Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser120748

Hello,
My name is Hoover, I play on the account SilentButtDeadly in World 95, I will be doing a post like this every week from now on. Although I may shorten the list to top 5 as the world continues. As a member of DIGG you may see some bias, but I will do my best to be fair.
en95.png
Tribe Rank/Points of Tribe/Members/Average Points/Villages/Average Points Per Village
1 DIGG 418,896 39 10,741 121 3,462
2 STEPS 411,497 36 11,430 117 3,517
3 Jäger 409,818 409,818 40 10,245 120 3,415
4 PI 393,927 393,927 22 17,906 98 4,020
5 SWE 321,814 321,814 38 8,469 96 3,352
6 TBS :) 282,850 282,850 38 7,443 80 3,536
7 FOOLS 267,263 267,263 27 9,899 71 3,764
8 FU 219,606 219,606 37 5,935 69 3,183
9 NOF3 172,117 172,117 28 6,147 55 3,129
10 BS 167,305 167,305 38 4,403 55 3,042
11 SS 161,841 161,841 38 4,259 57 2,839
The 11th ranked tribe was added due to it being so close between BS and SS.

A lot has changed in the last week. Jäger has dropped from Rank 1 as DIGG has now taken over the top spot, but I don't plan to see DIGG stay atop much longer as STEPS have some great Rim positioning. Another Tribe to watch out for will be PI. Sitting at only 22 Members they are by far the tribe with the biggest potential to dominate this world early in my opinion.

1. DIGG- DIGG was developed after the merge of iNNo and TML. Lead by strong dukes in Rumfastrumfar and Stunz there is a lot of potential for them, especially with their ability to expand and cover the whole rim with little threat. The test for them will be to handle FU, BS, and SS to control their K.
  2. STEPS- Steps is another tribe with great Rim position and unlimited potential. They seem to have brought in a lot of ex Pink members who were a top tribe just last week to jump up to the number 2 tribe in the world. They will fight NOF3 to secure their K, but PI seems to be very close also.
  3. Jäger- Jäger truthfully have been the laughing stock of the world up to this point. We could continue to make fun of their 168 tribe changes, but instead lets focus on the fact they have no threat in their K and their growth could be exponential if they play their cards right. With new leadership only time will tell.
  4. PI- PI is the most promising tribe in the world to this point, with only 22 members they hold the 4th spot in the world trailing the number 1 spot by less than 30k. They could truly run this world if they continue the way they are going.
  5. SWE- The original rank 1 of the world seem to be a tight knit group of Sweedish men and women. Don't know much about them, seem like they will either be food or will merge with TBS to fight off PI.
  6. TBS :)- This tribe has no names I know, but they seem to hang in their within their strong K. I predict it will end up with them getting eaten by PI as they try to take over the K.
  7. FOOLS- FOOLS seem to be nothing more than their name suggests. Terrible positioning has left them for food. They wont be around much longer.
  8. FU- The tribe has a strong leadership it seems in Rodrigo, but with the location they have it seems it will be an uphill battle for them.
  9. NOF3- Very little to say about this tribe, I don't think they will be around long as STEPS will just eat them up 1 at a time.
  10. BS- BS have jumped up the rankings lately and it seems SS and BS may have war or a merge. This could shake up K55 and could also cause trouble for FU.
  11. SS- SS have been losing members and have been dealing with pressure from FU and DIGG. They wont be around much longer.
Tune in next week for more updates! :p

DeletedUser120518

Bold move to post this topic for someone who has already been rimmed once this world, i like it!

DeletedUser120748

Nice post, would have loved if you went a bit more in depth in your analyses. Overall Nice
I'll do a little more in depth as wars start to begin and conflicts and tensions rise.

Deleted User - 10017355

Bold move to post this topic for someone who has already been rimmed once this world, i like it!

Atleast he's tried to make a thread which offers intelligent discussion, and put his name to it. You've just talked shit and hid behind an external name...

DeletedUser119960

No shock to tell that it will be PI vs Digg late game, the rest are just food for the masses

ashoka1

Jäger- Jäger truthfully have been the laughing stock of the world up to this point. We could continue to make fun of their 168 tribe changes, but instead lets focus on the fact they have no threat in their K and their growth could be exponential if they play their cards right. With new leadership only time will tell.

Good thread hoover and i hope you continue to update this.

However if you look closely Jager made 150 tribe changes from 19 july - 8th August.(I Joined on 8th August)

In Last 12 days there have been 18 changes ,yes its too high for a good tribe.In my last tribe we had exactly 72 tribe changes from start of world to world win.

But Tbh The jager which exists today is not the premade it was supposed to be.its a different unit & i believe there will be certain more changes in its composition in coming days.

But overall good Analysis

DeletedUser120748

Good thread hoover and i hope you continue to update this.

However if you look closely Jager made 150 tribe changes from 19 july - 8th August.(I Joined on 8th August)

In Last 12 days there have been 18 changes ,yes its too high for a good tribe.In my last tribe we had exactly 72 tribe changes from start of world to world win.

But Tbh The jager which exists today is not the premade it was supposed to be.its a different unit & i believe there will be certain more changes in its composition in coming days.

But overall good Analysis
I see, read the Jäger section again, I was actually giving you credit.

ashoka1

I am not leader of jager.

I am more like a consultant.Give my views.

