with you, so you do not fall into that category.

You literally make me puke

Deleted User - 4669627

yes, my using non confidential screenshots to prove liars are lying would cause liars who are lying to not trust me

:rolleyes:

how does Sinful Angel manage being surrounded by stupidity? does he meditate, smoke a lot, what's the secret?

keep talking though, you keep establishing my credibility & damaging your own with every word

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ interesting question, I could offer various replies

which do I expect have best chance to win? which is most respectable (which is the real objective, it's why people try to win)?

right now, I need to start the review of the official top 10 tribes, but ask me again thursday

LC Hammer

^^ interesting question, I could offer various replies

which do I expect have best chance to win? which is most respectable (which is the real objective, it's why people try to win)?

right now, I need to start the review of the official top 10 tribes, but ask me again thursday

Let me clarify, I want your most interesting tribes to watch :)

If you want to include respectable thats fine too.

Impressed with your work, keep it up.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'll give everyone the real lowdown on K44 as far as I know it.

Baba and Pnut from the start were set to merge. We had an alliance in place from the very start with the clear plan of a merge. Bold and Pnut had friendly relations but only a NAP. Then recently we discussed and decided on a merge between all three to fix activity issues within all tribes. Also an aim was to create a tribe that was just generally stronger.

Vodka formed as a reaction to these merge plans. From my knowledge of the situation they were formed due to an interest in having a small tightly knit tribe to dominate K43 with more than anything.

So yeah, that's everything that happened.

Lord BillyNoMates

you speak about wanting a strong active tribe

then care to explain why you have a 2nd tribe which will probably be full of 70% dead weight

DeletedUser120996

Vodka formed as a reaction to these merge plans. From my knowledge of the situation they were formed due to an interest in having a small tightly knit tribe to dominate K43 with more than anything.

That's why only Superbad is in k43?

Wow morning bs! Hello there!

The Pieman9 returns

Look it happend already, and theres nothing you can do about it lol. I think all this bashing is fear XD, still gata say smart has a better chance winning endgame then when separate.

I dgaf about the merge but, to mints point where will they go next. Hopefully they dont fail horribly along the way lol.

Deleted User - 4669627

I'll give everyone the real lowdown on K44 as far as I know it.

Baba and Pnut from the start were set to merge. We had an alliance in place from the very start with the clear plan of a merge. Bold and Pnut had friendly relations but only a NAP. Then recently we discussed and decided on a merge between all three to fix activity issues within all tribes. Also an aim was to create a tribe that was just generally stronger.

So yeah, that's everything that happened.
I agree with this assessment, except change k43 to rim is all.