Whether to accept or not is entirely in hands of leadership.

punk4life

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Hoover, I play on the account SilentButtDeadly in World 95, I will be doing a post like this every week from now on. Although I may shorten the list to top 5 as the world continues. As a member of DIGG you may see some bias, but I will do my best to be fair.
View attachment 1114
Tribe Rank/Points of Tribe/Members/Average Points/Villages/Average Points Per Village
1 DIGG 418,896 39 10,741 121 3,462
2 STEPS 411,497 36 11,430 117 3,517
3 Jäger 409,818 409,818 40 10,245 120 3,415
4 PI 393,927 393,927 22 17,906 98 4,020
5 SWE 321,814 321,814 38 8,469 96 3,352
6 TBS :) 282,850 282,850 38 7,443 80 3,536
7 FOOLS 267,263 267,263 27 9,899 71 3,764
8 FU 219,606 219,606 37 5,935 69 3,183
9 NOF3 172,117 172,117 28 6,147 55 3,129
10 BS 167,305 167,305 38 4,403 55 3,042
11 SS 161,841 161,841 38 4,259 57 2,839
The 11th ranked tribe was added due to it being so close between BS and SS.

A lot has changed in the last week. Jäger has dropped from Rank 1 as DIGG has now taken over the top spot, but I don't plan to see DIGG stay atop much longer as STEPS have some great Rim positioning. Another Tribe to watch out for will be PI. Sitting at only 22 Members they are by far the tribe with the biggest potential to dominate this world early in my opinion.

1. DIGG- DIGG was developed after the merge of iNNo and TML. Lead by strong dukes in Rumfastrumfar and Stunz there is a lot of potential for them, especially with their ability to expand and cover the whole rim with little threat. The test for them will be to handle FU, BS, and SS to control their K.
  2. STEPS- Steps is another tribe with great Rim position and unlimited potential. They seem to have brought in a lot of ex Pink members who were a top tribe just last week to jump up to the number 2 tribe in the world. They will fight NOF3 to secure their K, but PI seems to be very close also.
  3. Jäger- Jäger truthfully have been the laughing stock of the world up to this point. We could continue to make fun of their 168 tribe changes, but instead lets focus on the fact they have no threat in their K and their growth could be exponential if they play their cards right. With new leadership only time will tell.
  4. PI- PI is the most promising tribe in the world to this point, with only 22 members they hold the 4th spot in the world trailing the number 1 spot by less than 30k. They could truly run this world if they continue the way they are going.
  5. SWE- The original rank 1 of the world seem to be a tight knit group of Sweedish men and women. Don't know much about them, seem like they will either be food or will merge with TBS to fight off PI.
  6. TBS :)- This tribe has no names I know, but they seem to hang in their within their strong K. I predict it will end up with them getting eaten by PI as they try to take over the K.
  7. FOOLS- FOOLS seem to be nothing more than their name suggests. Terrible positioning has left them for food. They wont be around much longer.
  8. FU- The tribe has a strong leadership it seems in Rodrigo, but with the location they have it seems it will be an uphill battle for them.
  9. NOF3- Very little to say about this tribe, I don't think they will be around long as STEPS will just eat them up 1 at a time.
  10. BS- BS have jumped up the rankings lately and it seems SS and BS may have war or a merge. This could shake up K55 and could also cause trouble for FU.
  11. SS- SS have been losing members and have been dealing with pressure from FU and DIGG. They wont be around much longer.
Tune in next week for more updates! :p
I love people like you, you make these little charts and use your self professed wisdom making predictions..."You know nothing DHoover2098"

Deleted User - 10618707

Well you know,...that's kind of the purpose of the thread...usually.

DeletedUser116463

jager is being lead by noobs and i believe they dont have chance as a tribe tbh. They could be a pain in the ass since frozen beauty is there and few great players tho.

ashoka1

i lot of nubs have won different worlds. just hope that someday Nubs get a chance to lead tribe to victory.

I Hope that 95 is that world when Nubs get that chance.

Mark will you pray for jager.

DeletedUser121049

Just a few comments on the top 3 (if i dont get bored) tribes.

Jager

Currently jager seems to be in a strong position given their spread with the only known enemies to them being eyesz's family tribes. They have taken back the lead through what seemed to be some series of recruitment from SWE initially, then recruiting past SWE members from jager. It would be worthwhile to see the backstory and outcome of that series of recruitment. Though congratz is due given no one thought they would survive this long.

Steps

Steps much like jager seems to be quickly gaining control over k54, with only fools seeming in their way of complete dominance. Though there has been a few apparently skirmishes between fools and Steps, its nothing that seems worth noting. It would worthwhile to see what interactions occur with their northern neighbors.

PI

A tribe that has been under blast recently however is claimed to be a contender for the world win. Perhaps the most outstanding thing about this tribe is low their extremely low member count while managing to stay top rank. Though it brings concerns about activity issues they might face in the future, especially being in what seems like the most competitive continent.

An honorary mention

DIGG

Seems like they could be a potential underdog on this world, coming out of a hectic merger between tml and inno.

DeletedUser113982

How does low member count bring issues in activity further down the line?

ashoka1

TW is a long game & people leave all the time.5-7 members leaving from a 20 member tribe brings in activity issues ,however same in not true in case of a 30 member team.

But with new world becoming smaller ,this has changed a bit.It was more true when worlds used to go on for years.

Also smart leadership always recruits from spoils of war,as its not always possible to noble out entire Ks or gain dominance purely by Nobling.However while playing Elite tribe strategy its much more important to decide who to recruit and who not to then in Family tribe.

DeletedUser

The top four tribes seem pretty similar in terms of overall skill from a brief glance.